Chapter 7 - Nana comeback.

My Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana POV

This month is 5 month baby park being born. He grown up well and healty. As he grow older, his features is more to Chanyeol. He has his father dimples, big eyes and big ears. When the first time they reveal their baby photo on instagram, all the fans comment on who the baby looks alike. The haters may give negative comment but not all comment are negative. But she and Chanyeol love their son very much, more then their live. 

She just finished feed baby park when her phone rings and the caller is Lizzy. 

"Hello.." she answered while patting Hyo Min .

"Unnieee, we are on the way to your house. Wait for us. Bye..." Lizzy answer with with one tone and end the called.

"Aish this girl." Nana chuckle and put her phone aside.

"Your aunty is on the way baby, they are excited to see you.." she said to her baby. 

.................

Nana house

"Nana , your baby is so cute.. i can't resist his cuteness.." Uee said while playing with baby park.

"How your motherhood life? housewife life? Are you going to retired and being fulltime housewife since you hiatus for more than one year." Jooyung ask her in teasing way.

"my life as a mother and wife are the best thing that i ever experince in my life. My routine as a wife is the same before and after our baby was born, cooking, done lundry and other household but as a mother i have extra job to do. To take care of out baby but seeing him grown is the precious moment i will tresure. But to be fulltime housewife i don't think so, i love my career and i miss to perform. I can't wait to make comeback." Nana explained.

"Thats the purpose we come here today. The company is planning to make after school comeback next 3 to 4 month after our hoobae Seventeen finish promotion. Besides its have been a long time for after school comeback, the fans miss us." Jungah said to Nana.

"Yes Nana, most of us went more for individual schedule recently. Its a big opportunity for you to make comeback after long hiatus." Lizzy encourage her.

Nana just shut while thinking Lizzy idea, "I think its a great chance. I miss to dance and perform. I will talk to Chanyeol when he come back later, he will understand and support me in what ever i do" she replied.

"That's the advantages having husband working in the same industry. They know how passion people can be when it comes to entertain other people." jungah comment. The girls spend their evening chatting and playing with the baby before bid goodbye.

.........

That Night

Chanyeol reach home nearly 9 o'clock. When he entered the house, he could sell a nice smell of foods. before he went to the kitchen, he walk to the baby cot that being place at the living room. His baby is sleeping soundly. Chanyeol caress baby park hair slowly not wanting to wake him up and peck his head.

"Sleep well my baby". He smile and walk to the kitchen. As he reach there, he saw his wife busy chopping the vegetable. he walks quietly and backhug his wife make her shock.

"You scared me daddy.." she pout but don't release the hug.

"I miss you mummy. Sorry i been busy lately. My comeback is around the corner. We should practice more..." Chanyeol said while tighten his hug and snuggle her neck make her tickled.

"Its oke daddy. I know you tired. Today i cooked you bulgogi. It will help you gain your energy." She replied and turn facing her husband and peck his lips. She hug his arm with one hand while the other holding plate with the vegtable.

"Lets eat.. sit down."she ordered. While eating they chit chat about what they do today. Nana say to Chanyeol about her group member come visiting. When they having the dessert, Nana talks about the comback that Lizzy said earlier.

""Daddy, i think its about time for me to make comeback. What do you think?" She ask politely.

"Now? Why suddenly?" He ask.

"no, this evening jungah unnie said that the company is planning to make after school comeback. As you know after school have been long hiatus from making comeback. its a great opportunity for me too." She tried to persuade her husband.

"Hurmmm, if you think that way i will just agreed. Like said before i will support you on what ever you do and i know you missed to perform. More than a year you hiatus and take care of our baby. I can't do more rather support you."he replied calmly while holding his wife hand.

Nana shed her tears and quickly hugs her husband. "Thank you for you understanding. I know you are the best husband and daddy." She replied while giving a peck on his lips. He move his hand to her waist and deepen the kiss. The passionate kiss last for 5 minutes before both break the kiss due to lack of breath.

"I think you should reward me more." Chanyeol said teasing his wife before earning a sharp slap on his arms.

"Throw away your erted mind, your baby is just four month" she clean up the dish when suddenly baby park cried out loud.

"I will go and get him" chanyeol said and rush to his baby in the living room.

"Hello baby, finally you are awake. did your aunts ragging you until you are this tired." Chanyeol talk to Hyo Min while held him in his arm and kiss the baby face. The baby just still in his sleeping mode close his eyes again after his dad sing lullaby to make him sleep. Just then Nana come out from the kitchen and ask, " did he sleep again?".

"Yes, he must be damn tired play with his aunts. Of he play with his uncles, i don't know what will happend." he said while walking to their bedroom and place Hyo Min in the baby cot.

"You should also sleep mummy, one day you don't have rest." He held Nana waist and ask her lay down on the bed with his arms as the pillow. Nana just follow what he ask. Chanyeol hug her by making her face snuggle on his neck before both drives to the dreamland.

..............

After one week (Nana house)

Nana is preparing breakfast for Chanyeol and her baby when her phone is ringing. She pick up the phone while her husband playing with their baby.

"Yes unnie, anything important?" She ask Joyeon noona.

"Nana, come to the company by 10 am, there will be a meeting about the comeback for after school. don't be late" joyeon replied.

"Oke unnie." She hang up and went to her husband.

"daddy, today i need to go to the company. There will be meeting about our comeback. Maybe about the concept and song selection."she explain to him.

"Ouh, you may go. The first meeting is important." He replied but after seeing his wife just stay silent, he ask "why? You not happy?"

"No, im happy but who going to take care of our baby. My mum is out of town and your mum must be busy with her cafe." she said.

"i will bring him with me today. Our practice will officially starts after lunch since lay hyung will arrived around 12 tommorow from chi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter