Chap 1: Ep 1 (1)

WE GOT MARRIED WITH YOOCHUN(DBSK)

**We Got Married Chat Room**
      MC1+2: Welcome everyone to our show We Got Married *bowed*
      MC1(woman): Today in our show we have Yunho-ssi, DBSK's leader and Ailee-ssi here..*clapped*
      Yunho + Ailee: Annyeonghaseyo! *bowed* *smiled*
      MC2(man): I can't believe you guys can actually come here. Both of you are busy people, right??
      Yunho: Well, we are here today because the new couple is very important to us..so even busy, we try at our best to arrange the time to come here.
      Ailee: Me too! *bright smile * the new bride is one of my bestfriend, so I come here just like Yunho had said, but..
     MC2: But what??
     Ailee: I want to see her expression though *laugh* so that after that, I can a bit..
     Yunho: Me too!
     Both of them high five with wicked smile on their faces.
     MC1: The new couple might be interesting *smile* I wonder who they are..
     MC2: Let's see and find out. Please show us!! -- he said
============================
**At SM company**
     <Omo @.@ Isn't that SM company? 
         Yunho: Yes, it's our company 
         MC2: So.. one of SM's idols will be the broom.. Wonder who??
         Yunho sat there and smile wickedly. >>
      They saw a lot of idols passing by, like: SNSD, EXO ( polite boys, always bow and smile) and Super Junior. The SJ saw the camera crew and thought one of their members got on WGM again, so they attacked the crew with a lot of questions, but in the end,sadly all they received just a shook of head. The crew continued to go and then stopped at one room. A big board named "DBSK" was hang on the door.
     <Yunho-ah.. Why don't you tell us that one of your members is the new broom??
          Yunho: It wouldn't be nice if I said that, right? It's a surprise >>
     A knock on the door. And it's opened. A person appeared... It's Jaejoong. Saw the crew, he bowed to them. They gave them a red envelope and told him to gather members to open it.
     -Yah!..Everyone.. Come over here. Changminie, stop eating, even you, Yunho,wake up!!
     Replied to him was groans (yells) from all of them. Changmin got to the living room while still holding a bag of chips and Yunho sleepy walked out the room. 
     - Eh?!.. Where is Junsu and Yoochun?? -- he asked
     Junsu came out with Yoochun. It seemed like they were writing a new song. The boys sat in a circle, Jaejoong said:
      - They gave me this and told us to open it.
      He let the envelope lie in the center. They became nervous as hell. They knew that one of them would become new husband for WGM. Then Yunho picked it up and opened it:
      **To: ##
     Congratulations!! You had been chosen as a new husband for WGM Global Special Edition. Tomorrow 4p.m you will meet your wife. Please bring a gift to her as well. Looking forward to couple's marriage life..**
      *Yoochun's POV*
     We read it together. I wonder who it is. Yunho-hyung started to use a coin to erase that grey line. All of us were nervous, then all hell broke loose. It's...me...wait
      - WHAT?!! 
      The others smiled and relaxed. Junsu-nie was laughing to my face and then slapped my shoulder.
     - Poor you, Chunnie *laugh* Have a happy marriage life.
      Hearing that, I back:
      - At lease I'm "married" now. And you, instead. You didn't even have a girlfriend..
      Seemed like my words ticked him off. 
       - Yah!..
       - OK, stop... Yunho said-- Let's get down to business. What would you do when you meet her?
       - I... -- I said but Jaejoong cut
       - But importantly, how will the fans take it?
       I didn't know how to do it. So we began to plan everything.
       *End Yoochun's POV**
       ##Interview##
     Yoochun: Annyeonghaseyo, DBSK's Micky Yoochun imnida
     Q: First, congratulate on your wedding. What did you feel when you found out you were that one??
     Y: I was happy at first. At the moment also worried. *embarrassed laugh* When I received it, I didn't know what to do. My mind went blank *laugh*
     Q: Your ideal girl??
     Y: I actually don't have an ex  ideal model. I like the one who has the same hobby like me. But I exceptionally like watching my girl doing household chores.. 
      Q: Do you have any ideas about your wife??
       Y: This time WGM is Global Editionright?? So.. I think she's a foreignerBut only thatI didn't know much...*smile* embarrassedly*
       ####
       <He said he didn't have ideal type which is true. But I swear, his standard is really high.
           MC1: Really??
           Y: Yes,.. He really likes pretty and cute girl too..>>

===========Time skip=========
        *At stage*
       DBSK performed their hit song "Mirotic". The fans screamed and the air started to get hotter. After performing, they stood in stage a bit. 
       - How are you today? -- they all asked
       - ALL FINE!.. the fans replied
       - Well today, our Yoochunie has something important to say to you. 
        The fans were quiet a bit. 
       - I have something to say. I'm going to get married.
       -...WAE?!!...--the fans yelled
       <It looked like Dimple couple (Super Junior's Leeteuk) too. They have the same reaction as ELFs.
           Yunho: They were surprised at first. But now our Cassiopea were happy for him after all.>>
        They were all shocked and some of them were even crying. but in the end, they accepted and congratulated him. They got back to their waiting room.
      - Things get better than I expected. -- Yoochun said
      - The problem is solved. Now let's get you ready for your date 
      The boys laughed and together they go..

*****the cross line to the girl***
     *At Seoul International Airport*
      The airport was crowded. Then camera went to the door which were opening and a girl is coming out.
       <Hurry hurry @.@ We want to see her>>
       Then she appeared. It's...
       *the room exploded*
       <OMG *gasp* I can't believe it.. It's her…
           MC1: How did she..?? She's famous and also busy too, I can't imagine a person like her can be in here.>>
       *Rose's POV* 
       I came out of the door and saw the camera crew waiting for me. 
      - Annyeonghaseyo *smile* You guys must be the show's crew, I presume? Can you show me the way?
      They nodded and show to their car. I went in the car and met a girl in there. She gave me a red envelope and she opened it:
      **To: Ms. Rosie Park
     Congratulations!! You had been chosen as a new wife for WGM Global Special Edition. Tomorrow 4p.m you will meet your future husband . Please bring a gift to him as well. Looking forward to couple's marriage life..**
      I read it again. Then I started to ask her more about the show. She just told me to be comfortable with my husband and even said that I might have feeling for him in the future. 
      "We will see about that. That's why I'm here"-- I thought
      The reason why I'm in this show is pretty funny. My friend, who is an idol in Korea now, told about this show and since I had a long.. break, I asked them and got agreed. Another reason was that..I'm looking for a new boyfriend, sounded funny but those last "loves" were not very good..
      *End Rose's POV*
      She took the enveloped and talked with the crew a bit. Thend she called someone:
       - Yo, Goldilocks!! -- she yelled happily
       Then she started to talk on her phone.
        <Goldilocks??
            MC1: that nickname...I've heard it before... OMO.. Isn't that you, Ailee-ssi??
            Ailee: Nae..*smile* the one who she was talking was me. She told me about getting in WGM and told me to go help her up
            MC2: B..But how could she be your friend?? Not being rude here.. And why she knew about WGM??
             Ailee: We were friends since I was in America, that time we hadn't been famous as now. Even busy, we still contact and have a good relationship with each other. And one day, I told her about this show, she just commented that "interesting..bla...bla" but I didn't actually think she would be in. I was totally surprised when she called me...
             MC1: Thanks to you, this time our show's rate would be rise up a lot *everybody laughed*>>
     ##Interview ##
        Rose: Annyeonghaseyo *smile* Hello, my name is Rosie Valentina Park. Pleasure to meet all of you *wink*
        Q: Tell me a bit about yourself..
        R: I was born here and lived till I was 5. Then my family moved to Paris and when I was 13, we moved to New York and it's permanently. I was born in February 14th 1986. I'm a singer, model and actress.
       Q: You are really famous and must have been busy too. How did you know about the show??
       R: Well, I'm having a long break from all the works and my friend told me about this show and I thought: "This sounded relaxing to me" then I called the director and here I am..*smile* I watched some famous couples in the shows too..It's really interesting *light laugh*
       Q: So who is your ideal man?
       R: I like the boy who has wide shoulders which I can lean on and also taller than me. A guy with nice smile and nice personality too *smile* And the most important thing is that he mustn't look at the "other girls" *laugh* -- she laughed a bit -- I don't like my husband do that... *embarrassed* I also hope he has hobbies the same as me too.
       ####
       <It seemed like they are each other's ideal person...
           MC2: Yoochun-ssi is perfect for her ideal man...
           Y+A: You have no idea after they met each other..*sigh*
           MC1+2: What happened??
           Y+A: Let's see first and talk later.. >>
        After calling, she typed something on the phone. 
        "@rosiepark: I'm in Korea now everyone :)) I'm getting married too :D"
        Laughing a bit, she told them: 
        - I just tweeted , and my fans're making ruckus in here *smile*
        << MC1: I think by the end of the daythey would have known all about our show >>

((To be continued))

P/s: I'm really sorry for my English grammar. English is not my mother tongue.
       *Talk in English will like: this
         Talk in Korean will like: this