Eunhae - Rooftop

The Aftermath

 

(Based on this picture https://www.pinterest.com/pin/161988917820018971/)

(Kind of angsty(is that even a word))

“Hyukjae!” The said man almost tripped when he heard someone scream his name. But he didin't turn around. Instead he stared down on the road 13 floors down. A single tear falling down his cheek. He was sad. He was dissapointed. And he just got his ing heart breaken in pieces. Not only did the man he loved leave him for a friend. No, the man who held his heart had told everyone through Facebook. Why couldn't he just do it in person. This was so much worse. Hyykjae took a step closer to the edge and closed his eyes. His tears was falling freely now. He had totally forgot about the secound person on the roof. But this person took a hold of the sad mans wrist and pulled him away from the edge and into strong arms.

 

“For God's sake, Hyukjae! What are you doing!?” The familiar voice of his leader said.

 

“Let me go! You know damn well why I'm doing this!” Hyukjae tried to get away from his leader but Jungsu didin't let him. Running steps were heard and the younger man was ripped away from the leader. A second pair of arms were wrapped around him and Hyukjae didin't need to hear the voice to know who it is. Not when he's been in this embrace over a billoin times. And that made the monkey furius. The man had no right to hold him like he do.

 

“Donghae, let go of me!” Eunhyuk screamed and tried to get away. He kicked and hit the man but Donghae didin't budge.

 

“Hyukjae! Listen to me! It wasn't me who wrote that on Facebook! It was Kyuhyun. He took my phone!”

 

“No! I don't belive you! Let go of me, damn it!” But the older of the two friends did not have any more streight and slumped against Donghae, tears still running down his face. Donghae took the oppurtunerty to scoop the man up in his arms and carry him back inside. The leader followed from behind, making sure to close and lock the door if the dancer tried again. Donghae sat down on the cough with Eunhae in his lap, not once letting go of the crying man. The other members were there too. Sungmin nudged Kyuhyun who took a step forward.

 

“I'm sorry, hyung. I didin't thought I would cause such a problem” he said with lowed head. Hyukjae turned around slowly and looked at the boy.

 

“D-Did you really do t-this? H-Hae had nothing to do with this?” He asked. Kyuhyun nodded. He may be a brat but he new when he went too far.

 

“I am really sorry.” This was a new personality when it came from the singer and that made Hyukjae melt.

 

“J-Just never do it again” he said. The others took a deep breath when they heard that. It meant Kyuhyun was forgiven and it could go back to normal.

 

“And it's not like I would date him if he acctually wanted to. I'm fine as it is” Heechul said from where he stood with Hangengs arms around him. The comment made Donghae snort.

 

“Why would I do that? When I have someone like Hyukkie?” He said and burried his face in the crock of the said mans neck, giving it a small kiss. Hyukjae smiled and wiped if his tears with the back of his hand.

 

“I'm sorry for reacting like I did, guys. I'm just stupid” he said.
 

“Nah, I would have reacted that way took if Henli said he wanted someone else” Zhoumi said and wrapped a arm around the maknae of the group. Henry blushed and looked down, earning a lot of 'aww's from his friends and members.

 

Yes, everything seemed to go back to normal.