[AD] Living the Normal Life Again

DEADPOOL'S ADVERTISEMENT AND REVIEWS || CLOSED + NEW PACKAGES



home       portfolio       rules        affiliates       support       CONTACT

Living the normal life again    _Taenysicfanficlover 
                                                          STORYLINK              


Summary // What happens if a K-Pop star enters a normal high school? Han Yoora is the maknae and the face of the group along with the leader, Irene of SM Entertainment’s 5-member girl group, Red Velvet. A lifestyle of a celebrity is definitely hard and tough. It takes courage and strength to face the industry of K-pop and being a public figure itself has its own perks. And debuting on a young age of 16 isn’t making her life easier. Harsh criticisms are painful which means you got to be strong. This is what she was trying to do just like anyone else in that kind of scene but things were just too much for her. Scandals and rumors are a part of a public figure’s lifestyle. Those things will haunt you and no famous artist can ever escape that. Not even a 16-year old K-pop star can escape that. As things started to go harder and crueler for her, she decided to take a break for a while and wanted to experience the normal life she had before debuting in a girl group. Which is why, she enrolled on Daeguk High School – as a normal student. She changed her identity –she changed her name, wore a pair of glasses which is not nerdy but comfortable and nice, a different hairstyle and a different make up style she never had whenever she’s on the spotlight as a K-pop star. She is determined to try her best not to let anyone know that she is a member of a famous girl group. She wanted to meet new people and be friends with them. But life is life, after all. Life has its surprises and hardships which also doesn’t exempt Yoora’s life. What would happen to Yoora as she embarks on a normal high school life as a normal student without letting anyone know who she really is?

Message to Readers // I hope you guys would like my story. <3