Dareoyals TV Episode Four

♦Royal Chronicles♦ [HIGHGRND Boy Group][Dareoyals TV][HIATUS]
Episode Four
Mission Impossible

March 19, 2016

Recap of episode three: After settling down and meeting their date, each couple were led to their own rooms where their date begin after an announcement. With the ongoing dates between couples in practice room #1, conference room #1, and conference #2 already revealed, today’s episode will introduced you to couple in practice room #2, Yongsoo and Jangmun.

4jMAnbS.png
 

Q: Why did you choose to guide Jangmun in that fashion?
Yongsoo: Jangmun sunbae wore long sleeve so I didn’t think he would have known even if I held onto his wrists -smiles-

Once the announcement was made clear and over Yongsoo, who stood only a few centimeters shorter, noticed the red earmuffs he had chosen as his disguise weapon sitting on the bench. Without a word he walked over and grabbed a hold of it, then as he put it on comfortably while looking over to Jangmun, he noticed Jangmun was turning his head about but he stood still in his tracks.
 

Q: What were your first impression of your date, Jangmun?
Yongsoo: Sunbae had on a black mask right? Wow, I thought he looked so cool and handsome.

Once the earmuffs were on correctly, Yongsoo took a few quick steps toward Jangmun and grabbed a hold of his upper arm, “Sunbae let’s sit—oh!” Yongsoo covered his mouth after letting out a loud gasp. Yongsoo’s eyes were big and focused on Jangmun, hoping he hadn’t heard a single word that had just came out.

With that Jangmun raised his arm and reached over, where he successfully touched the top of Yongsoo’s head, “Yongsoo?” Knowing what Jangmun was doing, Yongsoo tried to step away but Jangmun who felt the movement pressed down with his hand, stopping Yongsoo was escaping, “It’s you Yongsoo, isn’t it?”

Is that your final answer, Jangmun?” A voice came over the speaker, only for their controlled room.

Yongsoo tighten the hold over his mouth, hoping it would help but Jangmun had no doubt. “Yes, it’s Yongsoo,”
 

Q: How did you guess correctly when Yongsoo had only spoken a few word?
Jangmun: I may not talk a lot but I pay attention. I’ve also met him during his trainee days.

I hope you had a great date. Jangmun’s blind date is over, Jangmun’s blind date is over,”

“You may now remove your mask and leave the room with your date,” the voice came over again, only for their room to hear. Jangmun removed his hand from Yongsoo’s head and pulled down his mask with ease until he noticed the Yongsoo covering his mouth.

“Ah sunbae really....,” Yongsoo whined, with a hint of acting cute in his behavior.
 

Q: How did you feel when your date was over?
Yongsoo: I regret it, even if sunbae heard it I wished he had pretend not to know because I wanted to keep playing. But I regret it, because I was wearing the muffs I almost couldn’t hear myself when I spoke and so that’s how I failed -heavy sigh- it felt like I got dumped on my first blind date.

Practice Room #3

I hope you had a great date. Jangmun’s blind date is over, Jangmun’s blind date is over,”

“Oh? Already?” Jaekwan asked but his partner, Taehan did not reply. However, sitting beside Taehan’s leg was his boxing gloves. Jaekwan and Taehan had successful sat on the tiled floor without any fail and still, Jaekwan were still clueless as to who his partner may be. While sitting across from one another, Taehan sat in silence with his legs crossed and hands on his lap. Jaekwan on the other hand sat with his arms wrapped around his folded legs as he rocked a little in his spot.
 

Q: What thoughts crossed your mind in the dating room?
Jaekwan: I wondered if any of what Hyunjun taught us could be put to use.
Q: Was there anything you thought of?
Jaekwan: I enjoy playing sports but I don’t remember if Hyunjun mention anyone who likes sports in particular. We’re all boys so everyone probably likes sports but some like it more than others. Usually I thought sports lover are physically stronger so I wanted to test if my partner has any physical strength. I thought I will know who he is by judging his fitness

“Want to play a game? Let’s play a trust game,” Jaekwan offered. In the moment Jaekwan said so, a different expression was shown on Taehan’s face.
 

Q: You frowned when Jaekwan suggested a trust game?
Taehan: -serious- I have trust issues. Even among my members, it has always been a challenge for me to trust people
Q: What thoughts crossed your mind then?
Taehan: I didn’t want to hurt Jaekwan sunbaenim

“Since I can’t see I’m going to rely on you, but first let me explain the game. You know the trust game right? Where one player falls and the other has to catch him, let’s play that game. You can catch me,” Jaekwan explained. Jaekwan stood up first, despite being blinded by the mask he was wearing. “Okay show me, you have to stand behind me and catch me when I fall, so turn me whichever way is the right direction,”
 

Q: Weren’t you afraid of hitting the ground? Afterall you can’t see,
Jaekwan: It would be a lie if I say no. Of course I was scared. I was terrified but I had to go to an extent to figure out who my partner was

Taehan took ahold of Jaekwan’s arm and swing his arm a bit toward a specific direction, however Jaekwan chose to take a larger step and twirled more than necessary. Without a word Taehan quickly took the accurate measures into his own hands and made sure he was perfectly lined up behind Jaekwan. “Tap my shoulder when you’re ready to catch me,” Jaekwan said. Taehan did as he was told, thus Jaekwan folded his arms over his chest and shouted, “I’m going to fall at the count of two twice, one two! One, two! Here I fall!” Jaekwan said before falling backward.

Unexpectedly Taehan caught Jaekwan but quickly pushed him forward and back up onto his feet, without expecting it Jaekwan stumbled a few step forward until he found himself a few feet away from his starting point. “Oh my gosh!” Jaekwan uttered in shock and felt the air around him.
 

Q: Thoughts on the game?
Jaekwan: -chuckle- I didn’t expect him to push me after catching me -embarrassed laugh- I’m never going to suggest another game while being blindfolded ever again

Taehan tried to hide his guilty smile and slowly approached Jaekwan, where he grabbed the lad’s hands to informed him that Taehan was there.
 

Q: How did you feel about the game?
Taehan: Apologetic. After catching Jaekwan sunbae I thought it was right to help him up. It was a mistake move on my part.

Practice Room #4

Vino and Ahin were sitting on the bench provided in the practice room as they sat facing the cameras.
 

Q: What’s your ideal of a date?
Ahin: Despite the location, I wanted to have conversations and get to know my partner.
Q: Did you feel that way toward Vino?
Ahin: Yes, of course. I had so many things I wanted to discuss with him, it’s also our first time being alone together without the other members so I wanted to get to know him better. But I had to make sure I don’t give myself away because I wanted to experience the whole hour date
Q: Vino kept talking on the side?
Ahin: Yes, because I can’t talk to him I think he try to keep himself company by making side comments. It was very lovable - smiles-
Q: Did you have any guesses who your partner was?
Vino: -puts on a thinking face and hummed- Not a clue. I thought about either making him talk or try to feel out his physical traits because Hyunjun taught us most of that
Q: For example?
Vino: Hyunjun told us s height and certain unique features like their body hair or their jawline, even some of their likes and dislikes and hobbies but since they can’t talk they can’t answer either. I really had no clue if what we’ve been taught was any helpful
Q: Do you think someone from Daredevils may have used what was taught to feel out their partners?
Vino: Hm, Maj hyung wouldn’t since he’s not much of a thinker. Thinkers are...maybe Ethan and Maru? Maru likes to play mind games so he’s probably one of the member who would have used what he learned. Also Maru is the youngest and it hasn’t been long since he graduated from school so he may still have that mentality versus the older hyungs

Seeing how Vino have said so, when Hyunjun was teaching at the table, everyone used multiple papers to take their notes on while Maru used only one.
 

Q: Why did you used only one paper to take your notes on?
Maru: When I went to school in America, some teachers allow a cheat sheet which was the size of a note card. Maybe because it had became a habit but I only dropped down the significant facts, so I ended up using only one paper without realizing.

“Who composed and wrote the lyrics to ‘Please Love Me’?” Vino asked, earning all of Ahin’s attention. “I’m a fan,”  
 

Q: What did you think about Vino’s question on your group’s debut track?
Ahin: -blush/smiles- I’m touched. It might be strange but I had always wanted a girlfriend who is a fan of our music. So I was very touched by Vino sunbaenim’s comment. I’m also a fan of their songs -shy chuckle-

“Did you know? I’m the visual, vocalist, rapper, and dancer of my group. I’m one of a kind,” Vino shamelessly stated, putting a growing smile on Ahin’s face. “Ah, I don’t like complicated things like this,” Vino mumbled.

“Ten minutes is up, we will now be shifting everyone around. Unblinded members, please guide only your partner out from the rooms you’re directed to without saying a word,” the speaker came over and for everyone to hear.

tYb6MC4.png

Once everyone have settled in their new rooms, the remaining Royal Chronicles was given a mission through the speaker, “Royal Chronicles members will now place a drink of their choice for themselves and their partners, then for the next 10 minutes your drinks will be brought in. Before the next session began, we will now give any Daredevils a chance to guess who their partner is. If you choose to name someone, you must either get it right or you will be on the losing team for next week’s mission. Your date will also end once you decide to guess. If anyone wish to guess, speak up now,

In each room where every couple was facing the cameras, Maru decided to take the chance, “I’ll like to guess who my date is,” Woncheol was wide eyes when Maru spoke up, terrified if he had been exposed yet.

Please guess, couple in Practice Room #2,” the speaker said.
 

Q: Did you think you were exposed?
Woncheol: Yes, I was horrified. My heart was beating so fast it was a very scary moment

“My partner is Yongsoo?” Maru asked.

“Is that your final answer Maru?”

“Yes,”

I hope you had a great date. Maru's blind date is over, Maru’s blind date is over,” the speaker announced before a staff stepped in from within the same room as Maru and Woncheol.

“Maru, please remove your blindfold and see who your date is,” the female staff said. Maru did as he was told by lifting it upward first, once he made eye contact with Woncheol Maru let out a disbelief laugh and covered his face with his hands as he wander.

“I’m disappointed,” Woncheol commented.

“Ah really I really thought you were Yongsoo!” Maru stated, making Woncheol laugh.
 

Q: What did you think when they announced the end of Maru’s date?
Vino: I thought he guessed correctly, but after I found out I thought it was funny
Ethan: I wondered if he got it right and who his partner was
Maj: That’s the problem with our maknae, he has a good memory and is witty but he over-thinks unnecessary things. Maru, haven’t I always told you not to be too confident?
Q: Maj mentioned you over-thinking things?
Maru: -sneers- Someone has to, because our leader is someone who doesn’t think before and after the fact

Meanwhile at NITT, Woollim’s cafe just outside the entrance was accompanied by three others. Hyunjun, Jangmun, and Yongsoo were entertaining themselves on their own with a small roleplay. “Hyung-nim, please drink this,” Yongsoo said as he poured Hyunjun his tea. With a chic and serious face, Hyunjun looked at the cup then to Yongsoo who was standing on his knees in his seat.

“Hey Yongsoo, did you poison this?” Hyunjun questioned in the most intimidating tone he could announce. While Jangmun, who was playing the role of a business partner was sitting across from Hyunjun.

“No, how could I sir? Actually my mother brewed this,” Yongsoo said as an excuse but plastered a smile onto Jangmun’s face. For a moment Jangmun wondered where Yongsoo’s acting skills came from.

Hyunjun clicked his tongue, “Your mother?! How could you mention her in front of me and my guest?” Hyunjun asked gesturing toward Jangmun, “Where is your mother you?!”

Yongsoo did not reply and only hung his head, as he was being scold. Then in the moment Hyunjun got up from his seat and ran to stand beside Yongsoo, the lad brushed his ‘hair’ behind his ear and in the most feminine voice he could, Hyunjun said, “Oh my, I’m so sorry almighty boss. It’s my fault my son can’t act right,” Hyunjun said, bowing to Jangmun and the empty seat he once sat in. Then quickly he took his own seat and cleared his throat, putting on his ‘almighty boss’ mask.

“Whatever, get out of my sight,” he said, waving his hand in the air before taking the cup into his own hands, “Hyungnim,” he said toward Jangmun, “should we toast?” Jangmun lift his own cup and held it to their eye level. Without a word Hyunjun one shot the ice tea, but followed it with another act by standing from his seat and wearing a disgusted expression.

“Oh be careful!” Yongsoo uttered when some of the tea got on the table.

“You served me hot tea?!” Hyunjun asked with a raised eyebrow before taking another drink, “This taste bitter,” he said before taking another sip. The three laughed and chuckled once Hyunjun’s play was over and toward the door they saw Maru and Woncheol walking in.

“Oh look, it’s our other hyungnim!” Hyunjun exclaimed.

“Oh? You were here?” Woncheol asked as he came in before Maru.

“What happened? Did Maru guessed right too?” Yongsoo asked.

“No, Maru thought I was you,” Woncheol said as they got closer and took a seat at the neighboring table as there were no room at the first table. Maru walked over and stood behind Jangmun, where he placed his hands on the older’s shoulders.

fE7xRTy.png

“What is this? Have you guys just been waiting here?” Maru asked, knowing the cafe well.

“Yeah, we were role-playing, why don’t you two join us too?” Yongsoo asked.

“What were you guys playing about?” Woncheol asked, showing complete interest in the game.

Meanwhile the remaining Royal Chronicles members has placed their chosen drinks onto a piece of paper and revealed it to the cameras.

Ahin -> Sweet Ginger Tea

Taehan -> Strawberry Milk

N2C -> Banana Milk

Gisu -> Water

Preview:

“Isn’t this water? It taste kind of funny,”

“No, no, no!”

“Ayo, from the sun to S.K we livin’ the high life that’s three floors off the ground!”

81KcQXXbbNZAF9WAJgfioOlfSX3Vb2Saz5bS6SSK

Comments on episode four [5/5]

[+] Maru must really want a younger sibling seeing how he mentions Yongsoo till the end >_< I thought he was going to guess correctly too lol poor Woncheol, he looked so scared!

[+] LMFAO! Hyunjun’s role playing is so lit! He’s hilarious! This guy is going to be a big comedian or variety idol one day lol!

[+} Yongsoo is so cuteeeeee! I can see a love triangle between him and MaMun couple! I’m totally shipping Yongsoo with Jangmun and Maru ahahaha!

[+] Lol Maru’s comment on Maj doesn’t do any thinking xD This maknae is so blunt!

[+] The role playing was so funny with Hyunjun and Yongsoo great acting skills! Hyunjun calling Jangmun ‘Hyungnim’ as if they were in a gang is gold though! Anybody else see it though? Ahin is totally falling for Vino HAHA and seriously Gisu, that ‘water’ though x.x What am I going to do with these dorks? And can we get a parody with both groups?! It'd be so nice!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

The end of their blind dates are near! The next episode is possibly their last before they move onto the next segment! However, I hoped that the blind dates weren't horrible to read and at least entertaining! I'll bring everyone a better episode five so please look forward to it! Thank you so much to those who has been reading and keeping up :D I love you guys!