chapter 1

lie turn to love

(kim byung man POV)

‘I make many mistakes in my young days.Now i have to bear the consequens for my sin.Lawyer  Park can you take me to  Haeri  house? I want to opologise  to her  before my life end’. I know it useless now but i still want to opologise

‘Byung man ah I think its better for you to stay rest at home  with your condition i dont think you can go out. Doctor said you cant go out cause you just done the  lung operation 2 month  ago’ said Park ki ha.

‘No one can stop me now.....you just follow my instruction.’

‘yes sir.’said park ki ha defeated..

...........................................................................................................................

‘sir we are already arrived but i dont think car can passthrough this road.we must walk to the house.’

 

‘Its okay you go search for a parking i will walk first.’

‘But .......’.

‘Its fine i can still walk properly you just have to find the parking’. Aish this park ki ha...i know he  care about me but sometime he kind of annoying.

VROOMMMMM!!!!!!

A  motocycle suddenly appeared and almost hit me.i fell down.

‘Ouchhh my  chest........its hurt’ im regret for not wait for park kiha

‘Uncle are you okay... give me your hand i will help you ’said some girl.

‘Thanks for helping me’...

‘May i know what you searching for?’.......                                                             

I think its better for me to ask this girl. ‘im searching for a woman name haeri. My friends said she lived in this area.They said she had a saloon.Do you perhaps know her’.

‘Ofcourse i know her...she’s my mother.i can show you the way.’

‘Uh...hmm so you her daughter.im your mother friends  and i thought i want to pay a visit.’

 

(hyerin POV)

‘Mom....... im home  there someone  who came  to see you.He said he was your old friend’.

‘Tell him to come inside and wait for me for a while.’

‘Please come in’ there something weird about this uncle.He look sad when he talk about my mother.

‘hyerin where the guest...’

‘Mom here..uncle this is my mom.Mom this is uncle byungman your friends’i said to mom.Mom reation  turn angry when she saw uncle.she seem very mad at uncle.

‘yah....you get out from my house.i dont want to see your face  again.’

‘Heari  ah ...please listen to me ...give me a chance to talk to you.Give me 10 minutes.i came all the way here to see you even though  im sick.im sick haeri ah idont have much longer time to live.’

Mom look shock at that statement.

‘Hyerin can you stay outside . i have something to talk with our guest and dont come inside until we finished talking’.

I wonder what the real relationship mom and that uncle.cause  they dont look like a friend like uncle told me...............

 

(byungman POV)

 

'lawyer park i want you to change my will........

'It is right to change your will like this.Do you think jaejoong will not angry with this.'

' It's okay.i just do the right thing. I give it back to the right owner.Beside jaejoong get the ownership of that club and half of my money.I dont think he will angry.'

'if that what you say i will just follow it'.

 

(third person POV)

Two days after the change of the will kim byungman dead.Many people come to his funeral including his club worker hyuna and his geng.They come with unpropriate cloths and its seem that they dont respect the dead.

Byungman younger sister Narsha come and yell at Hyuna.At first it  not a serious fighting but after a while they start to trow things and fighting each other.All the guest just look at them without doing nothing.

'WHAT HAPPEN HERE...STOP! STOP ALL OF YOU'.

all of them shock and stop fighting...

'JAEJOONG......you are back.'said Narsha and go hug jaejoong

'aunt what happen here?please respect my father.Dont you feel shame fighting at my father funeral.'

'Its not my fault its this fault for wearing unpropriate cloth at your father funeral.'

'yahhh...you old hag how dare you called me .'

'BOTH OF YOU STOP IT. If you want to fighting please go outside.I want to pay my last respect to my father' jaejoong want to walk away but was stoped by hyuna.

' Hi my name hyuna...i wanna go home anyway.nice to meet you' said hyuna flirtingly.

 

'Dad im sorry im late.I hope you rest in peace.Dont worry i will manage the club and wll not wasted all your hardwork'.........................