Happy Birthday ♥

Perfect For Each Other

 

Minho's POV
 
"Palli, palli slowpoke" I stuck my tongue out at ________.
"Yah, wait for meeeeeeeeeee. Minhoooooooooooo!" She repiled. She's so cute, it's her first time wearing heels for my birthday celebration. She really dressed up and she was beautiful, no joke.
 
It's almost a year since I started dating ________. She's perfect for me, she's all that I need. I really thank God for creating such a beautiful person or maybe she's just an angel sent from  heaven. She never fails to make me smile. Aigoo, I'm so cheesy? Hahaha, I guess this is what you call love.
 
"Palliiiiiii~"
"Waitttttt for a while ple- Ah!"
"Huh? What happened? Are you okay? ________ answer me!" I panicked.
"Uhhhh, I'm. . ." She started running. "FINE!"
"________-ah, how dare you do this to me, I'm coming to get you~"
 
I caught ________ in a back hug. She giggled. Aigoo, so cute. I gave her a peck on her cheek.
 
 

________'s POV
 
"Ugh, ewww, you saliva is all over meeeeeee"
"Why? You want me to your face?"
"Noooooooo" I said. Minho is soo cheesy, but I love him for it. Anyway, we're on our way to the venue of his birthday party. It's at the garden and now we're walking across the park.
 
Minho has always been a loving boyfriend, always pampering me with the love and gifts I need. No doubt, as an idol, he can easily shower me with expensive gifts, but he also cares about me alot and I really appreciate him for that.
 
"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY!" All our friends shouted.
"Happy birthday hyung, I gave you that big present over there, make sure you give me something bigger for my birthday!" Taemin said, jokingly.
"Ohh, so that's what you're trying to do. I'll give you a card next time, yeah?" Minho replied.
"We gave you that pink present, guess who chose the wrapping?" Jonghyun asked.
"Hahaha, Key?" Minho said.
"You bet I did. PInk is a great colour, okay? It adds life and a bit of attitude and-"
"Yes, Key, we get you. You've been giving this speech for like forever" Jonghyun cut Key off.
"OMG, you guys~" I said.
"Well, I have nothing to give but I supplied the chicken" Onew said with a big grin.
"No doubt you did, thanks hyung" Minho said to Onew.
 
 

Minho's POV
 
"________, should we get going?" I asked ________.
"Hmm? Oh yeah, sure"
"Why? You don't seem happy for me, jagiya"
"Ohh, well, I didn't get to spend much time with you, yeobo~" She answered as we got into my car.
"I'll spend the night at your place then? Are you happy?"
"Well, you don't have to if you don't want to. I don't want to tire you out" ________ pouted.
"I really want to. In fact, it's been long since I spent time with you, alone"
 
 

________'s POV
 
"Aigoo Minho, I can see the y smile on your face already"
"What?" Minho blushed.
"Nothinggg~" I cooed.
 
Minho started his car and we drove off to my place.
 
 

 
Minho's POV
 
Ahhhh, ________'s home, where it cosy and niceeeeee. Not that I don't like my house but living with 4 other guys sometimes makes you a little gay. Hahaha, I'm joking. Well, I need my alone time with my baby, ya know? (A/N: Corny corns)
 
Anyway, I went down to lie at the couch while ________ went to change into her pyjamas. Did I say that ________'s pyjamas is really cute? It's sky blue with penguins all over :)
 
________ came out in her pyjamas and called me to change into more comfotable clothes. I went into her room and took out my pyjamas that I keep here so I can spend the night more easily. Well guess what? I got matching penguin pants :D
 
I went out and ________ started laughing at me.
 
"What?" I said with a grin.
"You look so funny in those pants" She broke into giggles again.
"What? SHINee rocks all kinds of pants. I rock these too"
"Yeah yeah. Yes you do, darling" ________ said, giving me a peck on my lips. She broke off but I held her waist firmly.
"Don't do that"
"What?" ________ said innocently, giving me another peck.
"That, don't to that"
"Whyyyy?" ________ said, giving me her puppy look. Gosh, I can't look at her now. MUST. RESIST.
"Cos Minho wants real kisses"
"Aww you do? Well you've got to be a good boy then" ________ patted my head and went off to get a glass of milk.
"Hey, don't go off like that too" I followed her, obviously not contented with my kiss. Afterall, it IS my birthday.
 
 

________'s POV
 
 
It's so fun teasing Minho like that. I'm just gonna play a little more then I'll-
 
"Hey! Put me down Minho!" I screamed when Minho put me on his back and started carrying me to my room.
"No yeobo, not until you give me a real kiss" Minho said as he put me down on my bed. He put his arms on the bed right beside my waist so I couldn't escape.
"Give it to papa, come on" Minho said.
"I don't wanttttttt" I pouted.
"Then you're going to be punished" he said as he pushed me further up my bed and went on top of me, tickling me.
"Ahahahahahahaha stop Minho ahahahahaha please ahahaha stopppp"
"Not until you give me a real kiss"
"Fine" I pouted.
 
He stopped tickling me and positioned his flawless face in front of me. I closed my eyes and inched nearer to him, a force pulling our bodies together and our lips closer. When our lips finally touched, there were sparks and I could feel this feeling in my heart that we were meant to be. I started questioning myself "How can a man so perfect be with me, a normal girl with so many flaws? Why did God give me such a man? Did I deserve this flawless being? Did I?". Minho pulled me in closer, wrapping his arms around me, and I knew, that I wouldn't want to be anywhere else than to be with him now.
 
 
 

Minho's POV
 
As I brought ________ closer to me, not breaking our kiss, I asked God "Why did you give me this angel from above? Did I do something really good in my past life? Not that I have a past life but did I really deserve her? A beautiful angel?" But as we broke our kiss, I knew that I would never exchange anything else for her.
 
 
"Should we get into bed already? I'm sleepy" ________ said.
"Okay dear, you get ready first" i replied as I went out of the room to turn off the lights outside. As I went it, I see ________ lying in bed already, smiling.
"What you smiling at?"
"Nothing, just happy birthday yeobo, stay perfect for me yeah?"
"Why the sudden wish?" I said as I climbed under the covers with ________.
"Hmm? Oh, I just realised that I forgot to wish you and. . .give you a present"
"You don't have to give me any presents, ________. Just stay by my side forever, that's all I want"
"Okay, cheesy boy" ________ replied as she turned off the bedside lamp.
 
I turned over to ________'s side and hugged her waist as she buried her head into my chest. I can smell her apricot shampoo as I gave her a kiss on her head. She returned the favour by giving me a goodnight peck on the lips and nuzzling into my chest.
 
 

________'s POV
 
Ugh, I couldn't sleep. I kept tossing and turning till Minho said "Go to sleep".
 
"Oh, you're still awake?"
"How can I be not awake if there's this person moving about like a worm beside me? Just get back to sleep" Minho said.
"I couldn't sleep" I pouted.
"Aigoo, it's my birthday but I have to do all these things for you. Come here, I'll sing for you"
"Yay, the reasons why I love you" I grinned.
"Yeah, just don't leave me okay"
"You know I won't" I said as I returned into Minho's embrace. He started singing Love's Way to me. I smiled as I listened to his low but now high, singing voice as I drifted off to sleep, knowing, that we were perfect for each other ♥.
 
 
 
Though our hobbies are different,
And our thoughts are different,
Our habits have become similar
The way we talk becomes similar,
And even the times that we fall asleep, after we talk at night
Have become the same.
 
 
 

This is my first oneshot fic. Hope you guys enjoyed it :)

Tell me how I did in the comments, yeah?

 

Anyway, Happy Birthday 불꽃 카리스마 Minho ♥

I'll always love you, continue to shine for SHINee and Shawols all around the world :)

And please maintain those abs for me :DDDD

Love, ewongyanie, your #1 Flame 

 

Bcos I wrote this all a few days ago. I am gonna release here. FUG TWITTER. WHY THE LIMIT? I was busy trending for Minho's bday and all of a sudden I ran over limit and guess what? 

 

IT WASN'T EVEN 12.

I am going to kill myself.

Heehee.