Even When The Night Changes

Pretty Boy

Himchan rubbed a moisturiser into his face, massaging his cheeks and softening the lines beneath his eyes. Slowly his skin glowed beneath his touch, revitalised and bright and ready for the day. As he checked himself in the mirror, a pair of arms slid their way around his waist and a scruffy mop of hair came into view.

“Aren't you supposed to be dressed by now?”

He got a hum in response, followed by thick lips pressing kisses against his neck.

“If you're not careful you'll be late.”

Another kiss.

“You'll make me late.”

Eventually came a reply, voice deep and husky with sleepiness. “How do you have the time to do all this in the morning?” Yongguk asked, resting his chin on Himchan's shoulder.

“All this? This is just one product and some hairspray. This is nothing. Stop messing around and go have a shower.”

“But you smell nice.” Yongguk nuzzled the back of Himchan's neck.

“And you're supposed to be coaching Junhong. Doesn't he debut soon?”

“Ah, you're right.” Yongguk pulled away, stretching his arms up with a satisfying click and yawned.

In the reflection Himchan could see his newest tattoo on his arm, still a little bit red and sore where it hadn't quite finished healing yet. He smirked a little, remembering the way he'd played it like it didn't hurt yet flinched whenever it came into contact with anything for at least a week. As Yongguk turned to leave their room, he leaned back and placed a quick kiss to the words inked onto his shoulder.

“You love that tattoo,” the older sniggered.

“It's the one I've seen the least. I have to give it more attention.”

“Yeah, you've seen it one less time than the others.” With a roll of his eyes, Yongguk headed out to the shower.

 

Himchan checked himself one last time at the mirror by their front door, eyes temporarily darting to the photo tucked in the corner of the frame of his and Yongguk's one year anniversary. He smiled fondly at it for a moment, recalling the memory like an old friend. He looked so young in that picture...

His thoughts were cut off by warm lips on his jaw and a pair of hands settling on his hips. “If you keep up like this I'll never get to work.”

“It has been a while since we took a day off to do something nice...”

“No,” Himchan warned, turning in his boyfriend's arms, “We'll wait until Junhongie has debuted, then we'll get some friends together and have a fun evening out. Until then we need to behave.”

Yongguk seemed to consider this as he leaned in, pressing small kisses to each mole on Himchan's face. He was about to work his way down when a pair of hands gentle pushed him away.

“Yongguk! Stop! I have to get to work,” the younger managed between giggles.

“Fine~ But I want to kiss you all over when we're both home tonight.”

“We'll see.” Himchan gave him a quick kiss on the lips and pulled away before Yongguk could make it anything more, calling out a quick goodbye.

 

The gentle glow of the crescent moon smiled down from the pink sky, pinprick stars slowly gathering around it like glitter catching light. Himchan waited patiently on a bench, black coat ed and phone in his hand as he worked his way through his unread messages. A bright streetlamp hummed above himas the bulb began to warm up and glow, reflecting off his phone screen.

“Hey baby~” A deep voice called out to him, before a pair of arms reached down towrap around his shoulders.

“Baby? Really? That's an awful nickname.” Himchan leaned his head back and grinned up at Yongguk.

“What about Princess?” The rapper stepped around the bench to pull him up by the hands.

“Princess? How dare you? I'm the ing Queen,” Himchan laughed and pulled him close, kissing him.

“Were you okay waiting? I said before, you can come to the studios and wait there.”

Himchan scrunched his nose. “I'm not talking that far. I'm fine waiting here, it's only ten minutes.” He shifted and hooked his arms around Yongguk's, leading him on the route home.

“How was today? Is the class sounding any better?”

Himchan clicked his tongue. “I swear there's not enthusiasm for instruments these days. I'm thinking of taking them to see an orchestra to inspire them a little. Kids have no taste...”

“Ah, but I'm sure you'll change their mind. No one loves instruments as much as you do.” He leaned over and pressed a kiss to Himchan's cheek.

“I hope so.” He smiled. “Also Jongup called today saying he was accepted into your company's dance crew. He'll probably drop by sometimes to give you his thanks.”

“Excellent! I'm glad to see my suggestions mean something.” He chuckled. “Junhong will be happy. Those two have really clicked lately.”

“Pair of little weirdos,” Himchan teased fondly.

“Yeah, that is true. But at least they're actually talking to people who aren't us.”

“We've done so much.” Himchan snorted.

 

In the dim light of their bedroom, Yongguk's mouth found each of Himchan's moles, colouring each one with a kiss. The younger trembled beneath his mouth, hands sliding through his hair and body flushing.

Something buzzed.

Himchan's brow furrowed.

It buzzed again.

His phone.

“Augh, one moment, Yongguk.” He sat up a little and leaned over the edge of the mattress of their shared bed, paling the floor until he found his jacket and pulled his phone out. “Hello?”

Yongguk rest his head on Himchan's thigh, listening quietly.

“Yeah, yeah, lis-... Yeah, it's-... Yeah we have a-... Hey...” Himchan threw Yongguk an exasperated expression.

Yongguk raised his eyebrows.

“Hey, mum? Can I call you back? I'm a bit busy... Yeah, I love you too. Okay bye mum. Bye.” He hung the phone up and casually tossed it back onto the floor.

“What did she want?” Yongguk kissed Himchan's thigh with soft lips.

“She saw something she thought would be nice for the wedding. Honestly I think she's more excited about it than we are.”

“Doubt it.” Yongguk grinned. “I'd say I'm pretty excited.”

“You know I was exaggerating.” Himchan rolled his eyes and petted Yongguk's hair. “But as much as I'd love to talk to her about it, I think I'd love something else much more.”

“Name it and it's yours~” Yongguk kissed a little higher.

“Make love to me, Bang Yongguk.”

“With pleasure,” he grinned, “Bang Himchan.”


 

Soundtrack: One Direction - Night Changes


 

Hi guys! Thanks so much for reading this and commenting and showing this story lots of love. It's been great to write and I've had so much fun bringing this story together, I'm actually a little sad to see it come to an end. But, now I can work on another story which I hope will be just as good! Please check out my other work if you can~ Thank you sooo much <3