Confession

Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school was ended up quickly today because of the downpour weather and that’s could be one of Mark’s favourite day, probably could be one of his great day. He doesn’t like to be staying any longer in his bored classes.


But his ‘great day’ had been turned into a worst when he forgot brings his umbrella that time. “Damn” he stood at the front of school building while watching at the gloomy skies and kept cuss the karma’s that he got. “What could even worst than this huh?”


“Hyung, wait up!” Mark’s was startled by Jinyoung’s shouted.


“Geez, double damn for today!” He sighed under a breathe as his luck was turned into a bad as someone that he could describe as crazy fanatic was spoke up with him.


“Hyung, you’re not bring your umbrella again?” Jinyoung opened up his umbrella for a moment and he lifted it up as he done open it. “That’s too sad” Jinyoung nudge Mark with teasing tone.


Mark’s doesn’t like Jinyoung at all and never bothered himself to talk with this guy since their first met before. So, he just focusing on the rain and quickly turned his sight away from Jinyoung.


“You know what” Jinyoung also watched the rain dropped was fall. “This could take a long time for waiting the rain stop”


Maybe what he said was right because the cloud is getting darker and the rain was kept falling heavily from it. This could take a times for waiting on there.


“Why don’t you go with me, I love to share my umbrella with anyone else. Especially you, Hyung” He said with elated tone but Mark’s doesn’t pay any attention on him. He seem not interested with it.


“So, do you want?” Jinyoung getting closer, let his red umbrella covering Mark’s head but Mark was quickly shoved the umbrella away from him.


“No thanks, I rather stay here than going with you” Boastful tone was coming out from the older mouth.

Jinyoung startled by Mark. Why on earth that he hates him so much. He was just trying to be nice and help him but apparently, the hate was stamped on the older face. Jinyoung watched everything surrounded them but no one was there, there’s no sound from people around them and it’s getting dark even though it’s early. Maybe it was because the rain. Only sound of rain was disturbing them.


“Oh well” Jinyoung’s gently closed his umbrella and sat on the floor.

Mark’s forehead started to show some wrinkles as he saw the youngest sat next side of his legs. “Hmm, what do you think that you’re doing now?” Mark asked with his confuse gaze was looking at enthusiasm Jinyoung.


“What else could you think?” Jinyoung looked at him with his brightest smiled was show up. “Waiting for the rain stop, duhh?” He started to whistle and watched the rain.


“Hey dude, I don’t know what was going on with your mind but you have your own umbrella. Take your umbrella and get the hell out from here!” Mark’s could only shook his head.


“You’re n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter