Sick

Sick

"(Y/N), it's ridiculous! You can't avoid all of us, just because you have a stupid crush on Jungkook!!!" - Namjoon said through the phone.

"First of all, I don't have a crush on Kookie. Second of all, I'm sick and literally can't move." - You said as you tried to sat up on your bed. Yes, you were sick as hell, runny nose, headache, sore throat all that nasty stuff. But Namjoon was right, you may have a tiny crush on a human called Joen Jungkook and he MAY have been one of the reasons why you recently spend less and less time with your group of friends.

"Don't deny it!!! We all know it already! We are not so stupid to not notice how you are literally drooling when you see him!!! Admit it and just confess to him!!!" - Taehyung shouted through the phone.

"Now, now, he is not stupid, he is just oblivous." - Namjoon said.

"Give it to me! (Y/N) don't listen to him, just do it whenever you feel like to. It's just that we miss you, ok?" - Seokjin said calmly, as expected from our mama Jin.

"Okay...but now I'm really sick, honestly I can't move. I miss you too guys." - You said and reached for a tissue to blow your nose.

"Don't worry we planned something to cheer you up!!!" - You heard Jimin shouting .

"You idiot don't tell her!" - You heard Hoseok shouting at Jimiin and then suddenly they hung up on you. 'Rude' you thought, normaly you would spam them with texts about how they shoudn't just hang up on people especially on you their bestie like that but then, you're just too tired too care. You went to the kitchen to get a cup of water. Cold air hit your body right away as you stood up from your bed. When you finished drinking the only thing you wanted to do was wrap yourself in warm blanket and sleep...or maybe watch some Netflix. Suddenly as you were walking towards your bedroom someone ringing your doorbell. 'Ugh..why? Who might it be? Leave me alone!' you thought as you slowly made your way to the doors. When you opened you couldn't believe what you saw. Jungkook...standing there with a plastic bad and smiling shyly. Suddenly you remembered that you were only in your gray hoodie, black shorts and Disney socks. You tried to say something but as soon as you opened your mounth...you sneezed.

"Can I come in? You should close the doors, the cold air is geting into the house." - Jungkook said as he chuckled at you sneezing.

"Uhm, yes, sure. Come in...but why are you here?" - You asked as he made his way into your kitchen.

"Well Yoongi hyung said you were sick, Seokjin hyung made some soup for you, Jimin and Hoseok hyungs told me to bring it to you so here I am, should I heat some up for you now?" - Jungkook asked.

"Yes please" - You said as you smiled. The thought of Seokjin's soup made your mouth water right away. But then it struck you again, you were in your pj's, your nose was probably red from all that sneezing and your hair...simply a mess. Not ladylike. 'Great' you thought. To show yourself in such a state in front of your crush...

"(Y/N), (Y/N)! Are you ok?" - Jungkook asked and snapped you back to the reality as he waved his hands in front of your face. 

"Yes-" - You suddenly realised how close his face was to yours. You freezed and just look into his eyes. 'Kyaaa!!! When did he?' you felt as if you were going to pass out from all that excitment. Suddenly he touched your forehead with his.

"Oh god! You are literally burning up! Maybe, no, you should go and sleep right now!" - Jungkook said as he dragged you to your bed. It all happened so fast that before you knew it you were lying on your bed wrapped tightly in blankets.

"Uhmm..Jungkook, you can go now..I mean you already brought me the soup and I don't want to bother you more than I already have." - You said to him.

"No way, I'm staying here and will take care of you." - He said. Your heart fluttered, Jungkook wanted to stay with snotty you and take care of you? At some point you started wondering if it was a dream. But then, no matter how much you wanted him to stay with you, you knew that he had his work, his own stuff that had to be done. You didn't want to get into his way and bother him.

"Jungkook, please. You have your work, what if you won't finish it on time? I don't want to feel even more guilty than I already am. I will be fine, I somehow survived few days being sick and I will get through few more." - You said as you smiled at him.

"But...ok, then I will stay until you fall asleep" - Jungkook said flashing his bunny teeth smile. You didn't want to argue with him anymore, you didn't have any strenght left to do it to be honest. You fell asleep soon after that. Jungkook sat on the bed as quetly as he could so that he won't wake you up, he your head and placed his hand on your cheek. He grabbed his phone and took a picture of you sleeping. 

"And hyungs says I'm the oblivious one?" - Jungkook giggled as he smiled at you.


Yayy ^^ It's my first time writing on my laptop and it amazed me how much I wrote. It was supposed to be a short one shot but hey, no harm right? As I said this shot is for my friend and I hope you all enjoyed reading ^^