Character: Park Chanyeol

RFTH Character Masterlist
catcher.gif
 
Park Chanyeol


Birth date: 27 November 1992

Death date: 1 February 2002.

Resurrection Date: 3 February 2002

Traits: Short silver hair, Dark brown eyes with a red ring of color around the irises, a cross tattoo on his right hand as well as tattoos on both forearms written in latin.

Height: 185cm

 

Info:

On the day he was born his mother had been told that Chanyeol was a child only spoken of in mythical tales, a child that held the fate of the world in his hands, the red ring that lined both irises of his eyes symbolized the power of the Phoenix. Hs mother, who was said to be a powerful witch that lived on the outskirts of town because she was feared, There was a rumour that drifted around the town that she haf cast a curse on the boy while he was still in her womb.He was murdered by the town priest in place of his mother who had been ran out of town by the mayor himself.On the date of the next full moon he was resurrected by his mother. Who was the coven mother and the most powerful witch know to mythical times.

* He has the power of pyrokenises, he uses his power to burn the corpses of demons, ghouls, zombies and other evil creatures after they are dead to make sure they stay dead.