Enter.... thE DOCTOR

A Grave Mistake (working title)

8:28 AM

BTS stands outside the BigHit offices waiting for their ride.

 

V grumbles to himself then nudges Jin, "Ay, if you had to bang any girl group leader, who would you bang?"

Jin raised an eyebrow, "Well I suppos-"

"PSYCH THE ANSWER IS NONE BECAUSE YOU'RE GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

V was then promptly drop kicked to the ground.

 

9:11 AM

Bang finally rolls up the the curb in front of the BigHit offices in a 1998 Toyota Camry.

 

"HOP IN BOYS, THIS IS A RENTAL AND I ALREADY CHARGED YOUR ACCOUNTS FOR IT." The members of BTS let out collective groan and stacked up inside the tiny sedan.

"AIGHT AND JUST SO YOU KNOW YOU'RE PAYIN THIS GUY UP FRONT IN CASH OKAY?"

Suga, who was sitting in Jimin's lap, yelped, "JIMIN WHAT THE ARE YOU ERECT RIGHT NOW?"

"You know it baby, why don't you show me a good time," Jimin winked before being promptly backhanded.

The car steadily made its way into the shadier and shadier districts of Seoul, full of drug traffikers, rapists, and koreaboos.

"Uhh, are you sure this is the right way Bang?" Jungkook looked outside uneasily.

The car was brought to a jolting halt. "WE'RE HERE, EVERYONE OUT!"  The members filed out, grumbling at Bang.

"ALRIGHT I'LL PICK YOU LADY BOYS UP IN A FEW HOURS, THE OFFICE IS THE FIRST DOOR ON THE RIGHT IN THAT ALLEY."

And with that, Bang sped away in the rinky dink rented sedan. The members turned to face the alleyway. "Well boys, if there was ever a place that screamed and murder more than this alleyway, I'll be damned," Namjoon muttered as he pressed onwards into the alleyway.

"Are you kidding, have you seen where BigHit sets up some of our fan meetups?! I'll take this anyday," V said as he and the other members followed Namjoon's lead and entered the Doctor's office.

 

The instant they entered, a voice called out to them "GYUGYUGYUGYU WELCOME IDOLS, WELCOME TO THE OFFICE OF.... THE DOCTOR..."