Hate

Dead Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                  [CONTENTID1]Hate[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2] It was another despicable day of mine.I was sauntering across the hallway when I heard a voice echoed from the rich kids' hideout."She's so emotional I just want to slap that ugly face of hers" I gasped.I know that voice.It belongs to no other than Jeon Jungkook."She still thinks she's a princess" Namjoon added.I felt a stir in my stomach as I clasped my mouth shut.I know I was being played all the time but I denied it since...he's pretending to care for me and that's the least that I could wish for but why was it so dissapointing to hear."So ,the dare hyung?" Jungkook.He was still in the midst of laughing when I saw Momo kissed him right on the lips.I leaned my body against the wall,my brain was still processing what had happenned and it hit me.This was all a joke.What a shallow minded toad I am.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       "You're playing with me" today's gonna be the last morning I'll be spending here in this hell. Now,i'm at the gym with this cute,bad guy whom I liked so much "Uh..sorry but do I know you?" Jungkook knitted both his eyebrows together.I gasped in disbelief.Now he's pretending that we both don't know each other?! "Seriously?!i'm--" but what if he was really telling the truth.I admit I look really different if i'm not wearing my glasses."i'm...Kim Sooae" I mumbled."yeah,uh...I never see you before,are you a junior?" he's flirting with me,it's obvious cause he's flexing his 1 ton muscles right at my face."That's because I choose not to" I slapped him hard on the cheek before stomping away.I could see the shock face he's wearing.Ahreum 1-0 Jungkook.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter