Chapter 2/2

Mysterious Boyfriend

It's time to meet our Taekook couple. They left us with so many questions but after a long time this day finally came. Do you want answers? Well, maybe this can help :)

I played with the usernames again, so the game can continue ~. On the other hand, I used some historical Taekook moments which I hope will make you smile ear to ear! ^^

Thank you for your patience and support!

P.s: I saw that the chat room looks a little bit strange from phone .... I'm sorry, I wrote this on my computer and here it looks okay. Unfortunately I can't help about this problem :(

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

                                                                                            Chapter 2

 

 

 

 

 

„ Hmm… Maybe it wasn’t a good idea ”

 

 

„ Hehehe look at you Tae ..… I barely see you nervous in front of the camera. There is always something new under the sun. ”

 

 

„Kookie that’s not funny. I think I will faint ..… Seriously, if a zombie apocalypse happened right now, I would fight without any fear”

 

 

„Tae, you would become friend with them immediately….. what fight…”

 

 

„Well …… Oh, it’s finnaly on! Hello everyone! You wanted and you asked us so it’s finally here. One hour Taekook boyfriend tag special. I hope you are happy!”

 

 

Jungkook looked at his boyfriend questioningly. It would be a lie to say that he has never seen their ship name ont he Internet but they’ve never talked about it or mentioned it among themselves. They knew it and yes, Jungkook secretly really loved their name as much as Taehyung, but still it was really strange to hear „Taekook” from his boyfriend’s mouth.

 

 

The ship name made Taehyung’s heart flutter every time when he saw it. His fans tagged pictures about them since they revealed their relationship. They made countles fanarts, edited pictures about them and they loved to show it to him. Nowadays, the couple was spotted together by their fans so many times. They grabbed the opportunity and initiated talk with their „idols” when they unconsciously met them somewhere. Or they took their camera and secretly shot some pictures about them and later uploaded them. It was definitely strange not just only for him but Jungkook too. He is still scared of the public and it’s still feel unfamiliar. But Jungkook made the first step and he showed his backing, so it’s time for him to prove for his lover, how proud of their love, and proud of Jungkook.

 

 

He felt the other’s searching gaze on him. Taehyung sent a small smile for the younger and lightly squeezed his hand under the table. After this, with his other hand Taehyung pointed to the chat room and let Jungkook to lean closer to the monitor. He had a lot of fun last time, his fans were really funny and nice because of this he wanted to show Jungkook, like a proud „mom”, how cool his followers are.

 

 

Just like last time, the chat room was on fire since the beginning. They had to wait a little bit because the screen was frozen because of the big interest. Namely, they completely forgot the fact that now Jungkook’s followers joined them, too.

 

 

Although they had some common followers, they still had their separate support group who took this chance to learn about their favourite and the couple. Jungkook’s fans were so happy that heir „idol” finally on screen and finally not only his pictures and his voice available. Because when you see your idol in live it goves a different feeling, even if we talk about live broadcast. The boy was still a mistery, of course in a good way. Conversely Taehyung, he didn’t communicate with his fans personally very often. He always thought that insted of words he should show his feelings and his opinions with his voice, through music. However, he gained a huge popularity on Soundcloud so in the end he decided to make a twitter account himself where he posted some pictures or wrote something about his daily life or work. He wasn’t really active, somehow the self revelation wasn’t his strength, but Jungkook definitely tried his best.

 

 

Finally the chat room regained its old status and the comments started to come with the light of speed. It was unable to read all of them.

 

 

 

                                                   Chat room :

                                                                  horse: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW …MY HEART!!!!

                                                                  seagull: it has started …. it has started!!!!!  (^౪)/

                                                                  taekookislife: ahw they loo soooo goood…just kill me now <3 <3

                                                                  spongebob: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO

                                                                  mrs.bunny: Notice me senpai T.T I love you kookie

                                                                  butterfly: What the hell was this previous talk about zombie??? What did I miss?

                                                                  imatrash: HI ! Hello ! Im screaming asdkjecoiedc

                                                                  shoulderguy: He said TAEKOOk … they know it T.T

                                                                  ilivefortaekook: They know their ship names oh my god T.T do you hear me screaming

                                                                  minions: Did I miss sg? I hope not

                                                                  JKgolden: Woow Jungkook looks so good in real life…im jealous tae

                                                                  marrymetae: Tae oppa I missed you, I love you (>∀<)

 

 


„Ah, I see everyone is so hyped up. Great-great! It seems we will have a lot of fun tonight, right Junkookie? „ Taehyung excited voice filled the space and his energy címe up with two people’s.

 

 

„Yeah. I’m looking forward to it. Honestly, I don’t really know what to expect today. Would you mind share with us? ”

 

 

„Oh, that’s a good question. Everyone I will explain how our show will go on tonight. Do you want to know it?” Taehyung playfully raised his hands to his ear waiting for answers and expectantly looked the other. But he still didn’t move.

 

 

„Come on Kookie, you promised that you will play along with me!”

 

Jungkook just gave him a sigh then stimulatingly waved one’s hand. „ Okay, do it again”

 


Usually he playes along with Taehyung almost everytime in their everyday life. Jungkook knows that this simple thing can make his hyung really happy, and happy Tae means happy Jungkook. Therefore it wasn’t a surprising thing that he asked him to make a little play for their Youtube show just fo run. However there is a big problem. They are in front of other people, strangers, who Jungkook doesn’t know. It feels too intimate for him because it feels like he shares something which only belongs to them. It sounds stupid, even Jungkook knows that.

 

 

It’s true that Jungkook made the first step when knowingly removed his hand from the camera a month ago. He loves Taehyung and he hated the feeling to hide their relationship in front of the public. Taehyung is really touchy in the daily life even outside their home. Frankly, Jungkook doesn’t like to show his feelings but he can’t help it when it comes to Tae, and because of that he tries to express them in his own way, even in the public.

 

 

But there is one thing that Taehyung didn’t know. Jungkook had an odd feeling in the last one year which later became evident for him. Those pictures on Tae’s tumblr said more than anything any words.The other wanted to introduce him to the world, he wanted to show everyone who he belongs to and who makes him happy….and Jungkook…. well ….he felt in the same way. Although there was the will, the intention, still the older one couldn’t make the first step. That’s why he took the matters into his hands and did it that he had to.

 

 

„ So do you want to know today’s program?” Taehyung ’s deep, velvety voice brought him back to the reality. Jungkook didn’t want to make his lover upset, therefore, with bigger enthusiasm answerd him. „ Yes, I want to! Please, explain it us!”

 

 

„Great! I see you are really ardent Jungkook-ah. I like it, I like it! Well, I asked Jiminnie how I should do this boyfriend tag and he gave me the questions what he used before. However, it’s a live show right? I wouldn’t like to ignore you guys, thus we will answer some questions from this paper and after that, it’s your turn. We will use the original questions for warming up because as you can tell, it’s still new for us. But I can promise that after this we will try our best to catch up you guys.”

 

 


                                                              Chat room:

                                                                           churros: Daebak this will be the best day of my life ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ

                                                                           trafficdance: im sooooo ready for this

                                                                           saxophonist: tae oppa i love u <3

                                                                           taekooktrash: they look so cute together

                                                                           imveryloser: ahw this will be soo goooooood

                                                                           27cm: oh my god holy crap taekook together awww i love live shows (^q^)

                                                                           ilovetae: oppa dont be nervous

                                                                           musclekid: why jungkook looks like a god ?????? ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ  ….agdfvbcdfv  

 

 

 

„Are you ready?” Taehyung looked the other who just nod encouragingly.

 

 

Well this time finally came thought Taehyung who was still looking at Jungkook’s eyes. And as if the other understood what was in his lovers mind, he pat his hyung’s knee.

 

 

“ The first question is: When and where did we meet? Oh everyone, I forgot to mention that you can decide it who should answer the first question. We can say that you can decide it who will suffer first hehe “

 

 

 

                                                                     Chat room:

                                                                                   mr.pardon: Jungkook pleeaaaaaase (・∀・)

                                                                                   jot-namja: Jungkoooooook!!!! we barely hear him talking

                                                                                   mintguy: Tae oppa

                                                                                   jeonguy: Jungkook come on kid!! (・ω<)

 

 

 

“It seems I got this question. Well, we first met when I was 15 years old and he was 17. My parent’s and Jimin’s parents were great friends in Busan so when I came to Seoul they connected to Jimin hyung and asked him to take care of me in the high school dorm’s. I arrived in the dorm before the summer vacation ended which means, the school didn’t start yet. We couldn’t share a room because they seperated us based on our class. I knew that he lived with someone whose name was Taehyung and he was a famous crazy boy but I didn’t meet him until one day I randomly went to Jimin’s room. Well our first meeting was a little bit ….hm…”

 

 

“Awkward?”

 

 

“Yes…. I knocked on the door when I heard the ‘come in’. I never expected to see a guy on Jimin’s bed in this kind of condition..…he was laying on the bed without his T-shirt and on his belly there was a suhi set. I can’t even say a word, it was so shocking. In my embarrassment I just shut the door and run back to my room. I still don’t know what the hell were you thinking.”

 

 

Taehyung smiled sheepishly with faint blushing on his cheeks. “ It was a prank, okay? Jimin did something similar to me and I wanted to make him feel embarrassed but instead of him I was the embarrassed one.”

 

 

“ You know, if you think about it carefully you shouldn’t have sais yes. Why would have Jimin knock on the door when he has key for his own room?”

 

 

“I admit that but you know me…sometimes I don’t really think, especially when I have fun.”

 

 

Jungkook didn’t say anything about this just shook his head. In his mind a lots of memories popped up, where Taehyung just went with the flow and with his own idea. His lover isn’t stupid, no he is a relly smart, intelligent and caring person who thinks more than anyone else. He just loves enjoying life and because of that he sometimes forgets rules or the outside world.

 

 

“ Let’s move on! Where/When was our first date and when/where was our first kiss. I will answer this one since Kookie did the previous one. Hm….We started to date 6 years ago, so yeah, we were just friends for almost a year. Our first date was in the amusement park because both of us wanted to try the new roller-coaster. Maybe it sounds a little bit weird for rist date but we don’t have a lot of fears and it sounded fun. Our first kiss happened on our fourth date in the bus stop. It was raining heavily and we missed the bus so we had to wait 20 minutes for the next one. Nobody was near us and Jungkook looked really cute with his wet hair….he looked like a lost bunny. You know, I felt something strange inside of me, and my mind just told me suddenly: Kiss him. So I did it.”

 

 

Taehyung was smiling ear to ear for the memory, his eyes wandered away into the distance as the scene played out in front of his eyes. He felt that somebody, obviously Jungkook, kicked his legs under the table. “What?”

 

 

“Hyuuuung. They didn’t ask how happened.” Jungkook frowned at him and tried to look meaningly but Taehyung just shrugged his shoulder.

 

 

“What’s wrong Kookie, you feel ashamed of your past? Oh guys, if you knew how cute was him back in his teens. I mean, he is still cute but now he can pull off this bad boy style, attitude thanks to his sharp lines. But back in the day…”

 

 

“Tae, stop it and don’t tease me.”

 

 

“Why? What will you do? “

 

 

Taehyung rose one of his eyebrow playfully and looked at the younger one. He knows that Jungkook liked his ‘adult look’, that’s how he call it…well no comment, but teasing the other is always a good thing. They do this a lot so Taehyung definitely knows where the other’s barrier, thus he can figure out when to stop.

 

 

“Taehyung, I swear you will see it after this show ends, so wait for it” Jungkook contentedly smirked at him.

 

 

Oh, the show… Taehyung almost forget that now they’re recording. He peaked a look at the chat room out of the corner of his eye. He wasn’t surprised that everyone was freaking out.

 

 

 

                                                     Chat room:

                                                                   aegyoking: Oh my goood what the hell is happening (〒ó〒)

                                                                   imabadboy: how did we ended up from cute kookie to the dominant one????

                                                                   taekookismylife: What the …are they making out …now? in front of us??

                                                                   clown: what are you talkin’ about …Ahw my slow internet connection

                                                                              … I only heard that tae kissed kookie

                                                                   baepsae: what the hell kookie was a shy boy?

                                                                   trotking: Okay… now… KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (≧Д≦)

 

 

 

Taehyung to conceal his embarassment, turned to the camera. “Guys, do you want to know what was Kookie like in the past?”

 

 

“ Ah, seriously Taehyung !!! ” And with this impetus he blocked the other’s mouth with his palms. Tae just blinked with his big eyes at the others at first, but then he started to laughing loudly. After a while, when Taehyung calmed down, he pat Jungkook’s arm lightly who was still looking at him suspiciously. Finally, the other lowered his arms back to position but his expression wasn’t really happy.

 

 

“Okay, I’m sorry. I won’t say anything but look they are all begging now. Let’s play rock-paper-scrissors! If I win I will tell them but if you win you can share any awkward story about me. Deal? “

 

 

“I wouldn’t win anything hyung, and you know that so my answer is no.”

 

 

“What do you mean? This is a great opportunity, so grab it!”

 

 

Jungkook just stared him in disbelieve. “ Tae, you posted a baby photo of yourself where you put an elephant in your private area. You must be kidding me! “

 

 

“Oh come on baby! You know that I wouldn’t share anything wrong about you.”

 

 

Jungkook knew that he lost this game before even it has started. Taehyung always found a way to his heart, he has his own tools. Most of times he didn’t utilize this ability but sometimes Taehyung drew out his big eyes from nowhere and accomplished his goals. His little devil boyfriend… who can resist him? Of course not Jungkook.

 

 

“Fine” Taehyung just gave him a big smile and kissed him on his cheek.

 

 

“Okay, guys. We have the permission. So about the little Jungkook. Hmm… he wasn’t chubby but he had puffy cheeks, you just wanted to squeeze them… it was similar to Jimin’s. He still have them so you can imagine with those cute cheeks on Kookie, too. Jungkook was shorter than me until he became maybe 18 years old. He was so shy and unsocial sometimes…gosh if I think about it he still the same…”

 

 

“Thanks hyung. You just destroyed my image”

 

 

“ But he has this confident, strong side now. I’m so proud of him because he is more friendly with strangers too. I think it’s really cute how your old and new side live together. Everyone, you should be jealous. It’s really hard to preserve your innocence and fight in the adult world. I wish nobody would lose their child-side. It’s really precious, right Kookie? “

 

 

Taehyung was talking sometimes to the camera and sometimes to his boyfriend who just stared him lovingly. “ Tae, you know that you just confessed your love to me? “ Visibly the other blushed for this statement because no…he didn’t realise it.

 

 

Taehyung awkwardly cleared his throat and continued talking. “ Anyway, I can’t believe how tall you are!”

 

 

“ I know, I remember in the past Jiminnie was taller than me but now…hehhe he barely reach my shoulders”

 

 

“Yoongi will kill you because of this”

 

 

“ He always wants to kill me when I tease Jimin’s height so say something new.”

 

 

Suddenly Jungkook burst out of laughing and Taehuyng looked at him confusingly. “What are you laughing at?”

 

 

“Look at the chat room” and Taehuyng did as he asked him.

 

 

 

 

                                                                      Chat room:

                                                                                    freesia: I love yoooooooongiiiiiiiii ahw gosh jimin is so lucky (๑→ܫ←)

                                                                                    destructor: oppa jimin is not short he just didn’t drink enough milk

                                                                                    genius: our minimini cupid duo is so cute <3 yoongi oppa is short ,too …. like minnie ~

                                                                                    chimchim<3: ahw jimin is so cute like a little puppy who cares his height >.<

                                                                                    memeking: jungkook don’t be mean T.T

                                                                                    fairyprince: isn’t jimin older than kookie? why doesn’t he call him hyung?

                                                                                    yoonmintrash: our dwarf couple <3 ~ I love them T.T

 

 

 

“ Hmm…. guys ….if Yoongi hyung see this he will kill us…not you but us…”

 

 

“Babe, let’s move on to the next question! We still have a lot while the time just flies.”

 

 

“Ahw, you are right! Here is your question: Do you guys ever fight? If so, how do you resolve it?”

 

 

“Hmm… let me think about this for a moment……hmmm…. How should I say…. Sometimes we argue about some little stuff because I think both of us has this competitive, childish side, therefore, if we argue it’s about nothing special. After the fight, if we even can call it like this, well… Taehyung will be the first one to say sorry or initiate conversation.”

 

 

“Yeah, we are stubborn sometimes but I don’t really like when we don’t get along so I always approach him first. If I can give you an advice, always resolve your problems before you go to sleep. It’s really bad to sleep next to each other with this heavy feeling.”

 

 

For a moment they remained silent then Taehuyng looked down his queston list then back to the computer. “Everyone, I think it’s time for your questions. I know that you want to ask a lot so let’s do it ! “

 

 

 

                                                                    Chat room:

                                                                                  jk: Ah yeah finally (>∀<)

                                                                                  zion.tfanboy: I forget all of my questions…. what the hell?!

                                                                                  puppy: please talk more about the little jungkook ʕ·ᴥ· ʔ

                                                                                  sailormoon: Were you ever on a trip together?

                                                                                  hug: What food you don’t like?

                                                                                  fools: Do you have any obsession?

                                                                                  pig: Do you have any traditions?

 

 

 

“Oh, Kookie! I saw a good one.”

 

 

“Which one?”

 

 

“Do you have any traditions? I think we can show them, what do you think?” He get a nod as an answer after that he turned back to their audience. “Everyone watch carefully because you will se something really cool. Everytime when we play a game together as a pair and we won, we always do this handshake together”

 

 

They got up from their seat and started their special handsake celebration with well-rehearsed move. At the end Taehyung cheerfully cried out “ We slayed, babe!” and broke

out laughing at this statement. Jungkook questioningly rose his eyborws. “ Does it count as a tradition?”

 

 

“Well, we always do it so maybe….but honestly I just wanted to this! But let’s sit back and check their reactions, questions.”

 

 

Of course everyone liked it, moreover, they wanted to learn it. However, the boys rejected this request because it was theirs, something which just belonged to them. From now on, this will be the Takook handshake which will remain in the history.

 

 

“ Tae, I saw that lots of people ask about when we started to live together and how is it. Can I answer it?”

 

 

“Of course, you don’t have to ask me. It’s our show, do what you want.”

 

 

“ Well, we started to live together more than 3 years ago, after I graduated from high school. We go to different university but they are very close to each other, therefore, it was given where we had to look for apartment. Unfortunately, we couldn’t manage it financially and in the end we had to come to this dorm. Maybe it wasn’t the part of our plan but in my opinion it’s a good beginning for our cohabitation.”

 

 

“Yeah, I have to agree. What do you like about itthe most? “

 

 

“ Hmm, I really like that we finally find out how our relationship works in the daily life. I was a little bit afraid of it because there is a huge difference between living together and sleeping in each other’s place. “

 

 

“You thought that it won’t work out well?”

 

 

“Not really… I just …. I didn’t want to be disappointed because I had various expectation to it. Does that make sense?”

 

 

“I think I get it. Hmm….it’s really interesting. Usually we talk about our future, our plans and feelings etc a lot but somehow this topic ‘the best thing about living together’ never came up. That’s why I’m fascinated from your anser. Don’t take it wrong. ”

 

 

“And what about you? What do you like about it?”

 

 

“ Mine is a little bit simple but I really love that we don’t have to be afraid of that somebody will open the door on us in any moment. We don’t have to make appointment to each other’s room, I can come to you anytime. To be honest, it was an art to reconcile the schedule of our roommates with our plans. In the high school’s dorm, we couldn’t manage to get a room together because we were younger and they had strict rules that we had to follow.Hm, I can say that I like the comfort. However, I can’t wait to get our own flat because it will be something new. It ust makes me excited everytime when I think about it!”

 

 

 

                                                        Chat room:

                                                                      ironman: I feel like I’m watching a cheesy dorama but I don’t know why, I love it T.T

                                                                      imyourangel: I want to live with you……gosh im so creepy (つД⊂)

                                                                      lionheart: Oppa you still didn’t talk about the SNSD concert

                                                                                       it was almost a month ago!!!

                                                                      blondeguy: Jungkook is so sweet in real life gosh I love him more now (◕ᴥ◕)

                                                                      dimples: Guys, how do you feel being recognised in the public?

                                                                      dope:Why is nobody talking about the SNSD concert?!?!?!?

 

 

 

Jungkook was still looking the chat room when Tae poked his shoulder. “Hmm?”

 

 

“ Babe, do you want to talk about the chaos that you made for our SNSD concert date?”

 

 

“I don’t know what you are talking about!”

 

 

“Really? Then let me remind you meanwhile I’m answering the questions which were related to this topic. As most of you know, Jungkook made his memorable appearance in the previous video. On that night we went to the SNSD concert but wooooooow guys! You were so enthusiastic and kind! We barely get in to the concert hall. Jungkook even had to break a way for us. You sent me a lot of pictures and videos about it….. Gosh we looked like some celebrity couple… but honestly I felt a little bit shy. However, I hope you took pictures about SNSD too and not just only us because seriously, those girls looked amazing and the concert was soooooooo gooood !!”

 

 

“Here comes the fanboy!” Jungkook casually remarked because his boyfriend sometimes can be a really crazy fan. He loves a lot of groups and they often visit their concert since Taehyung thinks he can’t miss any of them. Sometimes Jungkook wanders is Taehyung his noumber one fanboy or Jimin.

 

 

“Anyway, thank you for your attention but please understand that there are times when we can’t talk to every of you no matter how much we want to. I have just checked the clock and realised that our show is nearing the end. How about three more questions Jungookie?”

 

 

“Okay, but I will choose the next one” They remained silent for a while then Jungkook finally pointed out a question. “ Who has the pants in the relationship? “

 

 

“ You picked this one purposely because you think it’s you, didn’t you?” Taehyung just looked at the other judgingly. He has a clue about what the other will say but nooo …he won’t lose this match because the answer is not as simple as it seems.

 

 

“ Think what you want, hyung … I think if we summarize everything ... we can say that it depennds on the situation.”

 

 

“Oh” Taehyung was visibly surprised on the other’s answer…. well he didn’t expect that kind of mature answer. Of course, Jungkook has his playful side like him but he can be really serious ( maybe in their relationship several times he is the adult instead of him) and he can think combinedly.

 

 

“ Hehehe, look at your face. Hyung, now I’m little bit upset” Thank to Jungkook’s voice Taehyung was disturbed from his thoughts. He scratched the back of his neck then delicatly refered the other’s to move on.

 

 

“Why? You don’t want to talk about it? I thought tonight we will answer every question in detail like you exposed my high school days. “ And that was the moment when Tae finally realised that the younger was teasing him and he unknowingly walked into the trap. Jungkook undoubtedly enjoyed the fromed situation and his revenge.

 

 

“ You…. I think I will the one who will show you what happens when you tease your hyung.”

 

 

“Well, we will see! “ Jungkook winked at him and even his stinging gaze couldn’t remove the grin from the other’s face. They stared each other for a while until Taehyung broke the eye contact.

 

 

 

                                                             Chat room:

                                                                            turnup: Uhm excuse me but do you think that they are aware the fact

                                                                                        that they are recording everything?????Like what the hell????!?!

                                                                            mrbunny: it feels like a lighthearted tom and jerry <3

                                                                            kookieislove: Jungkook your side profile just kills me!!! |ω+)

                                                                            taetaeoppa(L) : taekook is so sweet T.T Can I keep them?

                                                                            sofa: love is in the air~

 

 

“Hyung, you can pick the next one! This is my gift for you.”

 

 

“You are really gracious…..Hmm let’s see … Do you want to do a serious one before we end the show?“

 

 

“ Let me hear the question first”

 

 

“ How do we maintain our relationship with our crazy life or something like this. It went down really fast.”

 

 

“ Go ahead, I will listen to you.”

 

 

“ First of all, you have to be considerate with your partner and patient. You have to always take into consideration the other’s opninion before you make a decision or talk. I think this can be true for any kind of relationship. Sometimes our lifestyles don’t match so we have to find the balance between work and private life. We always try to at least talk if we don’t meet personally. We support each other’s career, dream and respect the other’s decision, thus we can communicate really well”

 

 

“ When I have a bad day and I can’t spend time together with him, Tae always tries to please me with something little. He makes my favourite food, he writes me cheering massages etc. “

 

 

“ Jungkook is really attentive and sensitive about people around him. He can read people well, and not surprisingly he knows me more than anyone else. He can easily figure out my mood before I would say anything. There are times when he crosses his obstacle and do things that he usually doesn’t do just to make me happy. I’m talking about when we are in the public. For example he initiate skinship or give me a piggy back ride. And with this question I think we will end the show since we used up our one hour. Everyone thank you so much for your lovely messages and words. I think we can say that….”

 

 

But Taehyung couldn’t finish his sentence because Jungkook interrupted him. “ Taetae, you promised one more question.”

 

 

“Oh really?”

 

 

“Yeah, I saw a good one so let’s do it.”

 

 

“Okay….” Taehyung looked perplexedly at the younger one. He didn’t know what was in Jungkook’s mind and he had no idea where the other’s energy came from because Jungkook suddenly showed bigger interest and ardour than before.

 

 

“ So the question was: Who said I love you first? Tae, please answer to it”

 

 

Ok, now Taehyung seriously lost the thread. What’s going on? What is he planning? He couldn’t think anything else just that he maybe missed something.

 

 

“Hmm ….. I said I love you first but….hmm can I ask ….… hmm…. why did you pick this question?”

 

 

“Well hyung, maybe you said I love you first but I will say it last”

 

 

Taehyung eyes grew bigger for the statement but he didn’t even has time to be surprised because in the next moment Jungkook leaned over him, whisperd his confession the other’s mouth then pressed their lips together.

 

 

However, Jungkook didn’t want to show their intim moment to the the public so like last time, before the kiss, he blocked the view from the curious eyes.

 

 

 

                                             Chat room:

                                                          moles: Is he KIDDING ME ?!?!?!? ? What the hell jungkook

                                                          iraplikejayz:THEY ARE KISSING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sadsftsdgiud (⊙ᗜ⊙)

                                                          gummysmile: What the O_________________________O

                                                          heaven: This guy will kill us one day….. (〒ó〒)

                                                          w.o.h: Well……who wants to write petition again ….but now for vlog??

                                                          danger: JEON JUST LET ME LIVE PEACEFULLY….HOW DARE YOU?.....!?!?!?!?!

                                                          coffee: I cant believe this….I’m gonna scream into my pillow the entire night

                                                                     because this won't go away from my head T.T

                                                          n.o: Ahhahahahahahhaah ….I think I lost my mind….sh*t

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Thank you for reading it!

First of all, as a beginner "writer" I can't express how thankful I am. I would like to thank your comments, votes and even that you read my story^^ .... woow ... it means a lot to me! <3

PLANS: This story will continue because I'm weak for Social Media Au :) . Taehyung will have a vlog on Youtube and you will see their everyday life,tribulation and you will meet their family, friends too. However, I will try to put a little twist and something new into it.

I hope you will join this Taekook couple in the future too but if you dont, I still hope you liked them ^^