TRULY MADLY DEEPLY NYONGTORY

TRULY MADLY DEEPLY NYONGTORY

 

 

TRULY MADLY DEEPLY NYONGTORY

Snowybom

~

 

 

 

It was a rainy morning during Valentines’ day when Seungri woke up with something grabbing his side. He immediately opened his eyes and saw someone sleeping calmly right beside him.

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong hyung

 

 

He carefully caressed his soft face with his hands. But he quickly pulled away when the older stirred and grabbed him tighter on the side and nestled his nose into the younger’s neck.

 

 

Surprised to what he is seeing, Seungri doesn’t know if he was asleep, awake or somewhere in between but all he knows is that he couldn’t believe that Jiyong was right here beside him.

 

 

He looked at him again to make sure it’s real.

 

 

 

 

 

Oh my God. He is here.

 

 

The younger rekindled what happened last night. Seungri smiled at the thought on how Jiyong confess his love last night. He was caught off guard. He didn’t knew that he felt the same way about him. He started giggling just thinking it over and over again. Then suddenly, he felt a smack into his head.

 

 

 

 

He turned to see Jiyong awake with groggy eyes.

 

 

 

“You shake your body too much when you giggle.” The older said with a light voice.

 

“I’m sorry,hyung.” The younger said smiling.

 

 

 

Jiyong cupped his cheeks leaned into his face. Seungri closed his eyes to avoid his intense gaze. “Good Morning.” Jiyong said into his ears. The younger opened his eyes and saw his hyung smirking.

 

 

 

“Ah hyung~ you’re such a tease!” He said as he pushed him away.

Jiyong chuckled at how Seungri blushed. “You should’ve seen your face.” The older said still chuckling.

 

“Ah Hyung! Aigoo. So early in the morning, and you’re so mischievous. I’m going to make breakfast.” When Seungri was about to get up, Jiyong stopped him and put him back to bed.

 

 

“No. Let’s just stay here for a while.”

 

“But Hyung, we have to eat breakfast.” Seungri attempted to get up again but Jiyong stopped him. This time, Jiyong intertwined his legs to Seungri’s body.

 

 

 

 

“I just wanna feel this moment. A moment with you. All alone with you.” Jiyong said as he nestled again in Seungri’s neck.

 

“Kyaah~ Hyung! You’re so cheesy as always” Seungri said struggling to get out.

 

 

 

 

“Don’t you remember what happened last night?” Seungri paused and silence filled the room. Jiyong tilts the younger’s face to him.

 

 

 

“Seunghyun, what I said last night was all true. I love you. From the bottom of my heart.” He continued.

 

 

Seunghyun. He called him Seunghyun. It only means that he’s being serious. Serious with what? With him, loving him and that’s all he ever wanted and he ever dreamed of: to be loved by somebody most especially by Jiyong whom he has deep regards to.

 

 

 

 

“Hyung,…” Seungri said tearing up.

 

 

 

“…if this is a dream,I don't want to wake up. I love you too.Truly Madly Deeply.”

 

 

“Happy Valentines’ day to us. NyongTory.” Jiyong said as he wiped the younger’s tears and hugged him as if his life depended on him.

 

 

The End.

 

 

 

Happy Valentines' Day! | February 14,2016

Song Inspiration: Truly Madly Deeply by One Direction

 

 

I would like us to be friends.