Plotlines.

❀Red Velvet Retold: SM Entertainment's 2016 Girlgroup. Apply Open
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
「AUTHOR NOTE」 these plotlines are provided as a guide for applications, please follow the plotlines but also be creative with the changes you'll make. the cheatsheet is also another guide that should be helpful for greater chances of being accepted. 「IRENE:taken by kuro_wol」 "You are only the girl with a pretty face" that's what they had always told you as a trainee.you are envied by many but well liked by so many men you were even dubbed as a goddess. There were so many people who tried to make you feel worthless. once bullied as a trainee, would she survive being the leader of the newest girlgroup of Sm entertainment after a long time? can she finally prove to everyone that she isn't just a pretty face.
-born from 1991-1993
-must be full korean
-lived outside of seoul
-could be a popular ulzzang or modelled in the past
-part of sm rookies and happiness project
-position:main rapper,        
main dancer,visual,leader 「SEULGI:taken by -pardise lost」 7 years of training, in other people's ears they would think that this girl has probably wasted her childhood. they are always left to wonder is she really good enough? what were her reasons for staying for so long in the company. they will never  know that she is just a normal girl driven because of her dream and her love for her family.
-born in 1994
-from Seol south korea
-a long time trainee
-part of sm rookies and happiness project.
-position:lead vocalist,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter