Piano

Home

BEFORE
I met him at college. We used to have History classes in common. When I first saw him he was at the break room sitting on a bench playing the piano. I had heard the calming sound from far away and felt attracted for that melodic wonder. What a wonderful girl should be the one who was playing like that. I presumed it was coming from the room and when I got there I was surprised by a green-haired boy instead of a girl. Geez. He was playing smoothly, his fingers like feathers touching the keys. It was so easy for him, right? As if he was born to do that. Well, as you may suppose, I fell in love with him. A boy.

4 YEARS LATER
I'm laying down on the couch watching TV. Actually, not watching anything, I just keep browsing through the channels and can't focus on anything. These past months this all seems boring. I'm always thinking about college when we were always together. Now I only see Yoongi at night, I mean, if I manage to stay awake that late. I got a part time job and it may not seem but it is really tiring. 
By now I know how to play a few things on the piano and sometimes I practice on ours. The apartment is not too big but how could that guy live without some keys to tap? It's 3:00 AM already and no Yoongi. I miss my hyung a lot. I sit on the bench of the piano and start playing the beginning of a song I've been writing, I guess it's gonna be called Hold Me Tight but for now it's nothing definitive...maybe Yoongi can help me finish some parts, I'm still a bit lost. I start playing what it's done and 1 hour later I realize I can't keep my eyes opened anymore. I close the piano and just lay there with my head on its cover, falling asleep really fast.

I wake up to a touch on my hair and I think it hasn't been a long time since I fell asleep because I still feel pretty tired. I look up and see the green hair, like mint and everything is beautiful then. I love him. 
"Hey little sleepy head." he mutters
"What times is it?" I ask
"4:30 AM. Sorry. I know it's late but they were holding me back at work. I really try to come sooner. You know I miss you."
"It's okay...let's just go to bed, I can't keep my eyes opened."
"Really sorry. And don't sleep on the piano. Your body will get sore."

He sits next to me and draw a light kiss on my mouth, touching our noses and I can feel his breath on my lips. Yoongi takes my head and leads it to his shoulders, where I lay feeling his smell that comforts me so much. And then I start crying, it's not voluntary, they just come out naturally. I guess I miss him more than I know. He separate us when he hears me and try to calm me down.
"It's okay. I'm here." he says touching my cheeks, but i don't stop
He stands up and grabbing my hand walk to our bedroom. We are already with our pajamas on so no problem. Sitting on the middle of the large bed he stands on his knees and kiss my forehead, cheeks and lips.
"I'm never gonna leave you. And though I can't always be at home I love you truly and completely. I love everything about you, the flaws and the good parts, although you don't seem to have many imperfections, right?"
"Ah Yoongi-hyung...don't be so silly. I'm not perfect. And I am not sad, I know what you have to do. Though I rarely really stay with you at home I keep loving you more and more each day it passes. I don't know how to stop that. You're the most amazing person I've ever know in my whole life. You're brilliant, caring, lovable....you're incredible." I kiss him with all my emotions flowing and fall on the bed. This might be a sentimental moment but I'm still tired. I see a tear falling down his face and start laughing as he lays besides me and we put our faces one in front of the other. I wipe his tear with my fingers and keep my hand on his cheek.
"Hey fool, you tell me not to cry and then you do it yourself?"
"I'm sorry but I can't help it." he smiles 
I kiss him really romantically and I never want to stop staring at his beautiful face but I turn away and pull up the sheets so we can sleep. He enter lace his legs with mine letting me feel his peach like skin and puts an arm around me, holding one of my hands. He gives me a goodnight kiss on the cheek and this is how we end the day.