My Reason is You

For You

It was valentine's day, one of the days that Lina try not to celebrate but today is different.  As she was preparing some of the stuff that was needed for that day. A box of chocolate was suddenly handed infront of her.  "Noona, Happy valentine's day" Jungkook then said as he was holding the box of chocolate that it has the shape of a heart, he was smiling.  The box was quite look expensives, Lina smiled at the young boy. "Jungkook-shi, are you allowed to do this? I don't want your fan's to harass me because their idol gave someone chocolate" Lina then said, afraid of their fandom on what they would do to her, once they found out.  "Ey, noona, its ok..Army is very understanding people, they will just think it was sweet of me to give one of the staff something like a box of chocolate...its no biggie, really" Jungkook then explain as he tried to keep Lina calm.  Lina responce with an awkward smile.  "Oh your here early" Jihyun then said to Jungkook, "Yeah, the hyungs are here as well, they are just in the dressing room, Jihyun noona" Jungkook then said.  "Oh, ok" is what Jihyun said but has seen the chocolate that was next to Lina. She walk towards it and pick up the box "wow, Lina, we aren't been in Korea for half the year and you already had an admirer....Im envious of you my friend" she then said to Lina, acting cutely.  "Admirer? eh...that came from Jungkook, silly, thank you by the way Jungkoo-shi, I'll eat it  well" Lina then said as she face Jungkook.  Jungkook smile widely, "thank you noona, for accepting it..I'm gonna go get ready then..see you in a bit" he then said, his cheecks suddenly became the shade of pink as he waved goodbye.


Jihyun look at Lina and hit her on the shoulder that made Lina strattled a little, "Just what you think your doing, Lina? the guys is barely legal" Jihyun then said to Lina.  Lina laugh at Jihyun, "Please, it's not like I'm going to marry him, I'm scared of what his fandom would do to me, if they found out...no thanks..besides, he's too young for me...he's like a little brother who admire his noona to me" Lina then said to Jihyun as she continue preparing the stuff they will be using for that day.  "Besides....don't you think its cute for him to do that?" Lina then asked Jihyun, that made her smile timidly, "I guess, I mean Jungkook is cute in his own way and I'm sure you will find someone who will give you all the time in the world." Jihyun then said, "That's the spirit...now let's finish this before they all get here" Lina then said to Jihyun as they finish preparing for BTS photoshoot.   The day was rather seem's long as they start the photoshoot. Lina noticed that Jin was looking at her whenever chance he gets, but something else caught her attention as well, Namjoon.  She also caught Namjoon looking at her several times, she just doesn't wanna admit it since she was so distracted by work.  Everytime she look up at them, she would notice both Jin and Namjoon looking at her from far.  "Ok guys, let's take 5" the photographer said.  The boys breath relieved as they all took a break, some of them walk towards by the food, and some took their phone out to look at their SNS.  Jin and Namjoon walk towards where Lina was working, next to Jihyun. They were busy talking about the project that they needed to finish, when Jihyun noticed two tall guys walking towards them.  


Jihyun nudge Lina, that she look up at her. Jihyun pointed at the two boys, Lina turn around just to get flustered at the sight of the two boys walking towards them.  She felt confused as to why they are going towards her, "Noona" Namjoon then called but his sight was looking at Jihyun, "Oh, Namjoon" Jihyun then said. Lina's can see that Namjoon look at her from the corner of her eyes but immediately got distracted when Jin pulls her away from where she was standing, "Lina Noona, can we talk?" is all Jin said as he hold her hand.  Lina couldn't do anything but to follow Jin as he was still holding her hand.  Lina's cheek suddenly felt hot, What is this? what's going on? What does Jin want from me.....but why? why me? is all Lina thought.  Jin take Lina in a empty room, where no soul was seen, not even one.  Lina suddenly felt nervous as to what was Jin trying to do. Lina gulp a lump of her saliva before she find her strenght to speak, "W-what is it?Jin..What do you want to say to me?" she then said, as her voice was cracking.  Jin find it amusing that Lina was nervous as they where alone in a room.  Jin look at Lina, seriously now. He then started to walk until Lina hit a wall, "J-Jin...what is it that you wanted to talk to me?" Lina said as she was getting more and more nervous since Jin is not saying anything.  Jin moved closer until there's no more gap between them.  Lina close her eyes, preparing herself for what will happen next. Jin can feel the hot breath that was coming from the both of them. Jin then place both his arm by the wall, as he look at Lina, giving her a little room to breath. As he was looking at her with her eyes close, Jin suddenly smiled and laugh.  Lina got confused as she open her eyes, but the gap between them was still a little close. Jin saw Lina's reaction that he immediately stop laughing. He then place both his palm in her cheeks, "Lina noona....do you know what you are doing to me? why, I can't seem to explain what I'm feeling lately" he then said as he was looking at her eyes.  Lina look at Jin looking for some explanation since she doesn't understand what was he saying, Jin was speaking in korean.  "But now...I think I know...noona...I like you...you are the reason why I'm like this..." he then confess but Lina just stood there looking at him with confused expression. 

 

A/N: Update!!!yay!! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!! I hope everyone is having a nice valentine's day so far...as for me well,.... you are all my valentine ^^ Have a nice day/ evening whenever you guys are. <3