Chapter two

Grown Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Guys!Guys!Guys! Here, the second chapter. (・∀・) This chapter is kinda have bad languages and some (?)... Maybe idk... Haha..you'll knw whn you read this... Ily ಥ_ಥ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The music was playing loudly inside the club; people were jumping and dancing to the beat as their bodies slamming with their sweaty skins. At that point, the disco lamps were hanging on the ceiling, brightening their eyes with colorful lights and glows. Eunha put her glass that had been empty for seconds ago. She asked for another shot of whiskey to the young bartender standing in front of her. As the sounds of pouring water hitting into the glass, it’s had a smell of alcoholic aroma; without awaited, she quickly drank it. It was weekend. Her friends had forcefully dragged the broken lady to a club but Eunha had refused to join them onto the stage. She kept having the thought of breaking up with that er, shooting like a gun into her heart, it just painful to think about it. She wanted to forget but hard to make the decision to go away. She asked for one more shot of whiskey, shaking the empty glass to the bartender’s face. She laid her head on the table as her hands were swaying into the air, following the beat of her favorite song’s that had been played by the DJ for the 3rd time. Suddenly, she heard a voice coming from her side, it was deep and harsh. She took a glimpse to the owner and saw the er, Hyeonjin. He was observing her figure, grinning as he her back then to her waist. It felt like she was struck by a lightning when he landed his palm to her body, as he has put a magic spell into her mind. She felt scared and mad, she wanted to yell but her vocal wouldn’t come out. “Babe, miss me?” She shook her head, feeling weak all of a sudden. At that time, she felt his arm wrapped around her body and dragged her to an empty and soundless hallway. She wanted to run away from his grip but it was too tight and hurts, as she could feel it was digging into her soft skin. He harshly pushed her onto the wall and she yelped. She felt dizzy, too many whiskey she had been drinking. She couldn’t control herself. She felt her head was spinning when all of a sudden, a thick and firm lips crushing with hers. It was lustful and with a force. She couldn’t catch her breath, she felt breathless. Eunha pushed his body with her both hands as she felt weakening. Eunha took a glance and saw his face was full with greed. The desires when he wants to feel her skin again. She avoided away from his eyes after she knew he was gazing at her. He had gone down making his way to her sweaty neck as he bit her skin, making a hickey there. Eunha cried.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter