01.

Your secret lover

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The annoying sound of the alarm could be heard in the darkened room. Seokjin grumbled, putting his hands over his hears in an attempt to keep himself away of the agonizing sound. Painfully, he untangled himself of his wife’s arms and turned the alarm off on his phone. He sighed, rubbing his eyes from any trace of sleep and kissed softly his wife, Jiyoon.

“Babe, wake up. It’s almost 7am,” he whispered, pecking her lips one more time. Seokjin brought his hand over her flat stomach, tracing some patterns to wake her up. 

“Mmmmh, just a second please...” she whined.

“Jiyoon come on,” Seokjin sighed. 

A huge cry broke the silence and Seokjin got up immediately, putting some boxers and some sweatpants. He didn’t bother himself by putting some shirt on as he made his way over their twin’s bedroom. He smiled, bending over his son’s crib. Seojoon stopped crying as he saw his father. He suddenly lifted his little chubby arms in the direction of his father, so that he could carry him.

“How can I say no to you?” he smiled, picking up his one-year-old son. "It’s surprising how you didn’t manage to wake your sister up. She sure got the sleep of your mother" He chuckled, bouncing lightly to calm his son.

“Daddy!” Seojoon whimpered, rubbing his father’s hair on the back of his head. It’s his way to tell to his father that he was hungry.

“Yes baby, I will give you your bottle. Just, we have to check if Mommy is awake right?” Seokjin grinned, patting his little head. Like if he understood all of his daddy’s words, Seojoon smiled widely and clapped his little hands. Once in the hallway, Seokjin put his son down and the latter ran over his parent’s bedroom. Amused, Seokjin laughed and went to the bathroom to quickly refresh himself up. Then, he went down to the kitchen and began cooking breakfast. He made some sunny eggs and some bacon, and for his children he prepared their bottles with formula. Seokjin was like the « housewife » of the home because he is the one who cooks, who does the chores, who takes care of the children, most of the time. The main reason was that her wife had a cumbersome job. But it didn’t bother him a lot because he loves doing this kind of thing.

Once he finished cooking, Seokjin prepared the table by putting two plates with sunny eggs and bacon, one cup of tea for his wife and one cup of coffee for him.

“Good morning Seokjin,” Jiyoon cooed, walking over the kitchen with their daughter on her hips and their son one her other hips. Being parents of twins allowed them to become a little more flexible.

“Morning Jiyoon,” he quickly kissed her because he realized that he was late for work. Even if his boss was literally his father, he still wanted to be a good manager. He sat down to eat and put his daughter in her baby chair. Seokjin gave Yujin her baby bottle and he managed to eat at a really quick pace. After eating, he ran upstairs to take his shower and getting himself ready. He put his black suit and tied up his tie like a pro. Taking his briefcase, he ran downstairs and put his shoes on.

“See you tonight, baby,” he kissed Jiyoon, who was still sat on the table with his twins. “Daddy’s going to miss you. Please, be good to uncle Taehyung,” the male smiled to Seojoon and Yujin and kissed them on their chubby cheeks. Taehyung was Seokjin little brother, who was a music student. On the younger’s day off, the older proposed him to keep his children so that they didn’t need to take them to day-care. Taehyung agreed almost immediately because he was madly in love with his nephew and niece. But Seokjin insisted on paying him, even if the younger didn’t want to, because he was just helping his brother. Then, Seokjin went out of the house and get in his black luxurious car. To say that Seokjin and his family was wealthy is just an understatement, his father owned one of the most powerful company in Korea and he was probably in the top ten of the richest men in Korea.

Getting the car started, he headed to work.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

“No, no, no. This is not the way I wanted it to be!” cried out Namjoon, slamming his fist on his desk. He received a sample of a song he worked hard on it. And as a songwriter, he wanted it to be a specific way. The blond haired man sighed, rubbing his temples as he closed his eyes.

"Relax Namjoon, you can suggest some things no?" Hoseok said, sitting next to Namjoon. His best friend patted his shoulder in order to calm him.

"No way they will listen to me. I wanted this song to be a powerful one, because the lyrics I wrote have meanings. And from this sample, I have the impression that they are going to make it a ing cheap song with no sense," he snorted, raising his eyebrow in disbelief.

Hoseok nodded. He knew how it feels to not being listen to. As a choreographer, sometimes the company prefers doing some cheap dances with no meaning. And for most of the time, they have nothing to say because this is what they want to sell.

"Listen Joon, I know this is hard. Especially for you since you are so dedicated in your work and you are so hardworking," Hoseok smiled, "but now, I just want you to relax a bit and forget about it. What do you say about if I treat you to lunch?"

Namjoon smiled widely, almost forgetting his precedent issue, his dimpled signature showing on his cheeks. How can he say no for a lunch? He nodded and gathered the papers on his desk, he shoved them in his drawer and stood up.

"You know Hobi, if you weren't here, I would already beat the out of them all." Namjoon laughed, putting an arm around his best friend's shoulder. Talking about some things, they went out of the studio and then on the street, where the cool wind of October relaxes them. Then, they headed at their usual spot where they are used to eat. Passing by a huge prominent building, they quickly took a look at the front doors.

"Isn't this the company of Kim Jungsoo?" Hoseok asked, looking behind them. Kim Jungsoo was probably one of the wealthiest man in South Korea. Being the first Korean company to be implanted in more than 20 countries all over the world, Jungsoo succeed in making people talk about him and envy him.

"Yeah. How can you even doubt about it? This is one huge company. I think a monthly wage in this company could afford me to live a whole year." Namjoon laughed, they entered the small restaurant. Spotting a place in the back, they sat waiting for the usual waitress to come to them.

"But we can't complain a lot. We are well paid and fortunately our lives are not miserable." Hoseok shrugged his shoulders, looking at the menu. He chose the usual meal and so did Namjoon. Waiting for their meals to be served, Hoseok remembered something.

"Hey do you remember Jiyoon?" He asked, patting Namjoon's shoulder. The latter narrowed his eyes. He was the worst to remember people's name along with their faces. He shook his head, almost drooling when the waitress posed their plates full of food. They slightly bowed as a thanks and began to eat.

"Yahhh you jerk. You are only 23 and you can't remember a single thing?" Hoseok smirked. "Well, she's a friend of mine. She invited me for her birthday party and she said I can bring with me a plus one. I think she meant it as a date but unfortunately my love life is as desert as the Sahara," he faked a tear as Namjoon scoffed, amused by his words.

"And you want me to come?" The blond asked, swallowing a spoon of rice.

"Yes genius. I know that every evening you waste your time wanking off in front of your computer."

Namjoon bursted into laughter. He didn't even want to know how his best friend found the fact that he loves watching . Well, he is a 23-year-old adult so why not?

"And yes I know that you find this guys over your computer ing gorgeous but come on, you have to get out sometime," Hoseok said, flashing a bright smile at the other one.

And yes. Namjoon was openly gay since he found out that making out with boys was way better than with girls. And for all his life, he couldn’t bear s.

"I don't know," he spoke, his mouth full of dumplings.

"Yes you do ," Hoseok said, giving him a small kick on his shin under the table. "The party is in two weeks so you have this time to decide ok?"

Namjoon nodded, half listening his friend's words and half focused on his food.

"I don't even have the choice?" He mumbled with his puppy eyes.

"No and you know, I've known you for quite a lot of time and your puppy eyes don't work on me," the older one chuckled, ruffling his hair.

They continued eating until they've finished and then, they headed back to work.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

"Jungkookie, if... Seokjin hyung find us... He will... Kill us..." Taehyung whispered, between each kiss his boyfriend gave him. It all started from an innocent peck on the lips and now they were making out on Seokjin's couch, in his living room. Jungkook was astride Taehyung, giving him a steamy kiss and grinding slightly their crotches together. The younger’s hands were on Taehyung’s cheeks and the latter’s hands were sneaking under Jungkook’s tee-shirt.

Since Seokjin and Jiyoon were both gone working, Taehyung volunteered to keep his nephew and niece, he didn't have class. After putting them to bed for their nap, he called his boyfriend so that he will no longer be alone. Fortunately, his brother doesn't mind them staying at his house while he's absent.

"We're just kissing, hyung. Jin will not kill us," he said on Taehyung's lips. Jungkook bit the older's lips to access his month and his tongue caresses the other tongue, in a soft battle between them too. In their heated kissing session, they didn't hear the door opening nor they didn't see the silhouette watching them at the door frame.

"It's Seokjin hyung to you, little brat," Seokjin shouted and then he loudly laughed when he saw his brother's boyfriend jumped in fear and fell next to the coffee table.

"uh... Hyung.." Taehyung whispered, uncomfortable. He brought his hand to his neck and rubbed it slowly, he didn't dare bringing his eyes to his brother. He stretched out his hand to Jungkook to help him getting up and he sat next to him on the couch, their head down looking at their laps like some scolded children. They also took some cushions to hide their slightly growing bulges.

"Come on, don't be so pouty. I don't care about you making out but please not in my living room, you can go to the guest room and whatever," Seokjin smiled at them, and his smile turned out to be cheeky when he saw what they were trying to hide. In fact, he was the only one in their family who accepted and supported Taehyung after his coming out. He exactly told him this day "I don't care who you love or which gender you love; love is love. You can't blame yourself because you like boys. Love is beautiful, no matter the , the gender, the colour, the race, everything. You will always stay my baby brother no matter what".

"But, if I ever hear you calling me Jin again without the word hyung, I swear to god I will castrate you so that you won't be able to my brother anymore," Seokjin threatened Jungkook. The youngers choked on their saliva because of the older's words.

"Yes hyung!" They said in unison and stood up. They ran upstairs and locked themselves in the guest room, to probably release themselves.

Seokjin laughed, shaking his head. He took a glance at the clock. 6pm. He finished earlier this day.

He climbed the stairs and went in his room, trying to ignore the muffling sounds of Taehyung and Jungkook doing God knows what. He took off his suit and went directly to shower, where he stayed for 30 minutes to relax himself the most he can. After that he put some sweatpants and a loose tank top showing his broad shoulders and his muscular arms. He heard some screams from the living room so he went down to check on the source of the screams. He smiled at his children, climbing on top of each other to get the remote. On the other side of the couch, Jungkook and Taehyung were laughing loudly at the children's actions, while they were recording everything with their phones.

"How dare you torturing my innocent children?" Seokjin scolded, but his smile was telling that he was joking.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Seojoon and Yujin cried once they heard their father's voice.

"Come here my babies," he smiled, sitting on the couch and opening his arms so that the twins will come in his arms. They both hugged their father tightly and he smiled widely, patting both of their heads with each hand of his. He kissed his son's cheek, Seojoon. Then, he kissed his daughter's cheek, Yujin. After kissing her, he furrowed his eyebrows and her chubby cheek.

"Did she fell?" Seokjin asked, worried. "Because she has a little bruise in here."

"No she didn't fell. Seojoon knocked her out with his bottle because she bit his finger. Your kids are so mean with each other." Taehyung chuckled, watching lovingly his niece and his nephew.

"Come on Seojoon. I told you to not hit your sister. And you Yujin, I warned you to not bit your brother," he scolded lightly. "Give him a kiss Yujin," Seokjin told to his daughter and tapped his son's cheek, so that she understood. Smarltly, she came close to her brother and pouted. Then she brought her pouted lips and kissed her brother's cheek. Then, the two toddlers smiled at each other and hugged themselves. Seokjin smiled widely, seeing his two babies like that made him the happiest man on earth.

"Hyung I just wanted to tell you that I cooked something while you were showering," said Taehyung, sitting on the couch with Jungkook's head on the crook of his neck.

"Thanks Tae. Do you want to stay for the night?"

"Nah I'm good. And Jiyoon will come so I better be going," he said doulefully. Jiyoon didn't like Taehyung for some unknown reasons and for that, Seokjin and her argued a lot about it. Seokjin couldn't handle the fact that his wife didn't like his brother because he means a lot to him.

"Look Tae, I think she's not coming home tonight. She has a fashion show tonight and she has to stay because she's one of the best make-up artist," he said. "Plus, I think you might want staying here because you told me that the heater at your place is broken. And I really feel alone this days.."

Taehyung looked at his laps, embarrassed. He didn't like staying because he feels like he disturbs them. And since his parents cut him off completely when he came out, Seokjin is the only one who help him financially. He is just a college student and he can't afford a lot of things, because he doesn't have a full scholarship. Thankfully, Seokjin is here. He wouldn't be able to live without his brother.

"I'm so thankful to you Jin hyung," whispered Taehyung, a little sadly. He attempted to smile but it turned out to be an ugly grimace.

"Oh please shut up, you know that money isn't a problem for me. I will help you whenever you want and even if you don't want to, you're my baby brother," grinned Seokjin, ruffling his brother's hair. "And Jungkook, if you want you can stay with him. But please don't bang like bunnies. We have some kids here and I need my 10 hours of daily sleep."

"Hyuuuuuung!" Jungkook and Taehyund whined, hiding their bright red faces with their hands. Seokjin smiled victoriously.  He stood up and went to heat the food that Taehyung cooked. Then, he prepared the table and called Taehyung and Jungkook. He also called Seojoon and Yujin and placed them in their baby chairs. Giving them their special food, he managed to eat and feed his kids at the same time, with of course the help of his brother and his boyfriend.

"Hyung, you can go to sleep. I will put Seojoon and Yujin to sleep," smiled Taehyung, while Seokjin washed the dishes.

"Oh really? I don't want to bother you."

"You need to rest Seokjin hyung," said Jungkook. "We will take care of everything."

"Oh my god I don't know how to thank you. I'm just so tired right now," sighed the older, closing his eyes and yawning in the process. He finished the dishes and went to the living room, where the others were watching some cartoons. The twins were laughing loudly and clapping their hands. He smiled and bent down.

"Good night babies. Daddy loves you a lot," he murmured and kissed them on the cheek. Then, they returned the kiss and smiled with their gummy smiles, the smile that makes Seokjin's heart melt a little more.

"Good night Tae and Kookie. Thank you so much for your help," he said, hugging quickly the both of them.

Then, he went upstairs and did his little night routine before going to bed. Closing the curtains, he threw himself into the king size bed, draping his body into the numerous sheets, and sighed. He put his arm on the side where his wife should be sleeping next to him. He closed his eyes. Seokjin felt more and more lonely. He didn't get to see Jiyoon a lot since she worked a lot. She could sleep at home three nights per week, for the best. Even if they still did couple's things whenever they can (whenever she can), like going out or making love, he still missed her. This feeling was painful. Drifting to sleep, Seokjin thought about how much he would put up with this circumstances.

~~~~~~~~

 

A/N : so first chapter and first author note (omg it's so awkward lmao)
I hope you liked this chapter, there isn't a lot going on because this is just a chapter to introduce like their daily life and stuff like that, I hope it wasn't to boring c:
Plus I waited today (16/02) to put the first chapter because it's my birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME YAY) and I wanted it to be special (what kind of bull i'm saying istg)
 
I have a question also, do you want me to develop Taekook and Yoonmin's relationship in the fic or just Namjin? Because i could do it, i would love to, but obviously Namjin will stay the main ship (because namjin slay)
, this a/n is getting to long. So pleaaaaaaase comment, upvote and suscribe, it will mean a lot to me ^^ and i wanted to tell you thank you for suscrabing to this fic even if i didn't post any chapter, you're wonderful :3 see you on the next chapter, love youuuuuuuu ♥♥
 
(omg did you listen to Jungkook's cover of Nothing like us?????????????? i'm feeling so much things right now i can't deal with it, please save me God)