Finish

Are We Just Friend ?

Winter is coming. What does it mean ? Christmas ! Christmas is a special day, especially with you, because ..

The first time you met him was on Christmas. It was 4 years ago, when both of you were freshmen. Now both of you had graduated. Everything seemed change alot. But the only thing didn't is you and him.

You love him since the first day you met. But the feeling is buried deeply inside your heart. Because you two became bestfriend, does anyone of you find love your own bestfriend is strange. Sorry, it is.

But the main reason here is not the bestfriend thing. It was because on the second Christmas you two spent together, he told you that he had found his another half. Your heart dropped, but your mind hoped that it was you.

He didn't tell who it was, but he told you that he would confess to her the next two Christmas. When he got himself ready. That means this Christmas.

The more you thought about it, the more worry you got. You scared that this is the last Christmas you could spend with him, you scared that you are not brave enough to be with him, when he gets his girlfriend. So, you decided to confess to him, at least you are rejected, but you can't hold the feeling anymore. It ached your heart everytime you saw him.

             

Four days before Christmas, he called you to meet him at the Angel's Coffee.

" Dongwoo, you're late" you made a face when you saw him after waiting for 30 minutes

" Sorry EunJi, Woohyun didn't let me go unless i told him who i was going to met. He is still having feeling for you, EunJi "

" Woohyun ? Oh i miss him. I still feel guity after rejecting his confession that time"

" Now you are regretting huh ? Oh oh EunJi ..." Dongwoo teased you, like always

" Of course not. If i loved him, i would accept his confession "

" So you love someone else ?" Dongwoo looked into your eyes, made you jump in surprise.

" Huh-h .. what made you think so ? Aish, Dongwoo "

" Oh right, Dongwoo, Christmas is coming. I'm so excited " A white lie didn't kill anyone right ?

" Hump ? Yeah " Dongwoo kept his eyes on the snow outside, made you think what was he thinking that time.

" Dongwoo, aren't you going to confess with your crush ? " you asked out of the blue

Dongwoo choked on his coffee " What ? You are still remembering ?" he smiled

" Why not ? We are bestfriend after all"

" Right. To that question, yeah, I am planning to confess to her this Christmas. She has gotten more and more beautiful, i'm scared that some guys will steal her from me if i am late, especially that Nam Woo Hyun" he smiled evilly

" Oh ... good luck to you then " your heart was totally hurted

" Eunji, do you think this one cute ? " Dongwoo took a small box from his jacket

He opened it, a couple ring. * Why does he show me a couple ring *

" Yeah ... it is ... " you knew he was going to give it to the girl he likes. You answered him half-heart

"Great ! I hope she likes it too" he laughed and put it back to his jacket

Both of you spent the day with each other like the old time.

    

You couldn't take it anymore, your feeling is too much for your little heart.

Today is that day, Christmas. You decided to meet Dongwoo, just to tell him your feeling ...

" EunJi ~~~ " Dongwoo yelled when he saw you. You asked him to meet you at Christmas Town, which is held every Christmas.

" Dongwoo ah " you weakly smiled at him

" Why so sad on Christmas, baby ?" he pinned your cheek

" Uhm .. Dongwoo i guess i can't be friend with you anymore " you said but avoided his eyes

" What EunJi ? What are you talking about ?" he now grasped your shoulder, shook it

" Listen, Dongwoo. I know you had the one you love, and it is not me. But .. I love you, i love you long time ago. I didn't have any courage to tell you. But, .. this is too much for me. I can't keep this feeling any longer. I just want to tell you. And then maybe you will hate me. No .. You will hate me for sure. I'm sorry for being selfish, but i love you. Dongwoo .. I.."

You were cut off by his solf lips. He pressed it against you. His lips is so sweet, ... it's ... so great ...

" You don't need to say anything else, EunJi. I don't want to end this friendship. Moreover, i want to upgrade it. I have loved you since we were freshmen. But that time, you and Woohyun were so close. I thought you loved him. That's why i said i don't want my love being stolen again by Woo Hyun. But you're too clueless to know that i was talking about you. It's so great that you love me too. Listen ... " he released you, then turned you to be embraced by him. He yelled out

" Everybody here, I want to tell you, I - Jang Dong Woo - love Lee Eun Ji very much ! And she loves me too ! We are offical couple now " he then turned to face you, kissed you again. This time is longer and more passionate.

He broke the kiss, and gave you a box that he showed you that day.

" This couple ring i have bought last Christmas, but i didn't have courage to give it to you. But now it's time. Eunji, I love you"

He wore the ring for you. You were speechless, he hugged you and you huged him back. 

The only thing everybody could here that time from you two is " Merry Christmas and I Love You "

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eh he he he ~

So how was it ~

Boring ?

Hope you guys like it ~

Merry Christmas soon ~