Dressing up for Halloween

Your Future Boyfriend Started Following You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook usually loved parties—the bright blinding lights and the upbeat rhythm of the bass, the happy chatting between friends and the playful shots of alcohol (but of course except for the rs of his ; those erts). However, there were also times when he hated parties down to his whole being, and what he was supposed to attend in just a few days was one of those kinds.

A groan escaped his lips before he buried his head on his pillow; his body protesting in laziness and tiredness. He couldn't understand why he hated this particular party—after all, there was nothing quite hateful about it; this seemed even fun to some. Although, now that he thought about it while looking at his messy closet, maybe it had got to do with the theme of the party.

Who in their right mind would celebrate the day of the ghosts and monsters anyway?

Year and year again would SM Entertainment host a Halloween party. And year and year again did Ryeowook hate it—he didn't want to dress up. Sure, he was quite biased about it since he would always dress up for Super Shows, but this time he felt that this damned party wasn't more important than their beloved concerts. As such, he would find glee only in dressing up for concerts and not for petty parties like this without even some alcohol to go by.

He was having a hard time looking for a decent costume, honestly. In fact, he wouldn't even care if his costume wasn't as flashy or as perfect as the others', as long as his clothes were still decent to look at. In addition to it, he wasn't that good when it comes to picking clothes—finding costume was really hard and he was already tired.

However, before he could even wallow in self-pity and just decide not to attend the damned party, his muddled mind seemed to like bringing him some pretty derisive ideas.

And the only place he could dump his otherwise useless thought was in Tumblr.

 

'Ha, I'm a piece of trash.'

 

That was true enough though—since he couldn't think of anything to dress up as, maybe he should just dress up as a trash. After all, his ideas for a costume were trash and so was the party.

Ryeowook shouldn't be this stressed over all this garbage.

However, as he contemplated on just giving up, a notification popped up on his screen; making him think that perhaps something was bound to go better than all the trash-like things his mind liked to think about.

 

'Ha, I'm a piece of trash.'

gxian replied to your post.

'As someone who cares for the environment, I am obligated to pick you up. Is 7pm okay?'

 

And then, before Ryeowook could even scream at the cheesy and smooth cringe-worthy words his admirer had, another notification caught his eyes.

Apparently, it had caught his heart too.

 

One new message.

gxian: Besides, just because you're a trash doesn't mean that you can't do great things. It's called garbage CAN, not garbage CANNOT.

--

 

When seven pm struck on the clock, the door to Ryeowook's room suddenly opened. His heart started beating fast, more so when Gxian's words rang in his mind, when he saw who exactly decided to come inside his room unannounced.

And there was only one person who would pick his door's lock; there was only one person who would barge inside without proper announcement.

"Can I help you with something, Kyukyu?"

The man in question, who immediately noticed Ryeowook's curious and red face, just smiled widely before he bounced his way towards the bed and suddenly tugged at the elder's arm to make him sit up. The eternal maknae's eyes showed more confusion but Kyuhyun just winked at him to placate him.

"The others wanted to talk on the living room. Something about being costume-coordinated on the Halloween party? Not sure, but they wanted you there."

Ryeowook nodded in response; mentally grateful that perhaps his hyungs could help him (but just slightly grateful, since he knew just how insane his hyungs' ideas were) in choosing a halloween costume.

As such, he promptly followed Kyuhyun outside—although he was so engrossed with looking for an idea that he completely missed the secretive smirk Kyuhyun wore all the time.

--

 

"You should go as a pumpkin, hyung."

Sungmin raised a somewhat judgmental eyebrow as he processed the suggestion a cheerful (although it was considered as more than the usual type of giddiness) Ryeowook, who was snuggling besides an innocent-looking Kyuh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter