001

My Fallen Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Slowly and cautiously, Hyejin walked down the dark alleyway on her own and held her school bag close to her chest and sighed quietly. This was becoming more and more normal that she would get home at 3 in the morning after work since her mother had passed away three years ago. It was just her, her older brother and her father in a small apartment in the outskirts of Seoul. She was alone and barely had any friends to talk to. Hyejin closed her eyes as she slowly walked towards the building and accidentally bumped into someone and blinked slowly. She looked up and stared at the person that stood in her way. He was just standing there. Shirtless with the most beautiful wings coming out of his back. She stared at him for several seconds before clearing and managed a soft but small smile. "Umm excuse me sir. Is there something wrong?" He slowly approached the male and gently tapped his shoulder then stepped back and watched his every move. "Yes. There is actually. Stay where you are girl." Without any other hesitation, the male moved closer to Hyejin and looked over her shoulder. He saw something following her. A figure that he knew wasn't good and pulled out a small knive out of his back pocket. Hyejin watched him with wide eyes and stood firmly in her place. She couldn't move and found it hard to breath all of a sudden. Without a word, the male moved swiftly and quietly towards the mysterious figure and quickly stapped him in the chest.

Please log in to read the full chapter