Mr. Scoff

UP AND DOWN

My stuff was packed and it was time to leave. I am not an emotional person, but somehow it made me feel really empty. Leaving home was a big deal. Leaving mom was an even bigger one. But there is a lot I want to do, and accomplish.

 I guess she knew how I was feeling. We were standing near the gate and she handed over my luggage to me. I just kept my eyes fixed on her….probably because I won’t be seeing them for a very long time.

“mom I…uh…I..”

“ I know baby…I understand. This is what you wanted for a long time. Go, make me proud.” She smiled with all her heart, but I could see a tinge of sadness. Gosh, she is soo understanding! “love you mom.”, “ love you Nari. Take care”

 And then I turned away and walked forward….and for some reason as I walked, my steps were faster, and a smile came on my face.
yeah mom, I will make you proud.
 

 

it was a neat dorm…not really fancy of course. After all, it was supposed to be for trainees. I had to live with two other girl trainees. One was luckily Mina, I have no clue how that happened, and the other was a half Korean and half American girl named hazel.

I must say, hazel was really pretty. She had hazel eyes…just like her name. now that’s interesting.

Today we were gonna have a short orientation programme, just to let us know about our schedules and the different subjects we will be training for.

Mina and I were seated in our designated places…and then Mr. lee showed up.

“here is a list of the classes and fields you will be training for. Please note down the time-table and be aware that its quite strict here when it comes to training. So I hope you have chosen your fields wisely. There shouldn’t be any regrets in the future.”

Everyone went and started checking out there names…seeing if the right stuff is scheduled for them.

Kim…. James…..hyuna….blah blah blah…..Nari.
well I chose dancing and singing. Rapping was never really my forte…I tried but I never did that well. So dancing and singing it is.

“now that you all know what are your training fields……here is a surprise for all of you….”

Surprise??!!

in entered some guys….they were well dressed and….and…wait!
those are the guys I saw on the wall.
Bangtan Sonyeondan.

 
so there were seven handsome guys….all idols….gosh I envy them!!
“ so here is the surprise. BTS are your mentors for today. Each of you will show your talent to them, and they will offer valuable suggestions to kick start your training. How does that sound??!!”

there was a roar of approval…as well as some worried faces…’what the hell!’ ‘I am sooo not ready for this’…..
 Mina..well she went crazy.
“oh my god!!! Jungkook is right here….what if he is not impressed! God help me!! Please!!”

I just laughed. Well there you go….now we have a surprise talent round…

Rapmonster cleared his throat for a moment and then said “ I remember my trainee days soo well…..it was fun at the same time so hard”

That moment j-hope intervened “ yeah hyung! You were sooo bad at dancing! Jinja!”

All the members started laughing and rapmonnie…as he was called…just smiled an evil smile at hobie hyung…..
 

So things took off. People were coming and performing as they were called. Some danced…some sang, while some rapped. The guys were putting in a great effort to provide some valid suggestions. It was a sweet site.One guy just came and sang an incredibly shrill high pitch….i think I went deaf for a moment. Terrible .He was immediately taken out of the room….i wonder how did he pass the audition….probably a mistake.

Mina’s name was called out. Her face was sooo pale. It was a perfect picture. “ calm down, you have got it. Relax….give your best” I whispered. She just smiled with worry and moved forward.

She sang ‘someone like you’ by adele. That’s a pretty powerful song, and she did reallllyy well….like…I was amazed.
the boys praised her…and jungkook said she had a brilliant voice. I saw her blushing. It was like two apples on her face….she went red. She must be a crazy fan of him. Even V said he had done a version of the song for the fans…so this song has always been his favourite….well…I was proud of Mina…

“ how did I do??”

“amazing”. she just smiled.


 after dozens of people…..it was finally my turn. I walked up to the stage. I decided to perform on red velvet’s song dumb dumb….and

1,2,3

its like for those 3 minutes i forgot everything and just danced…did a little bit of popping…and then some hip hop….jumping around….I realised I was sweating.

The song ended and I stopped. I looked at the guys. One by one each of them spoke about my dance. Jimin asked me to work on my lipsing….except that all of it was good. Of course, it has to be. I am Pretty good alright.

All the guys were smiling and talking to me…..i was too….i was excited and interacting with them. Except one….all but one…..

V.

He just stared at me with no expressions. I don’t get it…..i was good…why are you not liking this….seriously.

Jin was right beside V and he asked “ so you think you can be a successful celeb?”

“ of course. I will be” there was no doubt about that.

At that moment V,

 Scoffed!!!

HE Scoffed!!

 On my face!!

What the hell?!

 How could he…that stubborn idol scoffed and refused to say anything.
the next name was called. I went back to my seat.

Gosh!!

who cares….i don’t care….not my problem.

stupid Mr.Scoff…….whatever….

I hate you kim taehyung…..i really do..

 I am not just any trainee.

watch out because I will make you regret that…I swear.