Pepero game

Pepero game

Part of her wanted to punch Taehyung and Jimin for suggesting her dare to be to play the pepero game with Hoseok. A larger part of her also wanted to thank them. They were both aware of her feelings for the cute rapper and had obviously been waiting for the perfect moment to pull a stunt like this.

 

Everyone was a little tipsy as they sat around the practice room. The floor was littered with empty bottles of beer and soju, and takeout containers. Jungkook excitedly passed Hoseok a stick of pepero and he slid over to her side, looking just as flustered as she did. He put the snack in his mouth and leaned forward, chuckling slightly with nerves. She leaned forward, resting her hands on his thighs. “It has to be less than one centimetre or it doesn’t count!” Jimin yelled, earning him a high five from Taehyung.

 

They exchanged embarrassed glances before she took the other end of the snack into . They both moved forward slowly until their lips were almost touching. It was that moment when Jimin and Taehyung pushed their heads forwards forcing them to kiss. They broke apart, Hoseok giving the two younger guys a scandalized look. "Yah! How could you!” he yelled, his arms flailing wildly while she discreetly fanned her face. “We were just trying to help you, hyung!” Taehyung said as he narrowly avoided one of Hoseok's flailing arms. “Yeah! Nuna has been waiting for you to make a move for forever!” Jimin added before yelling out in pain as she kicked him on the thigh. “Park Jimin!” she yelled, casting a hesitant glance at Hoseok who had stopped flailing and was giving her a dorky smile.

 

Jimin signalled to the others and they discreetly left, leaving her and Hoseok alone. “You were really waiting for me to make a move?” he asked as he fidgeted with the cord on his hoodie. She nodded, “Yeah.” She said quietly. He looked at her with a bright smile as he held out another pepero stick. “Want to play again?” he said with a devilish smirk which she had never seen on his face before and it sent her heart into overdrive. He put the snack into his mouth and moved so that he was kneeling right in front of her, she had to tilt her head back to look at him. “Ready?” he asked. She nodded, moving onto her knees, her hands on her lap in anticipation.

 

He gently grabbed her chin, tilting her head ever so slightly before letting the chocolate snack drop to the floor and pressing his lips against hers. She gasped at the sudden kiss and Hoseok took the opportunity to slip his tongue into . Her eyes slipped shut and her hands moved to fist into his t-shirt as he explored . He every inch of savouring the hint of chocolate that remained on her lips from their previous game. His hand moved from her chin to the back of her head as he held her against him as he continued to kiss her.

 

She let out a moan into his mouth and he smirked into their kiss, his other hand wrapping around her waist and pulling her flush against him. Her hands moved from their position in his t-shirt to wrap around his neck. When they eventually parted, both of them were breathing heavily, a smirk on both of their lips. “Was it worth the wait?” he asked, his grin showing that he thought it was. “Definitely.” She said as she pulled him in for another kiss.