Counter-Attack

Your Future Boyfriend Started Following You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Whatever was happening right now, Kyuhyun was a hundred percent sure that he didn't like it.

Not one freaking bit.

It had been three weeks now since he last checked his tumblr; been a long time since he last logged in and talked to his online fling. It had been weeks and days now since he last used any pick-up lines and used 'gxian' to flirt with 'nathankim21'.

Nothing was wrong with that, really—he was busy with his schedules after all—but there was gravely wrong with the way Ryeowook was giggling right now as he looked intently at his cellphone screen.

And it wasn't happening just now, oh no. Ryeowook had been laughing and blushing since three weeks ago too, and Kyuhyun was sure it was because of whatever he was reading on his cellphone. The evil maknae really didn't like what was happening because behind the sweet words he was sure Ryeowook was reading was a mysterious and faceless stealer lurking stealthily while waiting to attack.

And it was no other than that damned ThiefOfTheSea.

Actually, Kyuhyun would admit that he had no proof that Ryeowook was talking to that particular new admirer. However, going by the way the hyungs would send him concerned looks when the eternal maknae would giggle as he typed something on his phone was a proof enough that the hyungs knew too that someone was stealing nathankim21 away from gxian. And for once, Kyuhyun was grateful for his hyungs' nosiness since they would serve as the warning bells whenever ThiefOfTheSea would sneakily attack.

However, no matter how great of a help his hyungs were, the battle for Ryeowook's heart was only between gxian and ThiefOfTheSea.

That damned idiot better prepare to lose horribly because Kyuhyun with a vengeance was someone who shouldn't be messed with, more so if it concerned someone he deeply cared for and loved.

And when Ryeowook laughed sweetly once again from the other side of the practice room, looking and reading some probably cringey pick-up lines from his new anonymous admirer, Kyuhyun then decided that it was the time to counter-attack and unleash whatever hidden powers he had.

Kyuhyun, after all, never lost. He was the king of games and no weak thief would and could beat him.

 

If only Kyuhyun knew that some things should never be considered as games and that no person wanted to be treated as if they were just mere pawns, he would have thought twice with his decision.

--

Kyuhyun stealthily looked from his side to side; his form stiff and conspicuous as if he was in some sort of a spy movie. It wasn't like the situation he was in was different anyway—if only there were cameras around, it would look like that he was truly a spy facing an ominous mission given to him. As such, with that kind of mindset, he rolled on the ground just because he was really random like that and grinned in pleasure when he arrived at his destination.

The dorm was dark, Kyuhyun was thankful for that, and he found it easier to move around (because he claimed he had some sort of night vision or something as ridiculous as that) now that everyone was asleep. No one could see him do something ba—good and no one could catch him creeping around.

Most importantly, Ryeowook wouldn't be able to catch him when he would try to steal the older man's phone away.

(It was all for world peace anyway, Kyuhyun would claim. Everything he would do would solve all the world's problems; just trust him.)

However, all of the self-proclaimed ingenious plans Kyuhyun had in mind suddenly went down the drain when he faced a big problem on his way.

Why the hell would Ryeowook always lock his door?

That was unacceptable—Kyuhyun felt as if he was personally offended. He didn't understand why Ryeowook would always lock his door; Kyuhyun knew he liked to sleep , but it wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter