fin.

Crazy=Genius

“Chaeng.”

 

“What?”

 

“Wake up.”

 

“The sun hasn’t even fully rises yet why on earth are you telling me to wake up, god.”

 

“You have a date today, so wake up.”

 

“Date- What?” Chaeyoung shoots up from her bed, staring at the girl standing before her with a skeptical look. She didn’t recall being asked out on a date or as a matter of fact, asking someone out on a date on such a beautiful day. Dahyun only smiles at her innocently, as she pats the younger girl on the head before clasping her hands together.

 

And Chaeyoung knows for sure that something is up.

 

Something smells fishy.

 

“Well, you should go and get ready. You’re having your date later at 12, and you shouldn’t be late.”

 

“What date unnie!” Chaeyoung manages to yank Dahyun by her shirt before allowing the latter to leave the room, the eagle weirdo laughing maniacally.

 

“I’m going to get rich. Rich, you see!”

 

 

“Mina-ya. Miguri. Myoui Mina!”

 

“Tzuyu, I haven’t seen you this focused before…”

 

The blonde hangs her head low when she realizes that she fails to get the attention from Mina, who seem to be clicking the cursor pad on her laptop repeatedly and oddly, the youngest in the group seem to have her eyebrows furrowed too like Mina, tapping repeatedly on the screen of her personal tablet and Sana could only sigh at this, lower lip jutting into a pout.

 

“Crap, I’m running low on funds on my account,” Tzuyu chews on her bottom lip and glances over to Mina, the smile on the latter’s face growing wider upon hearing her words. Why does the girl had to be so filthy rich anyway?

 

Tzuyu is never going to beat her at this rate but there’s no way that she’s going to lose her girl to Mina. No ing way.

 

Which reminds her, Sana seems to be loaded too so maybe, just maybe. “Sana-unnie,” Tzuyu chirps and tugs on the silver-haired girl’s arm and the previous sullen look on Sana’s face was replaced with a much brighter one.

 

“Yes, Tzuyu-ya?”

 

“Do you want to lend me your card? I’ll try to pay you back at the end of this month!”

 

“Y-You… want me to lend you my card just so you can secure a date with Chaeyoung?” Sana’s face falls once again. “Sorry, Tzuyu-“

 

“I’ll lend you mine Tzuyu! Use mine!” Momo chimes in and reaches over for her purse, shoving it towards Tzuyu. “Go and make your dream come true Tzuyu! Unnie is rooting for you!”

 

“Hey Moguri, I see where this is going,” Sana grumbles lowly and gave Momo’s side a light punch before trapping the slightly older girl into a headlock, switching back to their native tongue for their heated argument.

 

 

“You’re letting Tzuyu win so that you can have Miguri all to yourself!”

 

“So what? It’s not as if you have the hots for Tzuyu like I do for Mina!”

 

“I so do alright! I probably like Tzuyu more than you like Mina!”

 

“Well, you can’t have her anyway since she’s not yet legal!”

 

“See. You only want to on Mina-chan. I don’t have such thoughts for our Tzuyu okay.”

 

“Right. You should say that again when Tzuyu walks out of the bathroom with her towel on, I saw the look that you gave her last time.”

 

“S-Shut up you, you blonde pig!”

 

“You should do the same, squirrel.”

 

All the while the two are in their own antics, Mina and Tzuyu continues the battle on their screen. The other bidders on the site seem to have given up now however, leaving the two on their own.

 

 

hotxchae leaves the room

twicemygirls leaves the room

lovemygirlchae99 bids 5,000,000 won for ‘A Romantic Date With Son Chaeyoung!’

blackswanxoxo bids 5,200,000 won for ‘A Romantic Date With Son Chaeyoung!’

 

 

“AHHHHHH!!!! Oh my god, oh my god!”

 

Everyone in the room takes a halt in whatever they were doing upon hearing Jihyo’s voice ringing through out the whole house and Sana finally releases Momo from her grip, peeking her head out from the bedroom. Their leader was sobbing non-stop as she held a box in her hands.

 

“Thomas…”

 

“What happened to her?” Momo whispers out to Sana, careful enough not to let Jihyo notice their presence.

 

“She said something about Thomas… Oh wait, hold on,” Sana squints from a distance and her squirrel-like eyes finally catches what their leader was holding in her hands. Inside the box lies a Thomas The Train printed shirt, and the only thing that was different from the normal character was the look on his face, eyes rolling upwards with some of his teeth falling out as he smiles towards the leader and good lord, that is creepy. “Holy . I’m not going near Jihyo if she wears that thing.”

 

“Who did this to my Thomas!” Jihyo snaps her head towards the two figures peeking their head out from the room. “You two! You must’ve done this!”

 

“What? No, we didn’t!” Momo shakes her head furiously and shoots Sana a quick glance, the latter slamming the door shut in a hurry afterwards, making sure to lock it from the inside. They’re too young to die over some ridiculous like this.

 

“Open the door you two!”

 

“Huk. My heart.”

 

“O-Oh no… My Chaeyoungie!”

 

“What now,” Sana mutters to herself as she returns her attention to Mina who was dramatically clutching onto her chest, followed by Tzuyu slamming her hands onto her own tablet and Sana decides to make her way towards their maknae, taking a peek at the screen and as soon as she does, a grin couldn’t help but to make its way to her lips.

 

 

lovemygirlchae99 bids 5,300,000 won for ‘A Romantic Date With Son Chaeyoung!’

blackswanxoxo bids 5,400,000 won for ‘A Romantic Date With Son Chaeyoung!’

somischae bids 6,000,000 won for ‘A Romantic Date With Son Chaeyoung!”

eaglegirl closes the bid

somischae wins the bid

somischae leaves a message : ahahahahahahaha, losers. ; )

somischae leaves the room

 

 

“I should’ve just went big from start. Urgh,” Mina groaned in frustration as she rolled on her bed and Momo takes this chance to slip in next to her, wrapping her arms around the petite girl’s waist, a wide smile plastered on her face.

 

“Let me comfort you Miguri~”

 

“Moguri? Since when were you here?” Mina pouts and turns around to face the older girl and Momo could only flinch at her words, somewhat hurt that the girl didn’t even seem to notice her presence in the room from the beginning before leaning in and burying her face in the crook of Mina’s neck, nuzzling her nose against the soft skin.

 

“I’ll always be there for you Mina-chan.”

 

“Let me barf at this sight,” Sana chimes in and fakes a gag, Tzuyu tugging on her shirt afterwards. “Oh? What’s wrong Tzuyu?”

 

“I want a hug Sana-unnie.”

 

“R-Really?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Come here then,” Sana motions the younger girl to scoot closer to her and she rests her hands on Tzuyu’s waist the moment the latter lays her head on Sana’s shoulder. “Tzuyu-ah. Since you didn’t manage to score a date with Chaeyoung, unnie will always be happy to take her place.”

 

“You’ll go on a date with me?” Tzuyu looks up from her shoulder slightly, staring at Sana with her doe-like eyes and Sana blushes at this gesture, moving her gaze towards the corner of the room.

 

“I mean, yeah. If you want… I mean, it’s cool if you don’t want to.”

 

“How about this weekend then?”

 

-

 

“So… May I know why the three of you are covered with slap marks on your cheeks?” Jihyo stares at the oldest two in the group, along with Dahyun who had been resting a pack of ice against her cheek while mumbling incoherently. Chaeyoung shrugs her shoulder at this, Mina checking her freshly painted nails with the help of Momo, Tzuyu and Sana on the other hand snuggling up to each other on the couch with a blanket draped around themselves.

 

“If you must know, this idiot here suggested that the two of us should compete for the title girl crush in the group,” Nayeon casts a glare towards the short haired girl, who only whimpered in response as she hold both of her cheeks in her hands, the red mark still throbbing.

 

“I was bored. Heol.”

 

“And so, you went along with her plan Nayeon-unnie?” Jihyo quirks a brow at the said-girl and Nayeon hangs her head in shame.

 

“I… You know, I was kind of bored too so… yeah.”

 

“I certainly hope that the girls that you hit on earlier did not post any incriminating posts about you guys online or I would have to lock you two in the basement for a very long time,” Jihyo heaves out a sigh and shakes her head slowly. Gasps from the oldest two could be heard in the room, with a few ‘Oooh’s and ‘Ahh’s from the other members who didn’t partake in their ridiculous activity, Chaeyoung laughing her off on the other hand.

 

“Wow, Jihyo-unnie is really the best.”

 

“And what about you Dahyunnie?”

 

“They did this to me! Th-The Foreign line!” Dahyun points towards the four girls accusingly. “Just because I auctioned Chaeyoung off for a date online. Gee, what’s so great about that midget that all of you are fighting to get into her pants.”

 

“I enjoyed the date with Somi I guess,” Chaeyoung raises up her shoulders before shrugging them off, a mocking smile forming on her lips. “But I’m pretty sure you can use those 6,000,000 won for your medical bills, no Dahyun-unnie?”

 

“I’m not going to spend any dime on you people.”

 

“Am I the only normal one in this place,” Jihyo buries her face into her palms, sighing out loud before Sana comes in sniping.

 

“Said the person who cried over Thomas earlier.”

 

Jihyo stares at the mocking squirrel with an unfazed look. “Tzuyu-ah. Didn’t you say you’re going on a date this weekend with Sana? Do you want unnie to be the third wheel?”

 

 

Author’s Note – I already have some things written for Twice on my laptop, none of this crack though. Hahah, but we’ll see when those are ready to be posted. In the mean time, enjoy this crack!