Day One:The Information

Yongseokkie' s X-Files (Or How Yongseok Found Out about the Secret Couples)

Yongseok was bored. He just had a late breakfast and now he didn't know what else he should do. 

All of his hyungs were off somewhere doing something which obviously didn't involve him. So he was left in the house with nothing to do. When he asked Won Ho hyung if he could maybe borrow his XBox, he refused. Which was very bad of his hyung, in his opinion. But of course he wouldn't say it out loud. He didn't want Won Ho hyung' s wrath after all. So he thought he could find something to occupy his time. It was his holiday so he should use it well.

He went to their entertainment area and tried watching some DVDs of movies that he missed but he got tired of reading the subtitles so he quit. Browsing through some books he picked up in some library somewhere also didn't do much. He really didn't like to just read all day. So he went back to his room.

Throwing a careless glance around his room, he plomped on his bed face down. He waited for an inspiration to come. Something, anything that he could do today so he wouldn't get bored. The ticking of the clock on his bedside drawer grew louder and louder. It was pure torture to just stay still.

With a jolt, Yongseok rolled over and looked at the ceiling.

"You are so white, ceiling. Why are you so white?" He asked the lofty ceiling. He gave it a minute to answer but it kept silent. Deciding that maybe the ceiling was busy unlike him, Yongseok sat on his bed and looked over at Seyoung' s bed. Maybe he could raid his hyung' s secret shelves or corners until he could find something 'fun'. Yongseok might just use his imagination for fun times but he knew Seyoung hyung didn't. He was a visual kind of guy. 

Once his mind was engaged in the idea Yongseok knew he had to do it. So he went over to Seyoung' s bed and felt under it. He slipped his hand under the bedding, plumped the pillows, and just for good measure lifted the mattress but nothing. Feeling a little bit put out, he decided to check Seyoung' s shelves and closets next. Although there were some questionable items (like a suspicious looking sealed rectangular black box kept on one side of the closet, what the heck could that be?), and a dictionary in Russian, Yongseok didn't find anything of use. He just saw Casper hyung's headphones in one drawer. Seemed like his hyung also liked borrowing stuff from the other members. Sighing, he thought of where to go next.

Smiling mischievously, Yongseok went out of the room while humming a playful tune. He started going through each of his hyungs' rooms.

He went to Won Ho hyung' s room and found the ultimate playroom. It looked like their leader was indeed an otaku by heart. There was manga everywhere, shelves full of anime DVDs, some posters pinned on the wall...but the prized collection was a wall full of anime figures. Each gleaming and polished.

Some were still in their boxes!

Yongseok was impressed. He knew that collecting something took time and effort...and money. His hyung was loaded! Now he knew who to ask for 'emergency' purposes. Creativity was the key. Yongseok felt pleased with his plan.

He then focused on the treasures before him and felt he needed to at least touch one of them, gently and carefully of course. Won Ho hyung might see a smudge on it and what would happen to him? So very carefully, Yongseok reached out and was on the process of lifting an Edward Elric figure for closer inspection when out of the corner of his eye, he spied something blue and shimmering. 

He turned his attention to the thing and nearly dropped on the floor.

There on the topmost shelf was a boxed figure of none other than Queen Elsa herself in her very famous blue and silver gown! Yongseok was at a loss on how to process this. Well he knew his hyung was addicted to Frozen but this was something else...because right beside Queen Elsa, her sister Anna was standing. Then Olaf, then the Prince, then Sven...the ice monster...Yongseok didn't need to look anymore.

So he found himself quickly sprinting away from that room. Before he started singing 'Let It Go'.

Instead, he went to the next room. Sangmin hyung and Takuya hyung' s room.

Scanning the room, the maknae decided it looked normal enough. There were CDs stacked in a rack in one corner. He saw a keyboard, Takuya hyung usually played it whenever they had free time.

Then he saw the single queen sized bed in the center. He looked at it smirking. He remembered the running joke they had about that bed. Sangmin hyung must be very lucky to have a big pillow and Takuya hyung was probably thinking otherwise.

Yongseok nodded, this was just a room, a little bit messy particularly on Takuya hyung's side but everything looked like what a typical men's room should look like. 

Yongseok smiled, time to go checking then. He approached their closets with relish.

"Ja, nahago nol ja." He said then laughed as he opened the door of the closet open. 

His smile froze. Wrinkling his forehead, Yongseok momentarily closed the door again to check is he was really looking at Sangmin hyung' s closet.

He was apparently but why...was a pink maid' s costume hanging in there? Then he remembered...it was from the show they went to before. He was surprised the show's staff gave this to his hyung. Making a face, Yongseok tried to block the image from his mind as to whether his hyung used the costume or not in another circumstance. He didn't want to know, really. 

Digging deeper into the closet he found that his hyung actually was a Pokemon fan. The number of Pikachus in there would shame the Pokemon museum in Japan, he was sure. More digging and still nothing.

Although there was also a sealed rectangular black box in one corner of the closet, much like the one in Seyoung hyung' s room, he didn't find anything.

Feeling a bit down at his finds, the youngest closed the door and quite guardedly headed to Takuya hyung' s closet. But once he opened it, he got energized again.

"That's more like it." He said approvingly as his eyes roamed over the number of clothes and accessories his tallest hyung had. Takuya always had style. Maybe because he was a model, he thought to himself. But it was clear that his hyung was into fashion. Or black and white fashion...? Almost every article of clothing was well, in black and white. Still, they looked very stylish.

Yongseok tried a hat on and checked his reflection in the mirror in one corner of the room.

He smiled at himself. "Ooh, you're so handsome Yongseok oppa," he tried his girl voice as he batted his eyelashes at his reflection. Then he became stern and smiled smugly while saying, "Am I? Well I've always been handsome." He giggled. "Oppa, you're so cute!" He laughed and winked at the mirror Yongseok.

Satisfied that he had already checked everything, he was about to close the door when he spied upon something not black or white snuck in between some shirts. It was something pink. 

Closer look revealed that it was a pair of underwear...a hot pink underwear with polka dots. Quickly shaking his head, he slammed the door closed while muttering, "Aniya, aniya..." His hyung sure had a different taste in underwear.

When he stepped out of the room his enthusiasm was revived.

Yongseok skipped as he moved to the direction of Casper hyung' s room. He was very excited to 'visit' it because well, it's Casper hyung' s room. Everyone was not allowed. Everyone should keep it clean. 'Most especially me.' He though somewhat grudgingly. Well Casper hyung said they could come inside the room but he meant that they come in when he was present and he could look at what they do inside. Frankly, the number of times he was here could be counted with one hand. Yongseok was ever so careful because he was thinking he would break something and Casper hyung would in turn break his legs. He shuddered at the thought.

But Casper hyung was not there. Yongseok did a little dance before pushing at the door. And he gaped, and gaped some more.

The room was freaking clean! Well it should be clean as rooms go but this was way beyond clean. Casper hyung was a real crazy neat freak. Yongseok thought being this too much clean should be illegal. He'd bet even the germs stay out of this place.

Because he didn't want his hyung to find out about him snooping, er, visiting his room, Yongseok decided to proceed with caution. Every move counted. He should be very careful with his movements. 

He saw some dumbbells in one corner. Casper hyung and his work outs, really. Then he passed the bed because he didn't want to crease the freaking sheets. Tiptoeing to the shelves and closets, he quickly but quietly opened one door and peered inside. He saw clothes and accessories. Some boxes with Chinese tags on them...must be the herbs or spices his mom sent him or the vitamins his sister sent him that he was supposed to take in different times of the day. Yongseok didn't really understand so he just glanced at them. 

He closed that one and moved to the drawers. He swiftly went through them as if he was afraid his hyung would come in any second. To be honest, he was a little bit nervous doing this but he had to admit it was also very thrilling. 

The drawers didn't offer much though. Aside from more clothes Yongseok didn't find anything else. Well if you count the boxes of snacks snuck under his bed that would be it. He found that weird though. Why would Casper hyung be keeping food under his bed? They all looked unopened. He should ask for some in the future. Now he that he knew of his secret stash. 

Straightening, Yongseok deemed that his rooms tour had concluded. He didn't find anything of importance but he still got to learn something new about his hyungs so it was still a success in his book.

He was about to go out of the room when he happened to look at the pillows sitting neatly on the bed. One was positioned a bit off and Yongseok' s instinct told him that he should check it out. Stepping back inside the room, he almost dashed to the pillows but he stopped himself. He could not ruin this moment. 

"Be very careful, Yongseokkie...we don't want to be caught. Aja!" He couldn't believe how much his heart was racing.

Slipping a hand slowly under the pillow, he moved his hand and tried to search for something...something...and then his hand snagged a corner of a book maybe. He immediately grabbed it and took it out of its hiding place. 

"Aha! I found you!" He exclaimed happily. Looking at the object in his hand made his happiness dim a little though.

What he was holding was not a book, it was a magazine. It was a magazine for girls...for teenage girls? "What the..." Yongseok started to say and turned it, it was indeed a girl's magazine.

But what was it doing here in his hyung's bed? Did he look at the girls? Did he read the articles? Was he looking for tips on how to date beautiful young girls? If that were the case he should have just asked him. He was an expert on girls. 

"Yeah, I'm an expert." Yongseok muttered as his mind wandered to just how many girls he had dated. Or he had taken out to have meals. He tried to remember and came up with nothing. To his horror, his sister came up on top of his list. He quickly shook his head. "Aniya, aniya..."

Returning his attention to the magazine, he noticed that some pages were actually folded. Must be something important. So he unfolded one and came face to face with a checklist. It was a survey actually.

"'How to know if a secret couple is around you?' What? Is hyung really interested in this? This is just lame." He started to laugh it off and was about to put the magazine back under the pillows when he thought of something fun. 

Pulling out the magazine again, he quickly patted the pillows in place. "Let's answer the survey!" He said in a sing song voice as he moved out of his hyung's room. For him it was a sure good way to be entertained.