Chapter 1: A Wish From The Heart

Moorim School: Magic Beyond Words

He ran has fast as he could while carrying the bleeding girl with him. He was amazed on how could he moved her from out of their country, he knew where to go.

-Please live- he not only begged out loud, but with his soul. It was a desperat wish from his heart.


While running, he realized of being followed; so he hurried until the limits where the barrier was. After placing her on the ground, rushly he ran towards the invicible wall just to be trown back in pain. But it was just what he needed to call the attention of those inside. Hiding her with bushes and plants was the best choice to distract the attention of the followers. -please live, and come back- he placed a note in the pocket of her pants and left.   She was still conscious, although badly injured.On the insides she wished to the heavens to grant her one more wish: to see the sky one more time.


It was dark, everyone was sleeping until a headbreaking scream pushed out everyone off their dreams. They all gathered in the main lobby as told for any type of emergencies.

-There is some trying to pass the barrier- said shannon out od the blue. And she was right.

- Are we under attack?- exclaimed yeop jung.

- Please all return to your bethdrooms. We, teachers, will search the surroundings. Do not go out under any circumstance-

They all separated to each individual room, but certainly their hearts felt uneasy as a memory for over a year ago was acking. No one slept, but waited while trying to calm down with the whispering sounds of the rain.


-Was is going on?- said Seon Ah -I thought we were safe. Is there anyone who want me again?-

-Don't worry, we are safe- added Jenny.    
She was particulary nervous since her best friend, Soon Deok left the school days ago to attend a prestigious College were a scholarship was granted due to her martial arts knowledge.

A strong noise exploded coming from the main entrance, everyone ran towards the source to find a desconcerting image. There was the principal holding a bleed body, sourranded by agittated proffesors. After they strormed in, he ran towards the infirmary. No word were needed to explain the urgency of the situation. The students went back to their dorms, not without heaviness in their hearts.

 


Most of them couldn't sleep that night as for many remindes that took them back to bad memories. As the morning arouse, they managed to start up their day like they always did so their peace wouldn't be taken.
Sam, the head of security, gathered them together in the main hall. While they waited, the principal appeared.

-You wonder why you are gather here. And I intend to give an explanation-

-is it regarding what happened last night?- asked young dup abruptly.

-As a matter of fact yes. It must have been shocking for many of you to witness me covered with blood- everyone muttered, and the ones that slept well were finding out just now - We are now hosts of a refugee- even the teacher were surprised by the news -A young girl was attacked last night near the limits of our school. Although she is unconscious, she's out of danger-

-if she is unconsicous, how do we know she's not a treat?- as the principal didnt stoppes yeop jung from asking, Son Ah asked.

-I know who she is, and there was a note with her-

-Will we meet her?- asked woon shi. 

- When she is ready, and if she allows us. What I do can say, she aint no ordinary girl- he went back to his office, as he had many things to plan and do. Sam walked foward:

-Seon Ah, come with me please- everyone whispered.

-What is it?-

-What is going on?-

-Is she in trouble?-

-Is she related to the incident?-

-STOP!- said Shannon -With assumptions we wont get any answers-

-It'll make everything worst- replied Dong Goo

Seon Ah was indeed nervous, what could have possibly she done wrong to be called to the principal's office?

-Please sit down- and so she did, still nervous -I am afraid you know who she is-

-Who?-

-The girl we rescued yesterday-

-Who is it?-

-You should go see her for yourself-

She was allowed inside the infirmary, her hands wouldn't stop sweating.

-We need to confirm her identity in order to proceed.Please be careful, she can hear you- said Proffesor Yoo Di.

She took one step... two steps...three steps... she grasped and her eyes filled with tears.

 

-I know her...- she whispered -Aishya, is it you?-