-02-

Will you marry me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At night

Chorong was laying in the bed playing with her phone when suddenly Changsub call her.

 

Hmpph!! Now you're gonna calling me huh Lee Changsub!! I don't want to pick up the phone... Let his fingers become numb from dialing my number! Park Chorong don't answer the phone! Let him be..

 

Chorong still not answering the call eventhough Changsub already called her for the nth time. In the end, Changsub stop calling her. Chorong thought that Changsub has given up on her that make her heart slightly hurt. She kept looking at her phone hoping that Changsub would call her back although she doesn't have any intention to pick up.

 

Yah Lee Changsub!! How could you given up so fast!! Does your love towards me started to fade away?? 

 

Then, Chorong received a message from Changsub

 

C: Rong-ie~~ are you mad?

     Why are you avoiding my call??

     At least... reply the message please~~~

     (T.T) Don't do this to me~~

     Rongi-ie~~

R: What do u want?

C: I wanna meet u right now

R: I'm tired

C: Look outside.. I'm infront of your house

 

Chorong eyes widened upon reading the message. She walked to the window and peeping through the curtain. She makes sure that Changsub cannot see her from outside. To her surprised, Changsub is really waiting outside of her house. Chorong walked back and front wondering whether to meet Changsub or not. She was really furious with Changsub until she doesn't want to see his face.

Suddenly, her mom entered Chorong's room after she knocked the door.

"Rong-ie..Changsub is waiting outside. He said that he has something important to tell you"

"O..okay.. I'll be there" 

"Please be quick..he's been waiting for a long time already."

"Ne~ omma"

 

 Chorong tied her hair before going outside and wear something thick to prevent herself from cold. She step out from the door and saw Changsub leaning at his car while smiling at her act if he didn't do any wrong! She stand besides him but avoiding his face.

 

"What is that 'important' thing you wanted to tell me? I thought your work is the most important!" said Chorong sarcastic tone.

 

Changsub lowered his head to see Chorong face but Chorong looked the other way so that Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter