Her Life

To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dasom’s POV

“I had enough of your foolish games, Kim Dasom! You can start clearing out your locker because starting from now on; you are banned from this school. You can go find yourself a new school to finish out the rest of your senior year.” Mrs. Jung, the principal, angrily said as she slammed her fist on the table.

I wasn’t even fazed by her glare; by now, I’m already used to it. I guess it’s one of the things that I wouldn’t miss from this pathetic excuse for a school that they have.

“To be honest, I was kind of waiting for this day. I am surely glad that I could escape from this hell hole.” I smirked at her. It only fueled her anger more, her face going redder by the second.

“It’s been nice meeting you, Mrs. Jung. Too bad I couldn’t be with you for the rest of the year.” I stood up from the chair and walked out of her office. Once I closed the door, I heard her shouting from frustration at the same time something was thrown from inside.

I walked down the hallway and received a number of stares. I was quite known as the troublemaker here; no one dared to mess with me.Everybody moved out of the way as I walked.

I stopped in front of my locker and opened it. It was only full of unused book and crumpled test papers. I grabbed all of it and threw it on the floor. Now my locker is cleaned out like what that principal told me to do. Too bad the floor wasn’t

The warning bell rang and everybody scurried back to their classrooms. I walked back to my classroom to retrieve my bag. When I opened the door, everybody was staring at me. Even Mr. Lee, the History teacher, was staring at me with confused eyes.

I walked down to the back row and quickly fixed my things. The faster I get out of this ty school, the better.

Mr. Lee cleared his throat and said, “Ms. Kim, I suggest you to come early to class next time like the rest of your classmates. One more tardy and I would report you to the principal.”

I slung my bag over my shoulders and glared at him. He gulped and nervously fixed his tie. I walked to the front and rested my hands on this desk. I watched him as he fixed the books on his table trying to ignore me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter