ㅤㅤ002.

ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤVOICEMAIL!ㅤㅤ ㅤ ボイスメールㅤ / ㅤA DISCUSSION THREAD. ㅤ ㅤ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 
MSG 002 ANON : hi! what do you think about roleplay relationships turning into ooc and how do you know when the relationship is starting to transition to ooc? i'm just really confused because sometimes, my partner and i talk about our ooc lives and i don't know if that is considered as ooc dating.
 
reply : i feel like rpw dating will eventually become ooc, whether you're comfortable with it or not. i personally think it's the person behind the fc you fall/will eventually fall for, and from experience, you'll know you're attached because you would still like him/her when he/she changes faceclaims, or roleplays a different person.  and yes, i think it's when you're talking about your ooc life, is when it starts transitioning to ooc. but merely saying you had a bad/good day doesn't necessarily mean it's turning ooc. it depends! maybe you're just stepping out of the ic world for a moment for an ooc talk! but if you do feel uncomfortable about a rpw relationship turning into an ooc one, or if you feel like you want the relationship to be an ooc one, have a talk with your partner. all of this is totally debatable, but this is my own personal opinion.

                                 SONG OF THE WEEK!
                                                       
                                               taeyeon's rain.  
       CREDITS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter