My Ryo-chan~

My Ryo-chan~

~10 years ago~

“Mirai...come here a sec...” Mum was calling me.

“Hai~~~”

“Mirai...meet Ryosuke...They just move next door...please take a good care of him okay?”

I thought that Ryosuke was...he was really really cute..KAWAI!!!!

“Do-doumo...” Ryosuke said while hiding behind his mum.

“They get along so well right?”

Ryosuke’s mum always come to visit us every evening. That’s why I can play with him every day. Suddenly Mrs. Yamada said, “Nee Mirai… you really like Ryosuke? If you marry him… you two will be together forever, you know?”

~Present time~

I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Mirai. Shida Mirai. 17 years old. I have a very very cute neighbour a.ka. my childhood friend named Ryosuke. And from that day, I had my goal. I decided that I want to marry Ryosuke. So if I am always being with him and stay by his side, Ryosuke will marry me right?

“Ryo-chan…Kawaiii~~” I put a flower wreath on his head. A few of his classmate holding him, cooperate with me so that I can do that. Well, that because he totally does not like it! But I can’t restrain myself. He’s just too cuteeee~~

“Don’t be ridiculous Mirai!! Quit messing with me every single day!! Don’t you have anything else to do!! AND YOU GUYS!! WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO HER!!!??!!!”

“Datte...because it’s so fun!! And this thing really suits you Ryosuke!” Daiki answered.

“Ah…actually I come today to tell you…you gonna be the Program Coordinator for School Athletics Day. Because…I am the Seitou Kaichou!! Bye!”

“What??! Baka!! At least consult with me first!! Mirai!”

“Really…Mirai never get tired to come to our class every day. You are so damn lucky Ryosuke. A beautiful and cute girl like Mirai paying so much attention to you. On top of that she is also very smart.”

“OH YEAH?? IF THAT THE CASE, WHY DON’T YOU LET HER TIES YOUR HAIR WITH FLOWERS AND CUTE HAIRPIN EVERY DAY!! HOW’S THAT?!” Ryosuke totally mad of it.

“If a girl like Mirai…I don’t mind it I guess? Hahahah…” Shou answered still in mood of making fun of Ryosuke.

“Stop imagining things…Our relationship is not like that. Our parents are good friends. Beside, we live next to each other’s. So we’ve known for a long time.

 

>>>>>>                   My Ryo-chan~ fic ~           <<<<<<


“Let the 1st pay check be X an integer. Mrs. Satsuki got a weekly raise of ¥1450. So after completing the 1st week, she will get (x+1450). Similarly, after completing the 2nd week she will get (x + 1450) + 1450.
= (x + 1450 + 1450)
= (x + 2900)
So in this way end of every week her salary will increase by ¥1450.”

“Thank you Shida-san. Minna, so that the solution for the question. Please write it down. Shida-san you can return to your seat.” Honda Sensei said to the whole class.

“Mirai is soooo smart…” The whole class started clapping.

“Mirai…when the time like this, it’s seem you are like completely like a different person. Very different when you are around Ryosuke.” Umika commented.

“It’s because Ryo-chan said that he like smart and intelligent girls!”

“Ughh…yeah..right~”

Let me explain okay. My whole 10 years’ life always and only revolved around Ryosuke.

Example 1: We walked at the park and Ryosuke saw a pretty woman and said, “Wow…her hair is sooo pretty!”
After that, I started to research every single product on market to make myself pretty.

Example 2: During the announcement of the exam result, he said, “Smart people are really amazing. How do they study right?”
I started to burn the midnight oil. went to so many cram school. Buy a lot of many exercise books just to make myself intelligent.

Example 3: During Christmas when we were 9, Ryosuke got back from school and showed me, “Look, Minami-chan gave me a cupcake…she said she baked it!”
I started to explore my kitchen, using all the ingredients in the fridge until it empty and got scolded by mum. I want to be the best cook for Ryosuke.

I got so many awards for my achievement, not to mention so many President titled I got for many event I conducted. This is only to be a perfect girlfriend for Ryosuke.

“I know you are so enthusiastic…So…why don’t you just confess to him instead of playing around?”

“Wh-wh-what??!” I can’t do that. That’s the only one thing I can’t do.

“If that was very easy to do… I wouldn’t stress myself making a frantic effort…”

Because the time I fooling around, the situation is so calming. So…daijoubu. It’s fine! Actually, I am so afraid that I still not have enough courage to confess to him.


 

>>>>>>                   My Ryo-chan~ fic ~           <<<<<<



“Ryo-chan! Here! All of this are the paperwork and the job description for the whole activities for the Athletics Day.” I passed a bundled of paper to Ryosuke.

“Oiii Mirai... why I am the only one getting a thick stack of paper?!?! Others only get a several pieces of paper?” Ryosuke looked really angry.

“You are the program coordinator remember? You need to know every single details of the event, just like me okay? Don’t worry. I’ll definitely help you through it. We do it together~”

“MIRAII!!”

“You know, not only I need to keep skipping my club after school, YOU NOT GONNA LET ME PLAY THE SOCCER AT ALL??!!”

“Ryo-chan…ma..ma..calm down. Don’t worry about that. I’ve already talked to the team captain.”

“That’s not the point!!!”

“Yamada-kun!”

“Oh…Maeda?”

“You forget this at the club room.”

“Er…Thanks…”

Wha-what was that?!!! What with that kind of reaction, Ryosuke?!! You a little bit flustered. For you to have that blushed cheek like that..WHO THE HELL IS THAT GIRLL!!! GRRRR!!!

“Jaa…see you at the club meeting later…” The girl left a very sweet smile to my Ryosuke. GRRR!!

“Hey…that girl! Who is she??”

“Mirai…stop grabbing me so tightly, you scaring me… Her name is Maeda. The soccer’s team manager.

She only the team’s manager that Maeda. So why you need to blush like that, Ryosuke??!! It’s weird. Very fishy!!!


 

>>>>>>                   My Ryo-chan~ fic ~           <<<<<<
 


The school field. Why am I here again? Without realize I already arrived here. Maybe I should hide a bit, before anyone see me.

Wow…Ryosuke!! I never seen him play lately because I am really busy with the school activities. He really looks like a very different person. No way…he looks really cool!!

“Yamada-kun~”

Here’s come that girl!! Maeda Atsuko!! Hey...hey...don’t be too touchy with Ryosuke. He can’t wipe his sweat himself.
“Mirai?? What are you doing right there?”

“erk...” He saw me. I guess hiding has no meaning anymore.

“I come to watch you play…and the athletics meeting going to start soon after this…”

“Wuhooo…fewitttt…Lucky Yamada!! Somebody come to get you. A girl …” The whole club teasing us.

“BAKAAAA!!! I am not a baby or a kid anymore!! I know my way. I can go there myself. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO COME HERE!!!”

“Demo…Ryo-chan~”

“Quiet!! What was these noises about??!” Ah..the captain, Kudo-san is here!!

“Captain...gomenasai!” Ryosuke tried to apologize.

“I see…you are here Shida-san. Ryosuke…I know about you already. So you can leave.”

“CAPTAIN!!BUT…”

“Captain, if you said like that, it making harder for him to go? Maeda suddenly joined the conversation.

“Oh? Is that so?”

But…if you look at those two, why they are acting so lovey dovey and sweet to each other? Hm??

“They’re dating…” Ryosuke said it as if know what I am going to ask.

“Do you means those two? Maeda-san and captain?!”

Yes!! Maeda-san already have a boyfriend. Souka…souka…then she’s not a problem anymore.

“Lalalala…”

“Mirai…why are you suddenly in a good mood?”

“Nandemunai desu~~~”

BUT!!! I know that Maeda likes captain, but if Ryosuke like her? But, now I still relieved and happy.

“Ryo-chan…don’t worry. I will always be by your side.”

“Why all the sudden?


 

>>>>>>                   My Ryo-chan~ fic ~           <<<<<<

 


“Mirai…what’s are this thick paper on the desk?”

“Oh…that’s is my other club’s work and also the one for the next school festival and…-”

“Wooowooow…so many of complicated things? Why are you doing this? Are you really that love being the Seitou Kaichou?”

“No…that’s not it!”

“But…seriously, since we were kid, you always do so many amazing things at once… where the hell do you get all the energy from? And you are barely got sick?”

“Hahahah…is that a compliment? Ureshii na~~”

“Maybe…”

The answers it easy. It’s because of you Ryosuke. I will do anything to make you like me.


 

>>>>>>                   My Ryo-chan~ fic ~           <<<<<<
 


*at Student Body’s room*
“Oh no…we not gonna make it in time!! What are we going to do?”

“Minna calm down…What is the matter?” I tried to calm everyone there.

“Kaichou~~~help us. We forgot to look at the school’s sport flag. The torn was quite big. We all do not have time to fix it because all the members here are also busy preparing for their class uniform!!”

Oh my God! I was also busy with the other matters that make me forget to check on the flag, the most important thing in the event. What should I do? Daijoubou...nanto ka suru…

“It’s alright, you all can go home now. I’ll try to fix the flag myself.”

“Kaichou!! Hontou ni? Kaichou we are really really sorry about it!!” They all started to bow to me.

“Chotto matte!! Mirai…you have so many things to do already!!”

“Ii no…Ii no… I have an excellent sewing skill. Fixing this is not really a big deal Daijoubu!”


“So minna…you all can go now…otsukare sama~”

As all the members go back, Ryosuke still here with me. I should ask him to go back to. He maybe also tired from the earlier practice.
“Ryo-chan, you too can go back now. I am sure you are tired also...-”

Ryosuke started to take the sewing box from the cupboard. He then sat on the floor and start sewing the flag.

“Ryo-chan, what are you doing?”

“Hurry up and sew it…if you still gonna stand there, we not going to make it in time…”

“…Ryo-chan…Arigatou…” This is what I love about him. Arigatou, Ryosuke…Suki!!


 

>>>>>>                   My Ryo-chan~ fic ~           <<<<<<
 


“Ah…Mirai-chan…welcome…it’s has been a while for you to come here… You’ve become so pretty.”

“Ojama shimasu~”

“Come in…come in…Has Ryosuke been bothering you?

“Okaasan!! I HAVE NOT!!”

“Really..it’s really a long time…Ryo-chan also…it’s been a while since your last visit to my house.”

Because it getting dark, we decided to take it home. Ryosuke offers to do the sewing at his house. Woah…It’s really a long time ago since I’ve been in Ryosuke’s room. Its feel like a different place now. Why am I nervous all of sudden?

“Suwatte…I will come back with the drink…”

“There’s no need Ryo-chan. Wah…what’s this? You listen to classical? Mezarashi~ It is good? Can I borrow?”

“MIRAI!!! Stop it!! LET’S JUST GET THIS OVER!!”

“Mirai-chan…it’s okay for you to stay here… I already called your mum.” Mrs. Yamada come to give us some sandwiches.

“Gomen~~ My bad…”

Even we have known for 10 years, of even another decade or another century…I still want to be only beside you Ryosuke. If only, Ryosuke felt the same way…


 

>>>>>>                   My Ryo-chan~ fic ~           <<<<<<
 


Hurm? Hurm? Birds? Ah...it’s morning!!

Ahh…when did I fell asleep. I need to work it fast…

“Oh…it’s already finished. Yokatta…”

“So do not ne so recklessly next time…”

“Oh Ryo-chan…you’re awake?” Could it be, he saw my ugly sleeping face? So embarrassing!!

“Ryo-chan…ano ne…-”

Before I could finish my sentences, Ryosuke suddenly grabbed me. And I know now he is on top of me and try to kiss me.

“Iyaa~~~no…”

“Slapp!!” I slapped him? While I’m resisting to the kiss I accidently slapped him…No!!

“Oh no!! Ryo-chan! I am so sorry! Are you alright? It..it’s because you suddenly…I…” He’s not the Ryosuke that I know 10 years ago. I do not know he is really strong…

“It’s…it’s...not really like you Ryo-chan?”

“What is ‘like me’ then?” He still caressing him cheek that I slapped, accidently.

“STOP THINKING ME AS A TOY THAT WILL FOLLOW YOU EVERY ORDER!!”

No…it’s not like that Ryosuke...it’s really not…

I ran down the stair. “Mirai-chan, what’s so hurry? Have a breakfast first!”

“It’s okay Mrs. Yamada. I can have it at home. I need to go back and get ready to school. Thank you for last night.”
“Come and play again okay?”

It’s really a shock. I always thought that I am an adult now. But, how should I face him now?”



>>>>>>                   My Ryo-chan~ fic ~           <<<<<<


Ah..it’s Ryosuke…

He suddenly changed his direction and walked away.

“Ryosuke...it’s Mirai there. Don’t you see her?” I heard Shou asked him.



>>>>>>                   My Ryo-chan~ fic ~           <<<<<<


It’s already a week since the last I talked to Ryosuke. Not to mention, today is the School Athletics Day.

“Kaichou…we have run out the flour for the “Sugar in Powder” event!!”

“Eeehh…just use the sand over there…I'm sure we will not run it out..”

“Kaichou...sand? Are you out of your mind? They’ll die if we use that!!”

“Senpai…the next event is volleyball. Let’s get ready.”

“I pass. If the team do not have enough people. You all can quit it…”

“MIRAI!!! What are you talking about? Where is your usual energy??”

Of course there is no power left. I haven’t talk to Ryosuke for one whole week.

“Kaichou we have a big problem!!”

“Hai~~what it is this time?” Why there are so many problems for today event?

“Just now, the flag pole fell on Yamada-kun!!”

What? I ran to the infirmary after hearing the whole explanation. Ryosuke...please be okay...onegai!! I am at fault for making you join it!! What should I do??

“Ryo-chan!!!” As I opened the door I saw Maeda-san is there taking care of Ryosuke wound.

“Ah…Gomen…I do not you are here..I apologized to Maeda-san and starting to make myself out of the room.

“Err..matte Shida-san..I already finished. I guess I’ll will get going.”

“I could have dodged the pole if I tried. But…when I saw the flag was about to be blown away. I couldn’t move. I remembered the night that, you put your hand on the flag and slept on it. Guarding it as like your own son.”

“Eventhough, I was the one who got angry that day, these past one week my head was only filled with you. Although I hated to be treated like a small kid…but I think I probably am one.”

“Ryo-chan…chigau yo…I’m the kid here…I’ve always been afraid of your rejection…so I think I can only be around you that way… the only person I think about is you, Ryo-chan.”

Even when I came here running, I can’t stop blaming myself for your hurt…how about you wound? If you’d died…

“I can't do anything…I…-”

He pulled me and kissed me.

“Baka Mirai…this time… you are not allowed to avoid me anymore~”

“Dang…”

“Errr… I know this going to happen because Ryosuke always been so distant with other girls besides you…Omedetou!!” Daiki and Shou with some other of the class member fell in front of the infirmary door while peeping on us. Even, Umika was also there.

“You guys…it’s embarrassing!!” I can only cover my face with my hand to hide the embarrassment.