Part One

One Day With An Unlucky Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Day With An Unlucky Guy : A deleted drama scene from my imagination.

 

 

"Shu Hai, Shu Hai!"

The common kinda idiot but maybe gifted young man was snoring, the head scratched on the face of a pinky hair Sakura’s bottom sheet, his nose wet and with his glasses tricked between the mouth of Sakura and his right part of his face. Shu Hai was sleeping on his belly with his day clothes and his slippers. It wasn’t as if he went to bed like that. Earlier, he was correctly laid on his bed like who wanted to have a peaceful night. But that was minutes ago.


"Shu Hai, Shu Hai!"

"Mmm".

The ghost sit at his sides on the bed quilt who has been calling him since five minutes came closer to detect a sign of the sleeping awkward man. How many times did he have to wait for an answer? Could it be real than someone can fall so fast asleep?


"Shu Hai! Wake up! Will you stay like that all the night? You are already sick."

The coloured hair guy saw him move his nose and frown his eyebrows. The glasses choked the sheets even more and wrinkles appeared on this sleepy forehead. The mouth showed their unhappiness with the lips which closed softly to make a face. Although the eyes were closed too, their owner might to be about opening them at least but unfortunately, it resulted that he suddenly turned his head to the opposite, causing not much than a mess in his hair.

Hong Pei was astonished and felt inconsiderate. He moved back his head and observed his human roommate. The mane black hair of Shu Hai was really a disaster. If Hong Pei was daring, he would absolutely cut it.

"What? I am well. Let me sleep" a husky voice complained. Shu Hai moved his body and his right hand which had remained above his head and came it down to his lower back that he scratched frantically with his fingers. "Typically a non-elegant reflex of that strange guy," Hong Pei thought.

"You won’t be able to work tomorrow if you stay like this. Why did you wake up?" Hong Pei needed Shu Hai to be healthy.

"Ha! You’re just a ghost!" Shu Hai determined with a louder voice than his firsts words. He sighed and his right hand attempted now to put his glasses on his nose. The tall guy had noticed his bad mood and was amused. Shu Hai’s shirt was slightly raised up by this movement which let appear his lower back skin above his black trousers leading to his Dragon Balls slippers.

"By the way, why do you answer to a ghost when you sleep?" he .

"Ah ah! Because you are already dead, it is the best I can do for you!" Shu Hai replied, when he gathered his knees on his belly to get up although he was indeed disappointed to be woken.

"How do you want we to talk again tomorrow if YOU die that night?" Hong Pei reprimanded while he wondered if the allergic effects were an old story or if Shu Hai should take his medicine again.

"I am used to. Zheng Nan arrived at good time" he said facing for the first time his special friend, quickly before lowering the gaze and went towards the bathroom. As an otaku should be, close relationships were absolutely deserved to the objects of otaku’s passions or for their otaku friends and few exceptional friends like Mystic Dragon and the sorcerer Zheng Nan, this manly girl who pretended to act as his master! Besides, he preferred to imagine her like that, a demon, a diabolical kind of sister known for years and whom he owed and reciprocally. However, Hong Pei was a ghost invading his personal space. How could he be like Mystic?

"Probably it would have been fun! We would have been two ghosts now!" Shu Hai exclaimed suddenly delighted! Tiredness was gone as he imagined how he could live and what he could do if he were a ghost! He curved his back and rubbed his hands with excitati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter