1st

It's TaeJin!

It was a tiring day for Kim Taehyung, a guy who's known a little bit too extra compared with his friends. He had three classes without interval today. After that, he had to go to Jimin's house to work on their group project for final exam, because they only have 1 day left to finish it before the deadline. They managed to finish their project at 2:30 PM, Taehyung then rushed to the coffee shop where he's been working as a part-timer for almost 2 months. Taehyung even skipped lunch so that he wouldn't be late because his shift started at 3:00 PM. After he arrived at the coffee shop, he had to use his remaining energy to serve the customers as well as he could, and perhaps because it's Friday, many customers came to the coffee shop today. "It's gonna be long day...."

.

.
 

Taehyung arrives at his apartment. Without wasting his time to stand in such a cold weather, he unlocks the door and lets himself steps into his apartment. 

"I'm home~" he chirps as he goes to the living room, expecting someone would greet him and give a warm hug that he needs right now, but he can't find anyone there. "Ah... he's not home yet?" he pouts. Taehyung decides to take a bath first and then have something for his growling tummy, wishing that 'someone' to come home anytime soon.

It's 8:00 PM now, but even after he has finished his meal, the one whom he's been waiting for hasn't come home yet. Taehyung grabs his phone from the table in the living room where he left his phone before he took a bath earlier. He checks his phone but there's no missed calls nor messages from that particular someone. Taehyung then searches for a contact which he named 'Jinnie' and without thinking twice he punches the call button. He doesn't need to listen the 'beep' voice for too long until he can finally hear his favorite voice on the other line answers his phone. 

"Taetae?" 

"Jiiiiin, where are you? Why aren't you home yet? Why didn't you call me??" 

"I'm sorry, Tae.. I had musical rehearsal right after my classes ended, and sorry i didn't call you because i was so busy with the rehearsal earlier," Jin sighs, "and since it's 2 days left before the musical, we have to make sure everything's well prepared.." somehow Taehyung can feel how tired Jin is right now just by hearing his voice. 

Taehyung remembers that Jin told him about this musical project at his uni and that he got chosen as a main role because of his acting skill and of course because of his visuals. He can remember how happy Jin was when he told Taehyung about this, and Taehyung's so proud to hear that. 

"Oh.. It's okay.. I understand. But where are you now?" he pouts, even though he knows Jin can't see it. 

"I'm on my way already, will be there in twenty minutes, probably. I'm trying to drive as fast as I can right now." 

"Yah, don't! You need to drive safely! I'll hang up then because you shouldn't have a call while driving." He chuckles. "Bye, Jinnie hyung. I love you~" 

"Fine fine," Jin laughs. "I love you too, VV." They hang up, and Taehyung thinks he'll just watch his favorite cartoon while waiting for his Jin.

.

.

"Taetae~ I'm home." no one's answering. 

Jin goes to the living room, and finds out the TV hasn't been turned off. He peeks up from behind the couch backrest, to be greeted with the sleeping Taehyung, his hand still gripping the remote. 

"Aish, this kid must be dozing off while waiting for me." 
Jin smiles seeing how cute Taehyung is, sleeping with mouth slightly opened.

He turns around so now he's kneeling down in front of the sofa where Taehyung is sleeping. He moves Taehyung's fringe away so he can see the younger's face better. 

"You're still cute even when you sleep with mouth opened like this." Jin chuckles and smiles at the same time. He leans forward to kiss Taehyung's forehead lovingly, and then grabs the remote from Taehyung's hand, turns off the TV and puts it on the table. 

 

Seeing Taehyung sleeps peacefully like that, Jin decides to carry him to bed instead because he doesn't want to wake the younger up. No, he can't. Without thinking twice, Jin slides his hand under Taehyung's legs, and the other one under Taehyung's neck, carrying Taehyung bridal style. "Ugh you're heavier now, Tae. You've gained some weight in just a few months." Jin laughs softly, but the latter doesn't respond because he is still asleep.


Jin lays Taehyung down on the bed as they arrive in their shared bedroom. He pulls the blanket up to cover Taehyung, making sure the younger sleeps comfortably and won't feel cold.

Before he leaves to take a shower, Jin leans down to peck Taehyung's lips, 

"Sleep well, VV. I love you."

__________________________

"Imagine Person A of your OTP dozing off on the couch and Person B ending up carrying them to bed."