Final

Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day where Hyuk come back home after 2 weeks he went outstation. Namjoo missed him so much eventhough both of them make video call every night. For Namjoo, seeing her husband in screen is different than the real one. Besides, she can't wait to give a surprise to Hyuk with special gift that she prepared.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Its been days Namjoo felt dizzy everytime she woked up in the morning and she would puke if she eat something even in small quantity. Namjoo didn't told Hyuk about it because she doesn't want her husband to worry and lose his focus on work.

She actually have a feeling that says she might be pregnant since her period didn't come as it should be. So, she decided to go to the hospital for confirmation and her feelings was right because she is pregnant Hyuk's child.

 

"Congratulation Namjoo-sshi, you're pregnant and its been 4 weeks already.

"Seriously doctor? I'm pregnant?" asked Namjoo the doctor nodded for a few times.

 

Namjoo was really happy because Hyuk wanted a child so badly same as her. Finally, their wish has come true. Both of them love kids that they decided to have many children.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Hyuk arrived his home and Namjoo welcomed him at the door happily. He kissed and hugged his wife as soon as he sees her.

 

"Missed me?" asked Hyuk to Namjoo

"Of course my husband~~ Let's go inside. Wash first and then we'll eat. I've cooked many your favourite food today"

"Assa!! I can't wait to eat! I'm so hungry and I missed your cook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter