Once upon a time...

In The Train

A train stopped at a small station that located in the center of the city. A young man who was reading a comic while waiting the train to come directly stopped his activity and rushed into the train. Then he looked for the empty seat, but he found nothing. He was forced to stand.

“It’s so quickly for the seat become full like this,” complained Hyuk while he held the hand-hanger with his right hand.

A few passengers went back into the train at the same station. There was a young man walked up to him and stood on the left side of Hyuk. The train was running again.

The condition inside the train was very full, so Hyuk couldn’t freely continue reading that had been halted. He also noticed the people around him. He saw the young man that stood beside him. The young man held the hand-hanger with his right hand, wearing a hat in hip-hop style, red-long-sleeved baggy shirt, jeans that folded on his toes, and gray sneakers. Hyuk looked at the little leather bag that the young man worn. The bag was interesting to see. The color is nice and bright. Hyuk ventured to comment.

“I like your bag. It’s very lovely.”

“Of course. This bag made from original leather,” said the young man, smiling.

“Where did you get it?”

“It’s a secret, hehehe.”

Soon the train stopped. The train was already arrived at the next station. Hyuk noticed the young man took his hat that fell with the other hand and put it on. Suddenly, Hyuk leave the train before the train running again. He was looking for the toilet in the station. Once he found the men’s room, he quickly searched the empty room, uncapped the toilet, and then threw up.