End

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Gayoon… C’mon, you can do it…” Gayoon talked to herself while facing the whiteboard.

 

“Ms Lee, how are we suppose to draw if the model doesn’t want to go ?!” A student complained. 

 

Gayoon was at an art class, however, she wasn’t there for an art class, but she was there to be a one-day art model. Her friend Hyuna promised to go with her but she didn’t turn up. Hyuna was known as a troublemaker since middle school but Gayoon was surprisingly still good friends with her.

 

“Ms Gayoon, we really need you to take off your clothes and undergarments. Don’t worry, I’m here.” The art lecturer reassured Gayoon but the girl still can’t pass the psychological pass. 

 

“I’ll do it.” A voice reached everyone’s ears in the room, especially Gayoon.

 

The skinny girl looked up and saw a girl with short black hair around her age, similar height as her and she has this aura around her that makes people scared. 


“You are?” The lecturer asked while the short haired girl pushed Gayoon to stand behind her, protecting her.

 

Instantly, Gayoon felt very secured. She hasn’t had this feeling for a long time and she loved it. She loved it when someone do anything to protect her. 

 

“I’m Jeon Jiyoon, her friend. She doesn’t have any experience in this. I’ve done this around twice or thrice so I’m more familiar with what I should do.” Jiyoon spoke confidently and gave Gayoon an assuring smile.

 

“Alright then. Please remove your clothes and undergarments.” 

 

“Go to the back and turn around. Don’t look if you’re not comfortable, ok?” Jiyoon smiled. Gayoon did as she was told and went to the back of the room.

 

Jiyoon was and the students are drawing portraits of her. Jiyoon also did a few poses which shows her professionalism albeit she’s no professional in this area. 

 

Gayoon was hesitating if she should turn around and look at Jiyoon. Nevetheless, Gayoon still did. But the students’ easels were blocking Jiyoon’s body, Gayoon could only see her face, but even though she could only see Jiyoon’s face, Gayoon could feel Jiyoon’s iness just by looking at her expressions. 

 

Gayoon was awed.

 

Gayoon owe her one.

 

“Alright, we’re done.” The lecturer announced and Jiyoon put on her undergarments and clothes. 

 

She got the wage she deserved and left the classroom with Gayoon.

 

“Take it.” Jiyoon handed Gayoon the money.

 

“No, I can’t. You undressed yourself completely yet I was being a wuss…” Gayoon hung her head low. She didn’t know being a art model was so difficult. It’s actually all in the heart.

 

“Just take it! I bet you need these badly that’s why you took up this job.” Jiyoon stuffed the money into Gayoon’s pocket.

 

“Oh yeah! I haven’t got to know your name yet!” 

 

“I’m Gayoon.” 

 

“Oh, we have similar names!”

 

“Yeah.. Erm.. Can I ask you something?” 

 

Jiyoon dragged Gayoon into a cafe.

 

“Sure!” 

 

“Have you done this a lot of times? You seem… Professional.” Yes, even though b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter