Let's Just Stay Here

Let's Just Stay Here

Neither of them had bothered to move from underneath the covers, the feel of them pressed against one another too comfortable to let go.

The sun shining brightly through their window, heat in the room a perfect temperature. There had been a brief raid of the kitchen, the two stockpiling on snacks and even ordering take out so that they didn’t have to leave the comfort of the bedroom.

It was the first day that Sana and Tzuyu had off in a very long time and, while most people would’ve used that shared free time to go on a date, they were both too exhausted to go anywhere. Instead, they decided the day would best be spent eating, sleeping, and enjoying each other’s presence.

They were both awake, but staying in each other's arms was too enticing a thought to get out of bed. Tzuyu, despite being the taller of the two, was resting her head in the crook of Sana's neck, curled up into the smallest ball she could make. Sana was brushing her hand through Tzuyu's hair, which she hummed at in satisfaction. Tzuyu moved slightly so she could be face to face with Sana.

 
"Good morning, lazy." Sana smiled.
 
"I should be saying the same thing to you"
 
Tzuyu gave Sana a quick peck on the lips, which she returned with several more kisses.
 
"Love you."
 
"Love you too."
 
 It was a relaxing day, Sana pulling Tzuyu into her arms every now and then, smothering her face in kisses and giving each other loving looks all day long.
 
About halfway through the day, one of the pair started yawning which only made the other yawn too. Tzuyu laughed and before she could get a chance to say anything, Sana had already pushed her back against the bed, one of his arms pinning her against her chest. She squirmed slightly, causing Sana to pout, nuzzling her face into the side of your neck. “Let’s take a nap,” he whispered, lips brushing lightly against your skin.
 
"Isn't that what we've been doing all day!" Tzuyu laughed.
 
"Yep! And I wouldn't have it any other way."
 
Tzuyu smiled and decided to get comfortable, letting Sana hold her while the two drifted off to sleep again.