Secret Admirer

monkey pillow

Shinee had just finished their second performance of View. Walking into the dressing room each member had a small pile of snacks and gifts from fans. Key had one big box he quickly opened tilting his head at the strange gift before reading the card that said "To my love Taemin"."Sorry Taemin"Key said placing the box and card infront of Taemin eating a cookie in one bite. "mmmmm mmmm"Taemin said to Key smiling around his full mouth. Taking a drink of water on the table in front of him Taemin picked up the card and read the inside that said "From your secret admirer".Teamin removed the tissue paper covering the gift inside and saw a neck pillow that looked like a smiling monkey.Taemin quickly put it on and couldn't stop smiling the whole night.

Next performance Taemin recieved a pair of banana gloves with a note that read "I can't keep my secret anymore.I will confess tonight my love" the words were surrounded by little hearts. "cute"Taemin said putting the gloves in his coat pocket. 

"Ha ha you still wearing that weird thing"Jonghyun said pointing at Taemins neck pillow."I like it"Taemin said smiling. The next performance Taemin had a hard time holding still with the excitement of meeting his secret admirer. No gifts or confessions that night.Most of the member left right after while Taemin stayed behind for as long as they would let him.

Shinee was performing their last show.Taemin found a thin box on his table covered with hearts like the card before.The card just said "turn around".Taemin opened the box and pulled out a single rose. Taemin heard shuffling behind him so Taemin turned around to see Minho on one knee holding a bouquet of roses.Taemin shoock his head taking the bouquet."I love you Taemin"Minho said looking Taemin in the eyes with fear."well its about time"Taemin said pulling Minho up."what you knew"Minho said rubbing the back of his neck feeling a little embarrassed. Thank goodness they were alone. Taemin slowly moved closer kissing Minho softly.They smiled at each other.

Before Shinee's first Performance:

Taemin walked into the practice room a little late since his schedule kept him. "So you think that will show him how I feel?"Minho asked Jinki quetly.They both got silent as they spotted Taemin walking in."You got a crush Minho?"Taemin asked curious."No I'm in love"Minho said getting up and leaving Taemin with Jinki. After their first performance Shinee spent the night together in the dorm since they all had to get up early. Walking to the kitchen for some water Taemin spotted Minho putting a monkey pillow in a box.Taemin was jealous but didn't know what he was Jealous of.It was hard to get to sleep that night.

 

"Ha ha I was jealous of myself can you believe it"Taemin said holding onto Minho and smiling."I'm confused but glad you are not rejecting me"Minho said. "So do you love me?" "yeah since i saw you putting a monkey pillow in a box"