Chapter01

It has been a long time

chapter one 

 

She sprinted through corridors, while laughing like crazy not able to restrain herself. She tried, really! After all her furious screaming unnie was close on her heels, all ready to take vengeance for the embarrassment moments before.

But it was hardly her fault, Yuri- unnie behaved all stupidly by herself, fawned over this new guy without her doing. And if by any chance a camera caught her doing so and played the scene in front of the whole class, she wasn’t to blame either.

Even if it had been her, she really deserved some fun after enduring this behaviour for months now, forced to listen about the cutesy of Changmin- oppa (‘oppa’  really, she snorted he was merely a hoobae but Yuri unnie insisted not to call him that). Though unnie was indeed one of her closest friends since her first step into SM-Entertaiment, three months ago, a girl can only take so much.

And that’s how she ended up running for her dear life. But it was worth the trouble, Yoona decided. The face of her unnie was priceless, instead of turning red (like people would expect from a human being), she became all green and gaped like a fish. Yuri- unnie would make quite the alien in Yoona’s eyes, she shall convince her to dress up as one for the next carnival party.

However the best part was unexpectedly, the stoic and ‘life is serious guy’ Changmin. Turning completely into a tomato, he successfully destroyed his image, really it couldn’t turn out better. Yoona sniggered under her breath, the filming material from this stunt would give her lots of advantages in the future.

But for now, she should get out of the chase safely. Her legs were tired but Yoona refused to get caught after her amazing prank (no, she wasn’t bragging at all), that’s why she threw all her doubts overboard and raced around the corner to the toilets…for men. The girl shoved through the forbidden doors only to be knocked down by a wall or so it felt. Lying on the ground, she groaned from the pain while trying to figure out what the hell happened.

“What were you trying to do kid? You are aware, that this room isn’t the place for girls?” a stern voice spoke above her. As she heard a guy talking and felt his staring, she got back on her feet as quick as possible. Her face flushed from embarrassment, why did he have to stand there? She knew he had any right to go to the restrooms but still... somehow she got all annoyed by him!

“Ya, I’m talking to you, you know? What’s your name?” he snarled at her. Hearing his words, she looked up abruptly, now really angered by his rudeness. And judging by his face he was barely older than her, so who the hell was this guy to talk to her like that?

“Before asking other people names shouldn’t you introduce yourself first? Or is it too much to ask for?” she hissed back. His face frowned even more, looking at her disapprovingly, his mouth opened to offend her (she was sure he would!), when someone suddenly called out

“Yunho-sunbae!” Both turned to the direction the voice came from.

Yuri ran towards them and arrived moments later, panting: “Yunho-sunbae, long time no see! How are you? You know Yoona? What’s your business with this fellow?” she rattled on while smiling brightly at him.

As opposed to her unnie,Yoona blanched at the mention of his name. Although she only entered the company three months ago, she knew immediately, who he was when Yuri dropped the name. Hell even people who weren’t trainees knew him. She groaned mentally, of all people it had to be the most famous, most talented, most favourited, most all trainee and a sunbae by two years no less and older by god knows how much anyway! That was her end, they would kick her out, Yoona was sure of it. She would be remembered as the shortest staying trainee of all the time, the laughing stock of the whole company.

Depressed and wallowing in self pity, she didn’t notice how the other two stared at her until Yuri nudged her with the elbow and whispered “Tell him your name. But I want an explanation later, lady.”

Hearing her unnie’s command she turned hastily towards Yunho and bowed low: “It’s nice to meet you sunbae, I’m Yoona.”

“Nice to meet, huh?” he murmured. “I suppose you do have some manners.” the boy announced louder for the girls to hear.

Yuri could only shake her head in desperation. What had her choding done again, to aggravate the gentle (to girls at least) Yunho. She never saw him giving disapproving looks at female trainees before, not until today.

Meanwhile Yoona took a deep breath and closed her while canting to herself to keep calm. But seeing his stupid, arrogant face and listening how he talked down to her, she just couldn’t take it!

She was all ready to yell at this jerk (damn the consequences, she would deal with them later), when she saw her unnie’s warning face. And somehow, something in her expression held her back (she wouldn’t admit it, but she admired and respected her unnie greatly).

So instead of giving this ‘sunabe’ a lesson like she believed he deserved, she apologized (by all means, she was freaking proud of this very moment)!

“Yunho-sunbae, I’m sorry about what occurred, it won’t happen again” she muttered teeth-gnashingly and bowed once more with a shadow following her only moments later. Surprised she looked at her side, only to see, that Yuri-unnie had followed her motion.

“Yur…” she started only to be interrupted by deep laughter. Both females looked startled to the male, not knowing what was going on. Did he go mad?

“You two are really ridiculous cute.” he said still laughing.

“No! We aren’t cute! We aren’t kids anymore.” Yoona protested immediately.

“Alright, alright I understand.” he grinned, raising his arms in defence. “But I really didn’t expect the new sm-angel would turn out to be such a brat.”

She snorted, hearing his comment while Yuri had to suppress her giggles, this girl was anything but an angel and this was exactly what she told Yunho-sunbae as well.

“I thought so already.” he commented and reached out to pat Yoona’s head. “Remain as fierce and high spirited as you are now and I’m sure you will make it to something.” he smiled “Both of you actually.”

With theses word, he turned around to leave the girls only to be stopped by Yoona’s shouting: “Of course I will make it to something! Wait and see sunbae, we will be great. Even if we have to train ourselves to death, we will surely be bigger than you one day!”

“I’m looking forward to this day.” he called back.

“You better watch out!” she exclaimed, smirking confidently. He waved to them one last time, only to disappear behind the next corner.

Yuri stared after him awhile and said toward Yoona “I didn’t know he could even laugh.”

“Really? He indeed seemed to be nothing more than a jerk.” after a short pause, she added “But he is a nicer jerk than I though, he would be.” Both remained silent for a moment, lost in their own thoughts till something came back to Yuri’s mind.

“By the way, Yoona…” and turned to the other girl, who looked up, alarmed. Her unnie smiled sweetly at her, something had to be wrong! As Yuri took one step toward her, she nervously stepped one back.

Not knowing what to do, Yoona used her last weapon and squealed as cute as possible: “Unnieeeeeeeeeee!”

“This time you aegyo won’t help. You are dead meat!” she shouted in response and lunged at the other girl, who dodged the attack at the last second.

After one last yell: “I’m sorry, unnie!” Yoona escaped.

“Stop instantly, you damn kid!” cursing she dashed after the little choding.

Their screams echoed through the corridors.

 

Author's notes: Here it is, the very first meeting of Yoona & Yunho! :D I hope you guys liked it somehow ;)
Please feel free to point out anthing wrong regarding the plot, grammar, spelling (it's unbetaed and I'm not a native speaker, so it would hepl a lot ^-^)
And thanks to all the people, who subscrited already, I was really happy about it *-* Show YoonYun some love ♥
Till the next update >^ω^< (and here I was all happy I manage to finish this chap and now the next one is already coming up =Ö Damn! xD)
Sincerely :333