1/1

Will You?

You are an intelligent man, a big and successful entrepreneur. Owning a large business empire named under yourself, a charismatic face was your charm while you standing on top of the human food chain, looking down upon us as if we were ants. While controlling the monopoly of numerous industries as if they are your board games. You, Choi Seunghyun are the man of the dazzling star itself.

 
In your life, there's numerous people trying to impress you, ranging from wealthy and well-known businessmen to beautiful and slim-bodied models. In exchange of a deal from you or a night with you. And there's me, Kwon Jiyong, one of your employees or one of your lovers or...more irony...you could have called us toys. My name hold no power or majesty, some people won't  remember me or even know me. That shows how small I am in this world.
 
I got nothing to offer to you as a trade. I got no money and no fame, just another human working for themselves, trying to fit in this world, surviving in here for another day. People like me could be easily violated by men like you. But you could have done that more easier than other people because you owned my heart. That's right, every night and day you occupied my heart and mind. The only thing that I get to trade with you is my love. 
 
Today, you may be saying these sweet and lovely things to me. "Jiyong, my baby, I love you so much..." But seeing numerous people swirling around you, I can't control my jealousy because just...I love you too much that my heart clench at the sight of you doing things that you do to me to other people. I've saw you hugging them, kissing them.
 
I wouldn't blame you for running to someone else. To you, my presence holds no value, I can be replaced easily with a flick of your finger. Because there's 7 billion other people in this world, waiting for you to have their ity and violated them like you do to me or having you to offer them your love. How I really wished that I would be the one, I prayed to my Lord tearfully, praying that I might be his favoured one.
 
Just one question for you, my most beloved. Do you love me? If so, will you stay by my side forever? I would not greed over a title of being your spouse. Just, if you ever see me hiding or curling in a dark corner, all alone, useless and vulnerable, will you care for me or will you love me even more? Because simply, I'm scared of being left alone in this world. Too many people had take off in my life, leaving me to face the cruel and ruthless world all by myself. But with you, I felt safe and knowing that at least, I get to hold onto you for a while.
 
Just a little while for some courage and strength to continue my life. Will you offer me that? I can't bear the thought of losing you in my life. I would cry if you leave so but I'll forever cherish the memories that you have left me. Evenif there's a scar I'll mourn for.  Then, I would happily die in peace. Because simply I, Kwon Jiyong love you, Choi Seunghyun too much.
 
_______________________________________
A/N:
God! I hate my plots always pops into my mind late in the night! I really need to sleep right now...please pardon my mistakes since I'm freaking sleepy and thank you for reading and subs! ^^