Messy

Messy

Nayeon doesn’t know why she puts up with Jungyeon and Momo’s . They’re both legal adults, why couldn’t they act like it? Nayeon finds it unjust in a way, she’s not even the leader, she shouldn’t have to deal with this on a daily basis. Even the maknaes take better care of themselves. It was like Nayeon suddenly became the mother of two, and she was so very sick of it.

-

Nayeon groans for probably the fifteenth time today. She’s found another one of Momo’s ‘secret stashes’ of candy bars, this time they’re underneath the couch cushion. Between Momo’s incessant gluttony and Jungyeon’s random articles of clothing scattered around the house, Nayeon wants to strangle them both. Seriously, how had Jungyeon’s underwear even ended up in the sink? Nayeon probably doesn’t want to know the answer to that. The older girl has had about all she can take from the two. She storms into JungMo’s room, ignoring the sign that says ‘Do Not Enter’ the two had put up in an effort to keep out the nosy maknaes. If Nayeon was thinking strangulation before, now she’s think full-fledged murder. There’s food everywhere, empty cups of ramen, candy wrappers, and… was that a plate of Jokbal in Momo’s sock drawer? Jungyeon’s clothes are everywhere, taking over the room, and to top it all off, one of Jungyeon’s bras is hanging from the ceiling fan, twirling around rhythmically. Nayeon can feel her blood pressure rising.

“Yoo Jungyeon, Hirai Momo!” She shouts, gaining the duos attention.

They both stop what they’re doing; Jungyeon stops jumping to get her bra down, and Momo stops eating, noodles hanging carelessly from . They both just stare at Nayeon with wide eyes.

“How many times do I have to tell you to pick up after yourselves?!”

Momo finishes slurping her noddles, using her chopsticks to count on her fingers thoughtfully.

“Hey, this is our room, we can do what we want in here.” Jungyeon fights back, taking another chance at grabbing her bra off the fan.

This time she whacks her fingers against the spinning blade.

“Ow, .” She whines.

Nayeon can only roll her eyes in response, turning to her left to turn the fan off. Jungyeon flashes the older girl a bright smile after she successfully gets her bra down from the now still fan.

“Idiots.” Nayeon mumbles under her breath.

“Sixteen.” Momo finally says.

“Sixteen what?” Jungyeon asks.

“Nayeon has told us to pick up after ourselves sixteen times… and that’s just today.” Momo announces, feeling quite proud of herself.

“It’s 7:30 in the morning…”

“A new record!” Momo cheers.

“This is not something to be proud of!” Nayeon yells, startling the two younger girls. “Now clean up your room or I swear to god I will come back in here tonight when you’re sleeping and smother you both.”

Nayeon sees Momo and Jungyeon exchange mischievous glances, and she knows nothing good can come out of it. Momo races up to the older girl, wrapping her arms around Nayeon’s waist as she buries her face in her neck.

“Unnie…” Momo whines cutely.

Nayeon stiffens at the feeling of Momo’s lips against her skin.

“We’re really sorry.” Momo continues, placing kisses against Nayeon’s neck with each word.

“Y-you smell like ramen. Go away.” Nayeon stutters.

“I thought you liked ramen…” Momo pouts.

Jungyeon rolls her eyes, nudging Momo out of the way before mimicking the younger girls previous position.

“Don’t be ridiculous, she likes me.” Jungyeon states, kissing the older girls pulse point.

Momo joins in, the two younger girls showering Nayeon with neck kisses, the older girls known weakness. After a few minutes of their joint attack, Jungyeon suddenly pulls back. Nayeon is, as to be expected, exceptionally flushed and breathing heavily.

“Are you still mad at us?” Jungyeon asks.

Nayeon shoots her a menacing glare. “Yes!”

“O-Oh?”

Jungyeon discreetly knees Momo in the hip, indicating that the blonde needed to up her game or the two of them were about to be in even more trouble. Nayeon feels Momo’s tongue against her skin and she shudders. Jungyeon grins, she definitely picked the right partner in crime. If anyone could make Nayeon come undone, or really anyone for that matter, it was definitely Momo. The blonde was really good with .

“Should we stop Unnie?” Momo asks in a husky whisper.

“N-No” Nayeon moans.

“So what you’re saying is that we still have to clean our room, but not until later?” Jungyeon clarifies.

“Yes. Yes. Fine, whatever.” Nayeon rambles, yanking Momo up to kiss her fully.

Jungyeon feels like this is a win-win. She doesn’t have to clean her room until later, probably not at all, and she’s going to get laid. Maybe Momo and her should piss Nayeon off more often…