Wanna Bet?

Wanna Bet?

“…How come you lasted that long?” Jimin spoke up into the quiet living room, referring to the tolerance game they played in Run! B-T-S episode 1. Jungkook just blinked at the game on his phone screen. The two were the only ones occupying the couch, the other members buzzing about doing their own stuff.

There was no response for a moment, before Jungkook gave a small grunt, this time distracted by the show on the TV, his phone now held loosely in his hands.

Jimin pouted and slapped the younger’s shoulder, trying to get his attention. The commercial break came up just then and Jungkook turned to give Jimin his full attention, smiling sheepishly when he saw the elder’s pout.

“Sorry hyung, but you know that I can’t miss out on Show Me The Drama 4.” That earned him a snort from Jimin. Grin growing bigger, he scooted closer to Jimin, resting his head on the elder’s shoulder and the both of them watched the video playing on the Ipad in his smaller hands.

“I guess it’s because I have high tolerance.” Jungkook nonchalantly replied to Jimin’s earlier question and the older boy rolled his eyes. 

“I do too, it’s just that Namjoonie-hyung dug his fingers really hard into my waist..” Jimin grumbled out, feeling a little bitter that he gave up so fast.

“I can last way longer than that. Actually, I can last longer than you even.” Jimin almost whined. Jungkook raised an eyebrow at that, a smirk forming on his lips as he got an idea.

“Oh really? Wanna bet?”

 


 

Namjoon let out a big yawn, a hand scratching at his stomach as he shuffled into the living room. 

The sight of Jungkook straddling a hysterically laughing Jimin while holding the elder’s wrists up with one hand and the other running up and down his bare chest made Namjoon stop dead in his track. He blinked, turned around and made his way back to his room. 

Nothing to see here, He thought to himself. A loud moan suddenly reached his ears.

Yup, definitely nothing to see here.