Prompt

Write a story?? (TAKEN)

So, without furthur ado, I present to you, my prompt.

*This was my original idea, and if I copied someone or something, it was completely accidental. If you feel like I copied you, please comment below and I will discuss the matter further later.*

Oh, and also, if you watch the original I Need You mv, (the 19 version) you may understand the background a little better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V was a high school boy. He was very good-looking, and all the girls would have crushes on him. He was seemingly normal, if not kind of shy. No, scratch that. He was very quiet, and antisocial. He didn't have any friends, becuase he never smiled, or showed any type of emotion for that matter. Still, everyone had an obsession with him. He was so mysterious. No one knew what V's background was, or what his parents did. Little did they know, V came from a scary background. V had a past no one knew about. His real name was Kim Taehyung. He killed his father, using only a broken beer bottle. After commiting the crime, he ran away, to a town far away, and came to this little town, where now he is V. V lives a empty life, earning money at a small convience shop, and living in a run-down, one room apartment. He is empty, broken, and unfixable.

Until she comes into his life.

Lee Jieun decided to barge into his life, coming in with her happy, innocent smile, and stirring up his calm and hidden life. She is everything V isn't. Beautiful, inside and out. She is happy, sweet, pure. Jieun is loving, and naive. Her eyes sparkle, and they don't die. V shouldn't be interested, but he is. And when they are first assigned to be partners for a project, he finds himself falling for her. He finds that he's not as broken as he thought. She can fix him. She takes her fingers and caresses the cracks in him, mending them.

But he can't. He's not supposed to love, he's not supposed to feel. It was written against the heaven for a mistake like him to love an angel from heaven. 

"I can't love you. I'm a monster." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it? Do ya like it??