.Final.

Are We ?

“Hey, guys!” a group of boys come to the table. It a break time, and that cafe become full with students who just finish their class. And here come the boys that grab other students’ attention. Each girl wants to be at the same table with them.

 

“Hey, just finish your class?” asked Taecyeon while eating his meal. He is with his classmates: Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica and Nichkhun. They are having their lunch after straight 3-hours class from morning. “Lunch, hyung?” Nichkhun offered his meal to his hyung and friends.

 

“We will have our lunch, Khun. But will not eat yours, okay”, Wooyong said while pushing back the meal to Nichkhun. “I’ll get going first. I’m hungry. Lecture just now made me hungrier”, whined Wooyong and Jun.K joins him to the counters.

 

“Hyung, you are not buying any food?” Taecyeon asked Jay once he finished his meal. Jay is still at the table, looking at his phone. Junho just left the group when he heard Jun.K calling him. “Not yet hungry” he replied short.

 

“Oppa, have you complete last week assignment?”, Tiffany start the conversation since she is done with her meal. “Which one?”. “Yah, we only have one, Oppa”, Taeyeon interrupt the conversation. “Haha.. I know. Almost complete. Yah, why in rush. I have Jessica copy”, he laughed himself.

 

“That’s why you seem so relax Oppa. You have the source. And you Jessica, why did you give to this guy first?”, Tiffany then look at Jessica who is currently looking at a paper. “Yah, Sica”, Taeyeon nudged Jessica, beside her. “Eh, I just hate to see his stupid cute face, and he bribes me with thing that I can’t afford to lose”, Jessica answered as she showed them the chocolate bar.

 

“What the hell talking about assignment, task while having lunch. It kills the mood”, Jun.K’s voice heard. He came with tray full of meal together with Wooyong and Junho. As he put the tray, Jay grabs one meal that attracts him. “The one who said that not hungry yet, eat first”, Nichkhun mocked Jay.

 

The first group is looking at assignment given, playing with their phone while the second group eating busily and soundly. “Hey, Jay!” she sat beside Jay as the chair is empty, she look at eating’s Jay. “Eat slowly, dear”, as she wiped the dirt near Jay’s mouth. “Thank you”, he showed his appreciation. Continue eating without looking at her. “I go first, dear. Bye”, the girl went off.

 

“Oppa, are you into her?”, Tiffany asked him when Hyuna is quite far from their group. He shook his head, “I just treat people nicely”, and he looks at Tiffany and wiped his mouth as he done with the meal. “She might misunderstand your nice act, Oppa”, said Taeyeon.

 

“Tiff, Taeyeon, I need to go. I have something to do. And you, Teac-Oppa, don’t lose my assignment or else you died”, she suddenly packed her things up in rush and keep looking at her phone. “Sica, where? What things?”, Teac asked as he looking at rushing Jessica. “Later. Okay. Anything”, as she showed her phone. She went out of the cafe.

 

“It’s her problem, not mine”, he drinks Cola. Every eye is looking at him. Weirdly. “Yah, you asked me about Hyuna, I answer it”. They all shook their head, understand Jay’s word.

 

Someone POV

Why do I have to meet him every day? I know him because his friends are mine. Why my behavior change when he is around. I can’t bear to be near him.

 

Other POV

Why she acts differently when I’m around. Where did my talkative charm go when I’m with her? I want to be near her. I want to see her genuine smile every day.

 

~xxx~

 

“Hey, Jay. Are you free, after this”, Hyuna his classmate. They just finish a class and headed to somewhere in campus while waiting for next class in next one hour. “We have class, remember”, he smiled.

 

They headed to mini-shop in the campus. In between class mean we have to full our stomach. There not so many students. He might not know other students but every student know him. First, his talent. Active with dancing. Second, his face. Who would not adore his handsomely cute face? Look younger than his exact age. Third, his family. Come from wealth family is really a bonus point for someone who has face. And last, everything. He has everything.

 

He just listens to Hyuna blabbering. And smile never leaves his face. Jun.K and Junho are now looking for their favorites snack and drink. “Hyung, hurry up. Paid these”, he is the one who paid for their snack. His too. He left Hyuna alone and went to counter immediately.

 

“Excuse me”, familiar voice heard. “Oh, Sica. Want to pay”, Jessica just shook her head. Her hands are quite full with stuffs to be paid. “Lets me take it, Hyung will pay all of these”, Jun.K take all stuffs and put on the counter. “Auntie, all these okay”, Junho said to the cashier as he showed all the things on the counters.

 

“Yah, it is okay. Auntie, no. Do not include mine”, she said to the cashier. She looked at her, pleading. “Haha, Sica. Too late. Auntie just scans the stuffs and has being paid by Hyung. Everything is in this paper bag. Sorry”, “Yah, Junho. How could you”, she shock with Junho’s word.

 

Her face looked frustrated. “Okay, thank you”, she surrenders. “Can I have mine?” she asked for her stuffs. “Sure, a minute”, Junho went to the counter and asked for additional paper bag. He separate things for Jessica. “Here you go”, as he passed her the paper bag.

 

“Jay, are you done?” Hyuna come in the middle. Jessica with Junho and paper bag. “Almost”, he answered Hyuna, waiting for Junho. “Thank you”, Jessica bowed a little and went out as Junho walked towards Jay and Jun.K. Three of them proceed to a place near to venue of next class together with Hyuna and her friends.

 

~~~

 

“Taec, did you take my chocolate”, asked Jessica as she keep searching it in the paper bag. “What chocolate? I don’t even know what chocolate you mean”, he look at her confusedly. “You just give me a bottle of orange”.

 

“Aaa..... I need my chocolate”, she said loudly and immediate went out. She hurriedly runs to the mini-shop. Look for her chocolate. When she asked the cashier, she said there is nothing left when every one of them left the counter. She walked to her place back.

‘Aa.. Junho”, as she walked she remember Junho the one that separate things into the paper bag. She looked around. ‘Junho.. Junho.. Chocolate.. Chocolate..’. She keep looking around, around, around and she found Junho. She walks, running to Junho.

 

“Sica-ah, why are you running”, Jun.K immediately stands when he saw Jessica is running towards them. She breath, inhale, exhale. “Junho, have you seen chocolate. Chocolate in the paper bag”, she looked at Junho then the paper bag. “Sica, chocolate.”, then he looked at Hyuna and her friends. “I’m sorry. I thought it is not yours. Sorry”, he apologized to Jessica.

 

“Junho -aahhhh”, frustrated Jessica. “Sorry, Sica. Let go and buy it again”, he walked closer to Jessica. “If only, Junho. There is no more chocolate.”, she seems sad, “It is okay, Junho. I go first”, she looked at Junho, smiled and walk away.

 

“How come she takes it without asking first”, he said while looking at Hyuna. He feels sorry for Jessica. “You know her, buddy. Let’s go to the class. We made up for Sica, later”, Jun.K suggested and they walked to class. “Hyung, let’s go!” as he tapped Jay’s shoulder. He shook his head and stands up then walks together with them.

 

“Sica, got your chocolate?” Tiffany asked her once she sat while both Taec and Wooyong looking at her. “No. I have no chocolate anymore”, she sound sad, and she then put her face on the table. Frustrated. They then proceed with their own task without asking any other questions to Jessica. She needs to calm herself. And chocolate is a big deal for her.

 

One hour without her doing anything. She looked at her friends. They all busy with their own stuffs. “I have no mood to do anything. I go first”, she packed her things up. And leaves her friends. She has no class anymore for today, she stays before she want to complete the assignment. Since she has no mood anymore, leaving is the best option.

 

“Hyung, are you going anywhere after this?” Jun.K asked the oldest. “Jay, lets hang out”, Hyuna comes out of nowhere. “Oh, I’m going home”, he answered Jun.K then look at Hyuna “Sorry. I’m going home”. He left Hyuna and Jun.K walk with him. “Me too, hyung” , both of them heading to their home.

 

~~~

 

Jessica is not going home directly. She drops by somewhere she thinks she can calm herself. ‘I make chocolate as a big problem’, she laughed at herself. She looks at her watch, ‘still early’. She opens her bag and takes out a bunch of papers. She went through the papers one by one. Assignment need to be submitted next two weeks.

 

She too immerse with the papers. Too focus with the papers. And suddenly, the chocolate appeared. She a bit shock. She put her head up. Looking the source of the chocolate, “Eh?”. “Chocolate”, he replied. She looked at chocolate and the person back to back. “I know it chocolate, then?”, she asked and looked at him weirdly. “It is yours”, short replied.

 

He put the chocolate bar on her bunch of paper on her lap. He then sits beside her. “I have no chocolate anymore. Someone eats mine”, she said and the chocolate not move even in inch. “It is truly yours. You take a lot of chocolate bar from mini-shop earlier. And that chocolate is still yours. The one that still in the paper bag”, he explained to her.

 

“Have it, Sica”, he said to her but sound like an order. She remember that she really take a lot of chocolate bar previously. She then admits that it is hers and starts to unwrap the chocolate. Eat it without even care the person beside her. Eating half of the bar then she realized, “Did you want to have some?” she offered to him. “I thought you never asked”, he said playfully.

 

“Sorry”, softly she said. He smiled when he heard her apologized. “No need. I’m just joking”. “But, can I taste a bit”, he continued. “Sure!”, she gives chocolate to him. He grabs the chocolate bar as his hand is placed on hers, to his mouth, eat the chocolate. “It tastes chocolate”, he said. “It is chocolate, then”, short replied.

 

He then continues eating without releasing the grab on chocolate and her hand. “It is delicious as well”, one bite, two bite, then, “can I have my hand, please”, she can’t do her work as her hand is being hold. Her right hand. “Oh, sorry. It is so delicious that I forget”. He releases her hand. Looking the scenery.

 

~~~

 

“Hey, Sica. Stop with that stuff, let’s go and watch Taec and his crew with dance competition at main hall”, Tiffany, suddenly come and pack her things and grab her to the hall. “Yah, Tiff. I can walk by my own. No need to rush”, she try to close the distance between her and Tiffany. “Yah, faster. It’s their turn, right now”. Whether she agreed or not, Tiffany just drags her to the hall.

 

Once they arrived, Teac and the crew, currently on the stage. Dancing. This dancing competition is like annual competition held in their university. That crew never misses the competition since they enter this university. Each move they did will receive great applause and scream. All students are crazy about this crew and their dance.

 

This year Teac crew did not compete, they just performance. They already score hat trick in the competition, straight 3-years since they enter the competition. But students still want to see their dance, their move and everything about them. Their performance is chosen to be the one for closing ceremony.

 

“Yah, you are not waiting for the result?” Tiffany asked them once they finish their performance and headed outside of the hall. “No need, Tiff. Our crew never listed as a winner anymore”, Teac answered her. “Why?” she looked at him weirdly. “Yah, we already score hat trick. Remember”, Taec answered her annoyed. He tired and Tiffany questions make him more tired.

 

“Hahaha.., sorry. I think I forget the rules”, she said while standing near the crew. They are having their drink and all of them quite full of sweat. “Have sit girls. We still smell fresh”, said Jun.K with smile. They laugh with his statement. The girls too. The boys talked about other crew and discuss whose might be the winner. They can hear shout and scream from the hall.

 

“Hi, Jay. Nice performance todays. You too boys”, as she looking at Jay and the crew. Her sudden act sit beside Jay make him move little to give space for Hyuna and that make him closer to Jessica who already sat beside him. Hyuna bring him drinks and snack, also to the boys. “Hyuna, can you give me a space. I need some fresh air”, he said to her as she keeps getting closer to him. He is full of sweat, and being so close is quite uncomfortable.

 

“Tiff....”, Jessica suddenly called her. “What?”. “Can we.... mmm. Do we have anything after this?”, she shuttered. “After this..”, she thinking and , “I think we have nothing after this. So, it is okay to be here”, she then continued with her previous conversation with Taec and Wooyoong. “So, you guys don’t want to celebrate on this performance?”, Hyuna asked them. “It just a performance, Hyuna. No necessarily”, Jay answered her.

 

“Hyuna, Hyunseung is looking for you”, Min, Hyuna’s friend comes and delivers the news. “Okay, let’s go”, as she stand up, “See you ,Jay”, Hyuna then left the crew with Min and went to where Hyunseung is.

 

“Yah. I’m hungry. Let’s go and eat!” Wooyong whined. Everyone is looking at him. Heard his word. They shook their head, they smiled and even laugh at his statement. “Yes, I’m hungry too. I need my energy”, Junho agreed with Wooyong suggestion and start packing his things up. “Tiff, Sica, join us?” Teac asked both of them. And “Sure” Tiffany simply answered it.

 

They ready to go eat outside the campus. As she stand and ready to leave, “Oh, I forget something. I need to get things from a place. Sica, you go with them first I will join you later. Promise, I’ll be fast, okay”, she said looking at Jessica, explanation. Her face change when she heard Tiffany. “Yah, Sica. It’s not like she is going to leave you alone. We with you”, Junho understand Jessica reaction.

 

“And you are going with Jay. I drive my own and won’t be back to campus anymore. Junho joins me”, Jun.K said. “Tiff....!” she called her name loudly. Tiffany heard her, and turns, then looks at her, waiting for her word. “Be fast”. Tiffany showed okay sign to her, that she understands her word.

 

“Let’s go. Just inform them which cafe we are heading too, okay”, he said to her. She just shook her head, understand his word. “Where is Wooyong?”, when she noticed that boy is not with them. Jay showed her and now she understands she will only with Jay to the cafe first as she saw Wooyong with Tiffany and Teac. “Okay”.

 

~~~

 

“Hey, Jay”, Hyuna greeted him as he and Jessica walked to the main building. Jay is in between these two girls. “Where are you come from?”, she smiled asking about Jay. They keep walking; three of them, Jay continued talking with Hyuna and Jessica just in silence. Ringing tone heard. She checks her phone.

 

“I go first. She needs my help”, she said, and left after bowed to Hyuna and Jay. She walked fast. Until she lost in Jay’s sight. Then, within few minutes, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Wooyong arrived. They joined Jay and Hyuna. “Jay, where is Sica. Isn’t she with you, just now”, Wooyong asked him and Hyuna answered for him, “She left, just now. She says ‘she needs my help’ ”.

 

Both Taeyeon and Tiffany make weird face. “Yah, what is with that face, both of you?”, Jay laughed looking at them. “Who ‘she’ is she going to help. I indeed need her help, but not yet message her”, Taeyeon explained. The girls still feel weird and Wooyoong laugh at their face, Jay is in silence and Hyuna, she not even care.

 

~~~

 

“What are tough day”, Tiffany claimed as she sat. They just finish half class of the day; next class will start next two hours. They seated under the tree next to the main building in campus. “Yeah, and yet we have another 3-hours class after this”, Taeyeon laid her face on the books. Close her eyes. Jessica also did the same. But she faced other side of them.

 

“Hey, girls. What’s up!”, Junho asked them. “Don’t disturb them Junho-ah. They need fresh air. They need to catch their breath. Lectures are killing them”, Teac answered on behalf of the girls. “Be silence. We need a little nap, okay”, Tiffany said and it sounds as an order.

 

“Hahaha.., sure. By the way, I’m going to buy something. You want some?”, he offered. “Anything”, they replied weakly. “Teac, I’ll go with you”, she grab her purse and joined Teac to the mini-shop. “Didn’t she say she wants to have a nap”, Jun.K quite weird with Jessica behavior. “Like you don’t know her Jun.K, she rather have chocolate than have a nap”, Wooyong answered him.

 

~~~~

 

“Where is Sica”, Junho asked as they only saw Tiffany and Taeyeon arrived at the table. “She is with us, and then she said she didn’t hungry. Then, left”, she explained about Jessica.

 

“Is she really busy right now?”, it Jun.K turn to asked them. “She is making herself busy. It’s okay, she has chocolate bars with her. I need to buy meal. Let’s go Tiff”, they left the boys. “Sica, acting weird these days”, Nichkhun complained. “Like you don’t know her, Khun, she and her weirdo behavior”, said Teac. They continued eating after laughing at Teac statement.

 

~~~

 

“Are you joining us, Sica”, Teac asked her. “Whatever it is, she will join. She can’t escape. I will hold her tight. Yah, Sica, just stop making yourself busy. You’re not even busy at all”, Tiffany said and grab Jessica’s hand, hold tightly, dragged her with them. Anywhere they go today.

 

They are having their lunch in the shopping mall. All of them went to buy meals and it left only Jessica and Jay at the table. They have to look after their friends’’ stuffs. “Both of you just sit here. We will buy meals for you. Watch my stuffs. And don’t go anywhere, understand!”, ordered by Tiffany as she looked at Jessica.

 

“Just sit, Jess. You are not going anywhere,” Jay said to her as he saw she look like want to go somewhere. He hold her hand, “Now, sit!”. In few second, Hyuna and Min comes to them. “Hi, Jay. What a coincidence. May we join you?”, shamelessly asked and sit beside Jay. “Sorry, Hyuna. This table is full. They are now buying themselves meals”. 

 

“Don’t worry Jay. We already eat”, she said to him with flirting smiles. “Let’s go Hyuna, we need to catch thing”, Min suddenly said as she looked at her phone. “Okay, bye”, then they left Jay and Jessica alone. Next two minute, “I need to go to washroom”, she said. “Just bring your phone not all your things”, as he grab her bag. “Huh? Okay”, she surrenders. And left for the washroom.

 

~~~

 

One.

“Yah, what happened to your forehead, Sica”, Wooyong asked as he saw red mark at her forehead. With his word, everyone in the group also looked at her. “Nothing, it just that... eh, I knock to the wall by myself”, she replied as she still touch her forehead. She sits and do nothing.

 

Two.

“Why do you look so tired, Sica”, Junho asked her, saw she put her head on the table. “With the eyes-bag”. She then put a book to block their sight from watching or looking at her face. “I have lot things to settle. Sleep late wake up early”.

 

Three.

“Where is Sica”, Nichkhun asked them. “She is nowhere to be found. She just left us after class without single word.

 

Four.

‘That’s it!

 

~~~

 

“Hey, Sica. Long time no see”, Jun.K said to her as they saw her at the table. “Yah, I just here guys, not going anywhere”, he answered and headed up. She saw three of the guys. Same guys. She then continued with her meals.

 

“I’m done. I’ll go first”, she ready packing her things up. She went in rush. “Yah, Sica. Your phone and chocolate”, but she didn’t hear it. She went out of the cafe, running. “I give that to her”, he grab both chocolate and Phone from Junho’s hand.

 

As he already outside the cafe, he searched for her. He found it, and run to her. “Jess, you left your phone”, as he able to catch her speed. “Oh, thank you”, she take it from him. “Hi, Jay. Going somewhere?” Hyuna suddenly come out of nowhere. “I’ll go first. Thanks for the phone”, she wants to run away from the situation.

 

“You are not going anywhere” as he hold her hand. “I have to go Hyuna”, and dragged Jessica with him. “Where are we going?” she asked. “Where are you going?”. “I’m going to next class”, she replied short and it makes Jay stops walking.

“Jessica, for once. Stop lying. You have no class anymore today”. She didn’t dare looking at him.

 

“Sorry” she apologized. “I’m sorry too for talking loud to you”. “Can I go”, she tried again to escape. “Sure. With me”, he grab her hand and start walking to somewhere that they both not sure.

 

“Why are you avoiding me?” he starts the conversation as they both sat on the bench. “I’m not. And why should I”. “Jess, here you go again” he sound bit frustrated. ‘This conversation will go nowhere if she keep doing like this’ he thought for himself. “Here, you left your chocolate too”, he gave her chocolate. She received, opened it and eats it. “Can I go?”, she dare herself looking at him.

 

“See. You are avoiding me, Jess,” he talked weakly. “And yes, you can go with condition bring me with you”, he looked at him. “Why should I bring you with me?” she confusedly looked at him. Jay just looks at her too without answering her questions.

 

Her phone ringing, incoming message. She then focuses on her phone, scrolling down looking at new incoming message. ‘Here comes the message. At the wrong time’, she immediately closed her phone. “So, that’s the reason?”, he said and take her phone away. “Jay..., give me back my phone”, she tried to take it back.

 

As she struggled to take the phone away, single step make her in the wrong position. She is now being back-hugged by Jay. And she freeze. Her phone is in front of her but still in Jay’s hand. His chin is on her shoulder, she can hear him breathing clearly. “Let’s see what the message is about” he start scrolling her phone.

 

He noticed that Jessica made some move to escape. “Jess, you know, a single move you make, unwanted scene will happen. So stay still”, she understands per words he said. With their position right now, anything is possible.

 

- He never likes you. Stop dreaming.

- Stay away from him. Or you want another mark on your forehead.

- Need more. Just finish my assignment by tomorrow.

- Never show yourself in front of him.

- How the slap. That what you get if you don’t do as I said

- Where are you? Reply me or else. You know it yourself.

 

Her phone is ringing again. Incoming called. “Answer it. Tell her where we are”, he gave her phone. She did as he said. After call ended, he holds back her phone. “You are not going anywhere or else you lose your phone”, he said firmly. Within few minutes, Hyuna came. “Hi, Jay. What are you doing here?” she asked like nothing happened.

 

He grabs her hand and dragged her toward Hyuna. He releases her hand and signals her phone as the sign ‘Don’t go anywhere’. He leans closer to Hyuna, closer to her face, Hyuna with arrogant smile, he leans as he is going to kiss her. Jessica look at both of them, ‘are they showing off’. She feels tired of these things.

 

She grabs her phone, and smashed it on the floor by her own. “No need to threaten me with my phone. Just do whatever you want to do”, she left her smashed phone and walk away. Jay shocked with her action. She walks without turning back to them. He knows she love her phone, and he never expect her to do that.

 

“Hyuna, you know what. I never like you, and forever won’t. Bye” he left Hyuna dumbfounded. He runs to Jessica. Threaten Jessica with her phone is no longer valid.

 

“Jess... Jess... Jessica. Stop there”, he shouting at her. She stops for a while, then continued walk away. “Yah, Jessica. Stop walking, do you hear me!” he sounded angry. She won’t stop and Jay immediately grabs her hand once he can reach her. “What are you doing, just now?” he asked her, still in high voice. “What did you do to your phone?”. “It’s mine, whatever I do is up to me. None of your business” she said it monotone.

 

“What’s wrong with you Jess? Yah, look at me!” Jessica is really testing his patient. He makes her turn to him and chin her up, but she continued to avoid his eyes. He cupped her face. “Jess, I’m sorry for shouting at you”, he said it softly. His soft voice makes her eyes brimmed and full with tears. She still holds it on. “Jess...” and another soft voice calling her name make the tears fall down.

 

She look down, tears keep falling. She still stand there not move an inch. “I have to go”, she talk in between her sob. “Here, come here”, he called her to get closer. He then pulls her into a hug. Then she cried hard as his hand wrap her body carefully. They stay into that position for a while. ‘Why the hell did I cry’, she tries to calm herself first before talking.

 

“Jay...”, “hmmmm...” , “ Can I have myself now?” she really want to escape from this position. “What” as he looking at her, facing his chest. “Can I have myself now”, she chins herself up. They are now facing each other. They both adore at each other’s, the distance become closer, then....

 

“Jessica, what are you doing?”, then the kiss is going to her cheek. With shout and suddenly act by Jay, she push him and being released from a hug. “No, nothing”, she then walk away from Jay. He smiled with Jessica behavior. “Jess, let’s go together”, he hold her hand and as they passed through Hyuna, “As for your question, we are doing this”, he pull Jessica closer to him, he lean toward her face and here come the scene. They are kissing in front of Hyuna. They still into that position until Hyuna walk away.

 

Once their lips separate, Jessica turn herself, her back faced him, “I need to get my bag”, walk away. She really embarrassed with what happened just now. “Hey, Jess. Are you leaving me after we kismmm.....”, she shut his word with her hand. She face is totally red. “Hey, can we”, immediately cut by her “No!”. He keeps teasing her about their moment just now.

 

They went to the cafe nearby, outside the campus once he received message from Taeyeon. Once they arrived, “Yah, Sica. What’s with your red face and your eyes? Are you having fever? Are you okay?” Tiffany questioned them non-stop. “And by the way, why can we reach you by phone?”, Jessica then showed them her phone. Her smashed phone. “Drop it hardly” she lied. “And I okay. It just changing of weather and my eyes, it because of dust”, another lies being told.

 

Then they tell both of them why they have to come to the cafe. But Jessica’s mind is not into the conversation. It’s into the previous moment her with Jay. “I go to washroom first” she left the group and heading to the washroom. She really needs that washroom now.

 

When she went out, her friends are scattered around the cafe. Left Jay alone at the table. She doesn’t want to be there with Jay only. She then walks around the cafe as well. But she never left Jay out of her sight. She saw something suspicious, a guy walked towards Jay, holding an empty bottle. She unnoticed that herself also walking toward Jay.

 

She saw that guy is trying to make conversation with Jay. As she heard that guy called Jay’s name, she also saw the bottle is about to swing to Jay.

 

Jay is so into his phone. Noise in the cafe is normal. So he doesn’t care that much. Then he heard someone called his name, as he try to head up, Jessica is suddenly fall on to him. Both Jay and that guy are speechless and shocked. He release the leftover bottle that he hold and run away, while Jay shocked about what happened.

 

Jessica is unmoved. “Jess... Jess.. Yah, Jessica, wake up”, their friends also shocked with the situation and immediately went to them, their table. She is unconscious. “Jay”, Tiffany showed something. Blood. Blood is dripping on the floor. “Hyung, she is bleeding. Bring her to the hospital now!”, without thinking twice, he immediately lift her and bring to the hospital.

 

At the hospital.

 

Jay is nervously waiting for the treatment. After an hour, the doctor went out; he approached the doctor, “How is she, doctor”. “She is okay, shocked with what happened make her passed out. For her head, we already stop the bleeding. We will transfer her to the room. Now she is sleeping”, he feel relieved.

 

He then send message about Jessica condition to their friends. Everyone feel relieved too. They asked Jay to go home first because it already late. He can come tomorrow.

 

Few days later, at the hospital.

 

All of her friends are in her ward room. Talking to her. Asking her something. Eating fruits together. Laughing together. Jay comes an hour later because he had something to do.

 

“Jay, just arrived?, they saw him at the door. He just shook his head. He went to the couch and lay himself down there beside Junho. He seems tired. He closed his eyes for a while.

 

“Jay, look after Sica for a while. They didn’t have our lunch yet. Can you”, Taeyeon asked him. “Sure. I already eat”. Then one by one of their friends left the ward. Then the nurse come and serves lunch for Jessica and left after that. “Jay, are you okay?” she asked him as she seated, ready to have her lunch.

 

“Yes”, and he went to her bed. He sat in front of her. He takes the spoon and fork from her hand, ready to feed her. “What are you doing? I can eat by myself” she looked at Jay weirdly. He didn’t border to listen to her. He distances the spoon to . She just opened and received the meals. Jay is totally acting weird today.

 

She then put her hand on his forehead. Little hot. ‘Is he in fever?’. After she ate lunch and feeling full, she takes the turn. “Jay, I already full. Now you eat” she feed him. He just received everything without a single word. “Now, the medicine” he also accept it easily. ‘This is so not him’.

 

“Why are you always hurt yourself”, he looked into her eyes. He is breaking the silence. “No.  I try to save you”, she said it slowly. “Save me? Then hurt yourself”. “It is unpredictable, Jay”. “Why?” he asked her. “Because you are my friend”, she replied. “Why?” he asked again. She doesn’t know what to answer anymore. “Why? I’m asking you, why?” he raises his voice. She shocked with it.

 

“Why?” more loud. “Because... because I care”, she head herself down. “Care? Stop that stupid act; I don’t even care with your care. I don’t even like you. Stop doing that!” “I’m sorry. And thanks for coming”, she turn her head from him. And laying down with her back facing him. “You may leave, Jay. I’m okay. I’m going to sleep”.

 

She feels as he left her bed. She heard him carry the tray, she heard the doors opened, her heard the door closed. She closed her eyes. “Stupid, Jung SooYeon! You shouldn’t care. Stop doing that stupid act”, she talked to herself. As she almost into sleep, she feels her bed moving.

 

“I’m sorry”, as he back hugged her. Then, here goes her tears. “I’m sorry”, he said it again. “No. My fault. I won’t do that again”, she said, her voice cracked little bit. “Just go Jay, it is not your fault” she said to him.

 

“Jess.. Jess..” he called her but she shook her head. He then pulls Jessica’s shoulder, pull her to make her face him. They are facing each other, Jessica’s face facing his chest and his face facing her head. He moves down little bit, so he can see her face. He fixes her hair. He wipes her eyes. “I’m sorry if my words hurt you. I’m sorry if my raise voice hurt you. I’m sorry if my love for you hurt you too”, he confused with himself. Making a confession.

 

“Jess, open your eyes dear. Stop tearing your eyes. Look at me”, he asked something from her. She already opened her eyes, but hesitates to look at him. “SooYeon-ah, please look at me dear”, he called her with her real name. She slowly head up and look at him. And he kisses her forehead.

 

“Thank you, and I love you”, she smiled. His statement makes tears falling again. She pecks on his lip and snuggle to his chest. Her hand wraps his waist. “Thank you” , as she hugged him. They stay in silence and both of them went to dream-land.

 

Meanwhile, outside the ward. “What a sad love story. It is that hard to say ‘I Love You’, since it make both of them suffered”, Wooyong commented. “Like you said it easily”, Taeyeon slip out from . “Yah, you two an item already? Haishh. By the way, do you have these tears scene during confession?” Junho asked and looked at them. “Shut up”, Jun.K and Tiffany said in union.

 

“And I believe these two also an item”, as he looked at Jun.K and Tiffany. “Let’s go Teac. Let’s the lovebirds in the ward rest. Hyung is too tired looking for that guy” then he walk away.

 

“What guy?!” they looked at each other’s. Taeyeon, Wooyong, Tiffany and Jun.K. “Yah., Junho -ah, wait for us”, they run to Junho and Teac.