Surprise

Sunday Candy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Teresa. The girl with light brown hair was standing in front of her bedroom’s window. She was looking into the night sky. But now her thought is full of her boyfriend. Well, it’s feel like only a beautiful dream to date your idol, right? But for her... it’s not a dream anymore. It’s reality.

She is dating with her favorite idol. Lee Taemin, is one of five handsome boys from SHINee –a South Korea boyband. Well, even though until now.. no one’s know about their relationship beside SHINee members and their manager. And yeah, she never believe herself that she’s dating him.

“Teresa!” she heard her mom call her, so she look up into the door waiting for her mother continue.

“Can you help me here? Why are you always wasting your time there? Come down here and help me with some stuff!” Her mom shouted from the kitchen –she knows it. Probably mom needs her to help cook for dinner.

Though she’s really tire right now and need her beauty sleep, she still come out from her room. And end up helping her mother because she just love her so much. Yeah, you just could say that without her mother she will never born to this beautiful world and end up with Taemin.

Now she’s right in front of her mom, she help her to put some food on the table.

“What are you doing there hum?” asked her mom and she just give a little smile without answering.

“Teresa, what are you thinking of? Is there something bothering you?” asked her mom again,

“Nothing, mom.” She finally answered.           

“Hey do not lie to your mommy, sweetie. I’ve heard that your boyfriend is at Los Angeles right now? Will he come over here? He must be missing you so badly...”

And now.. even her mother knows everything about her. She know that her lovely pretty daughter is dating her idol. And she support her as well.

“Hahaha, yeah i wish he will come to Delaware.” She just give her force

Please log in to read the full chapter