BT5's Rivalry

Everyone Knew Except You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the draw lots, they have also decided to start Operation KookieFess during the weekdays starting from Monday until Friday.

Everyone agreed to have two days of planning time before they commence their evil plans.

'Failure is not an option' is their new motto.

'JinKook is Love' is their new mantra.

And even though the five of them have different wavelengths, all of them thought of testing the water the next day.

The end result???

May they rest in peace!!!

*

An anticipated Saturday of solitude for Kim Seokjin turned out to be one of the most confusing and weirdest day of his life.

Why?

The other members of the group were crazily fawning over him like he's the reigning empress of South Korea. Don't get him wrong, he's kinda liking it because most of the time he's being ignored by his dongsengs. Thing is, everything is so exaggerated it's making him so curious about the sudden change.

Not to mention their maknae, who's putting up a face that clearly says 'HE'S NOT IN THE MOOD SO BACK OFF' for some reasons Jin is too oblivious to know.

It all started while he's preparing breakfast.

It was supposed to be the usual feat with him cooking and Jungkook helping him out while the others are still sleeping like logs.

But heck no! The five slackers were already up and they were invading the small kitchen making it even more difficult to move around.

Adding to Jin's bewilderment, each one of them started throwing cringy compliments at him as if it were the most normal thing in the world! Well, except for Yoongi who's still willing his droopy eyes to open.

NJ: Morning hyung, you look so fine today~

HS: Waaaaah!!! Jinnie-hyung!!! Your bed-hair is so cute!!!

JM: Hyung is so hot wearing that over-sized white T-shirt!!!

TH: So hungry~ Lemme eat you Jinnie-hyung! You look so delicious~!!!

JN: WHAT THE??? ARE YOU STILL IN DREAMLAND PEOPLE??? I beg you to snap out of it 'cuz you guys are creeping me out!!!

No one dared to retort after hearing Jeon Jungkook click his tongue in annoyance and seeing him glaring daggers at them.

Scary~!!! They all thought taking mental notes of their baby's every reaction from this point onwards.

To avoid further suspicion, they all went to work.

Jimin took over Kookie's job of preparing the rice.

Hoseok started brewing coffee.

Taehyung prepari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter