Final

Airplane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung pov 

 

"Hi Kim Taehyung" someone greeted me. 'Damn..It's her..' I fasten my pace and walked away."Hey waitt!!" She shouted.I pretended to be deaf. I walked faster and quickly went to my class.' I'm safe..' I felt relieved."Taehyung~" she called me,standing beside the door.' This is frustrating..urghhh' I complained to myself."What do u want?" I asked her coldly."Let's go to the park after the school~" she said excitedly."Park..?"I asked and she nodded."Hmm..okay" i agreed because my hyungs and kookie have their own activities.I rather go to the park than  died inside of my house because of  boredom.She jumped like a monkey and smiled at me.I kept on my cool face.Then,we walked to our class.We went to the same class and sat next to each other."Good morning class.Please sit down " Mrs.Kim our math teacher entered the class."Today we gonna learn.." And blablabla.I hate math so I decided to sleep.I looked at her.She was so focus that she didn't even notice that I've been looking at her for minutes.My eyelids started getting heavy and I went to my dreamland.After an hour sleeping,I woke up because i felt someone shook my body.I opened my eyes and saw Youngmi shaking my body."wake up! Mrs Kim will call you if you kept sleeping" she whispered."Call me?For what?" I asked her,didn't even understand."She--" "Kim Taehyung please answer this question now" Mrs Kim called my name.Okay,now i know."Yah..the answer is -8" she whispered. Youngmi is a genius that's why I sit beside her.So,when I'm asleep and the teacher called me she'll give me the correct answer.I only like her because of that."The answer is -8,Mrs.Kim" I answered confidently."Good! Next time don't sleep"She said.Thanks god she helped me.The school went just like everyday and finally the school period ended.We walked out of the classroom together and went to the park."So let's go"She pulled my hand.Tbh,My heart beats faster than usual.We reached the park and went to the swings. I sat at the swing beside her.She was so happy.Then,she stopped playing swing and ran away.I was so confused but I followed her and ran to her.I held her hand.She stopped and looked at me weirdly."Where u r going?" I asked her."Im gonna buy ice cream for us" She said.Ohhh. I quickly let go her hand.She ran to the ice cream man.


Youngmi pov


I ran to the ice cream man and I accidentally saw his girlfriend.His girlfriend cheated on him.I ran to them and pushed the guy and the guy ran away."YOU!! How dare you cheat on your boyfriend.Don't you love him?" I asked his girlfriend,Kim mina,The school queenka."Who are you to say that to me?!!You nerd who always with him!!You're just a piece of !!Mind your own business,nerd!! Anyways,I love him because of his money and he's just too dumb.I don't even love him.I just want to use him as a..SLAVE"she emphasized that word.Angered filled my body.I slapped her hard.Then,Taehyung came and she cried.yeah ...


Taehyung pov 


I heard some noises really loud.It's her voice..I quickly ran to her and saw her slapped Mina."Why did you slapped her??!!" I asked __ and hugged mina.Mina cried loudly."Oppa..she..hikk..don't want...hikk..me...hikk to be..hikk with you..hikk"Mina said crying.I slapped __ cheek.My heart broke into pieces when I slapped her. I don't know why.__ looked at me,didn't believe what I just did."Do you hate..me?" She asked."Yes I hate you! Stop acting like a !You're too clingy!! Mind your own business!!Get lost!!" I shouted."okay then..I hope I'll see you soon.." She said,she sounds very sad."Dream on! I don't want to meet you..NEVER" I emphasized."Are you..sure?" She asked,voice getting slower.I'm 500 % sure" I reply confidently."So..goodbye forever taehyung"She showed a small smile and quickly walked out of the park.She turned around and waved at me with a smile.Then,she walked to her house.My eyes widened.I'm crazy!What did you just said!! Kim tae hyung stupiddd!!!"Oppaaa~~" mina called me."y-yes?" I answered."I want to go home.I wanna put ice on my cheek" She said."Oh..okay..Bye" I said.Then,she left me.Today might be the worst day ever..


---------------------------------
You left behind a light smile
Left with a smiling face
Pretending to firmly believe in our promise
I should’ve done everything to make you stay
Then I wouldn’t be living in regret, girl
----------------------------------

 


When i reached home,I went to my room and cried loudly.My brother,Chae hyungwon entered my room right when i cried.He hugged me."Why?Who did this to you?"He whispered."Oppa..hikk..Let's move to..hikk..somehere else..hikk" i cried loudly."Really? I've been spending a lot of time to think how to ask you to move out.." He said.He's the only one that i have.My parents died in an accident."Where are we moving to?" I asked him."We're moving to Paris.I got a job there" Paris? It's far away from seoul...So what?It's better."When?" I asked him,stop crying."Tomorrow at 6 p.m." "Do I have to go to school?" "Yes..you MUST go to school.Tell your teacher that you gonna leave soon." Urghhhhh I don't want to see him..whatever..I'll just pretend that he doesn't exist."Okay..Go pack your things.I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter