Should I Kiss You?

Should I Kiss You?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hoseok thinks he's seen every side of Jimin. There's more than just the simple emotions: happiness, sadness, anger, excitement, apathy, contentment... Hoseok likes to divide the rest into subcategories. 

Jimin has those quiet happy moods. Those are the most common. He laughs and talks and smiles. Hoseok is glad that it's Jimin's default mood.

Jimin also has loud happy moods, mostly seen when he, Tae, and Jungkook are playing video games at the dorms. It's just like the quiet-happy, except he yells a lot. And his laughs are a lot louder. 

There's also sleepy-happy, bouncy-happy, excited-happy, and wistful-happy, among others.

He's seen Jimin's different types of anger; the kind where he gets quiet and ignores everyone, the kind where he ignores only the person he's angry at and pays too much attention to everyone else, the kind where he yells, the kind where he cries, and the kind where he can't even form functional sentences and just groans a lot.

Needless to say, Hoseok has seen pretty much all there is to see when it comes to Jimin.

Which is why he was so confused that he wasn't able to read the younger at all right now.

Throughout the filming with Weekly Idol, Hoseok noticed how the hosts kept making small comments about Jimin that made even him a little angry. He watched as Jimin kept trying to prove them wrong, but his inexperience with variety shows and his obsession with pleasing was a little too prominent. Normally after happenings like this, Jimin would work extra hard for the next few weeks- stay for extra practice, spend another hour a day in the gym, cut out that last bit of carbs in his diet. And as a result, Hoseok would stay for that extra practice, the workouts, and the meals to make sure he wouldn't overdo any of it.

This time was different, though. After the filming, they went back to the studio to go back through the dance a couple times to make sure they had it down before a fanmeet they'd have the next day, and Jimin seemed fine.

Hoseok knew comments like that got to the younger. He knew that no matter how hard he tried not to show it, any sort of negative comment in regards to his skills would upset him. 

The words from the hosts today were scathing though they were spoken in a humorous way. Hoseok was simply confused at why Jimin was acting like everything was fine. Well, he wasn't necessarily complaining about that, but there had to be something wrong.

Apparently, there wasn't, because the following days went without a single problem. The fanmeet was really a lot of fun, but Hoseok had a hard time participating fully when his attention was elsewhere. He inspected Jimin closely for any signs of sadness, yet he couldn't find any.

Nearly a week had passed when something presented itself.

*knock knock*

"Yeah," Hoseok called lazily from his bed, browsing twitter. 

The bedroom door opened and Jimin peeked his head inside. "Hyung.. Are you alone?"

The older sat up and tossed his phone to the side. "Yep. What's up?"

The singer stepped inside and gently closed the door behind him. "Um... I was hoping to talk to you about something." He seemed awkward and hesitant. Hoseok beckoned him over silently until the younger was sitting on Hoseok's bed with him. "I wanted to talk to you before I went to management."

Hoseok was gettin

Please log in to read the full chapter